Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin;6789394[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/164900008[/URL]

    Trips to Greece. Anyone know if she belongs here?
    She used to have a pic of bare Greek on her ad.

  2. #8040

    There's a forum for this

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Know About Red Rose Massage Spa on Saltzman Rd near Cornell? I've thought about checking it out but I've never gone to an Asian Massage place before and I'm not really sure what you do or ask once you're in the door. If this one isn't what I'm wondering about I don't want to go in and completely be a buffoon (too easy for me). If anyone does about this place, is it any good? Someone in particular you'd recommend (I prefer older ladies)? Thanks!
    I had some questions about massage places as well. Some steered me to the massage forum. I posted on it and they answered all my questions, that forum is much more informative, good luck and happy hunting.

  3. #8039
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Kapry

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/164900008

    Trips to Greece. Anyone know if she belongs here?

  4. #8038

    Toonice

    Quote Originally Posted by eocowboy  [View Original Post]
    "I don't offer bb anything".

    I don't follow her much. Is this a new part. It is at the very end of the Ad. Sometimes a lady starts dating in her personal life and stops allowing some things.
    I haven't seen her but I've thought about it. Looks hot! But I have seen her post for quite a long time that she doesn't do BB. Some say that but will. But I have a feeling it may not be there with her. Maybe if you're a long time friend.

  5. #8037

    Red Rose Massage Spa

    Anyone Know About Red Rose Massage Spa on Saltzman Rd near Cornell? I've thought about checking it out but I've never gone to an Asian Massage place before and I'm not really sure what you do or ask once you're in the door. If this one isn't what I'm wondering about I don't want to go in and completely be a buffoon (too easy for me). If anyone does about this place, is it any good? Someone in particular you'd recommend (I prefer older ladies)? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    There's also another massage place on the other side of Canyon Rd (downstairs from the Mexican restaurant) from that that also offers bare services for a similar price. Not grannies either.

  6. #8036

    Toonice last Ad

    "I don't offer bb anything".

    I don't follow her much. Is this a new part. It is at the very end of the Ad. Sometimes a lady starts dating in her personal life and stops allowing some things.

  7. #8035

    Kymber

    Confirmed via text that BBFS is available on the quick visit for 150. With that Tyrone, tattoo across her forehead, I figured she had multiple questionable decisions in her life besides just that one. Wanted to see her mostly just to see if she was real. As soon as she opened the front door, I got to good look at her, I turned right around and left. I at least made that promise to myself before I walked up to the door. Ghostly pale white, 75 pounds heavier than the pictures, no reason to stay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/164759120#.

  8. #8034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    So Dolce is back from Seattle. She used to be a super affordable cum dump a couple years ago, but looks like the simps got her to raise her prices. She's now North of $800 with 2 hour min. I did notice her Duo partner is Melina. If she is a BB cum queen too, she might be worth the 5 bills.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-w-dolcesempre!-We-want-to-make-your-someone-s-night-%26%23128527%3 B.
    Yes, but I am not dropping 5 bills on her.

  9. #8033

    Melina and Bella

    So Dolce is back from Seattle. She used to be a super affordable cum dump a couple years ago, but looks like the simps got her to raise her prices. She's now North of $800 with 2 hour min. I did notice her Duo partner is Melina. If she is a BB cum queen too, she might be worth the 5 bills.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-w-dolcesempre!-We-want-to-make-your-someone-s-night-%26%23128527%3 B.

  10. #8032

  11. #8031
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a threesome with them? Man, a bareback threesome with twins would be super hot, if they would be enthusiastic about pussy to pussy and pussy to mouth swapping.
    Twins would be pretty awesome. But for me they'd have to interact with each other. Kissing and touching for starters. If none of that, it's just a threesome. Which are always great. Just my 2 cents.

  12. #8030

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickleton  [View Original Post]
    "Jess" there was a post farther down that implys she is full safety. I don't think her GFE means the same as ours. I inquired about GFE and when I brought up 3 BJ the conversation devolved and ended.
    Thanks. Time saving information.

  13. #8029
    "Jess" there was a post farther down that implys she is full safety. I don't think her GFE means the same as ours. I inquired about GFE and when I brought up 3 BJ the conversation devolved and ended.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I get the feeling she may be up for BBFS. Does anyone have any experience with her?
    Brunette:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/427801507073

  14. #8028

    Any actionable information on this brunette or the other lady- “wife’s best friend?”

    I get the feeling she may be up for BBFS. Does anyone have any experience with her?
    Brunette:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/427801507073

    Ur wife’s best friend:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaverton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wifes-freaky-best-friendalways/304228836607

  15. #8027
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    There's also another massage place on the other side of Canyon Rd (downstairs from the Mexican restaurant) from that that also offers bare services for a similar price. Not grannies either.
    Rose, the younger, taller spinner insisted on the tortilla after an oral introduction, but Anna, the older, shorter and stouter one was down for the full burrito bowl, salsa included. We could hear the restaurant above us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape