Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 10987
-
02-13-24 19:54 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 28Ato, Let me know if you get a response been trying to book with her she is not responding.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 19:19 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 284MielaniBaby is back. Got an early preview session for Valentine's Day.
Here's her PD AD, enjoy while she's here.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
Love me that sweet Okole.
-
02-13-24 17:55 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 299Smiley mentioned and I had a MarieRose. If you ever wanted to do a take out on a pre 20's dancer. She was at that club above Champion.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 16:29 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 503 Banging Blondes
Anybody going to go see any of these hot barbie dolls?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/lovenicole
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/McKinleyMay
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose
I'm very tempted to go for it.
-
02-13-24 15:37 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 28Not sure, she hasn't responded to me either. And I have seen her a few times already.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:27 #9827Regular Member

Posts: 19Personal Info
I've supplied I'd info before. My license is actually not up to date so the address is not valid and I redact other personal info. I leave just the birth year and my name. My work I'd is also generic and doesn't include any real info. Not even the actual name of my work. I'm not sweating it too much as I've experienced that level of screening previously. Meilani actually just got back to me that she ran into some flight issues so we will see. I was hoping to get some feedback on Kiko but so far nothing, because she looks super hot and at least one review that is from a senior. Love a slim sexy Japanese girl.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:33 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 43Mahalo! Bruddah.
I think, I'll pass on this, just stick with Yuna or Nara for my "Asian Food" fix.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:46 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 1301Teho
You're a brave man to be giving out personal info like that to an escort who doesn't have a substantial online presence. Hope you get the better end of YMMV. Curious though why would you go through her screening process if you're not sure about taking the plunge? Not sure if there'll be repercussions for cancelling if you don't decide to follow through.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
As for Meilani you just got to keep trying, either way GL on both subjects.
-
02-12-24 23:23 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 46I got the same thing here in Kona 3 nites ago. Lousy service. Clock watcher as well. Couldn't even get the head in her so I said suck my cock. Her timer sounded and she says times up! I was pissed off.
Originally Posted by HotMuse69
[View Original Post]
Wrote a review on PD but they wouldn't post it.
-
02-12-24 23:11 #9823Regular Member

Posts: 19Need a little assistance
So I have been trying to set up a date with Meilani whose ad says she will be in town this week, but I've gotten no responses.? Anybody connecting with her or have any advice how to set up an appointment? I have 3 free days while my SO is out of town and wanted to take advantage. I've made an appointment with Kiko Minami which is confirmed, but with the limited feedback on her I'm a little hesitant (especially at her rate. I don't mind toftt at 300, but 600? So if the one glowing post about Kiko could be corroborated or someone could help me with my Meilani problem I would really appreciate it!
-
02-12-24 21:12 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 254Dang:/
I definitely don't like it when providers say they are GFE but they are not. I understand YMMV, but I tend to have much more better experience with providers with my lowest donation 4. Every time I paid 3, I usually just get mediocre.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 18:58 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 1406300 hhr 1 pop 500 hr 2 pop.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 17:10 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 33Isabella
I got the chance to see Isabella at the Aiea location. Set up and parking was easy, but unfortunately I didn't have the same service as some others.
Isabella is about 5' 6" and 140 lbs, she greeted me and took me to the room. I put the donation on the dresser and went over to kiss her. She didn't want to kiss and brought out an alcohol spray and wiped my hands, and got a wet wipe to clean Jr. I was surprised because I thought it was GFE, I had just showered, brushed my teeth and was fresh and clean before coming. I'm average looking, exercise 5-6 days a week so I'm in pretty good shape. But, no GFE, she put on the cover and gave a 1 min CBJ. She hopped on cowgirl and rode for a few minutes, switched to missionary at the edge of the bed then to doggy. I popped fairly quick due to lack of interest at that point.
Communication was hard, but she did offer a second pop, although I don't know if that was an additional charge. Regardless I wasn't able to and wasn't interested anyway. As I was leaving I saw a blonde in the bathroom who was more petite, but didn't get a good look at her face. Won't repeat with Isabella.
-
02-12-24 14:58 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 40She's not bad
Yeah, she's SOLID as in, built like a fireplug. Her face is okay, but I'm like you, I like them slim. Good service, and she's a pretty good kisser, but I would only go back to her if I was on the desperate side.
Originally Posted by NamasteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 12:09 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 43Lusie Sweet
Anyone sampled?
Pictures looks good, but hesitate by recent online review.
Most of them said she gained weight, I like them lean, not momona LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/lululujp












Reply With Quote




