Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 37313
-
02-13-24 16:03 #31193Senior Member

Posts: 132Gigi
Try GLO that might get you a hit.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:38 #31192Senior Member

Posts: 50Link?
You got a link for Gigi, or a description? I looked a several ads but did not see many names. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 09:10 #31191Senior Member

Posts: 161MiZZ WATTZ
Texted me yesterday, said she has retired.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 08:43 #31190Senior Member

Posts: 353She's a great value, all roads are always open.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 07:42 #31189Senior Member

Posts: 53[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-13-24 07:40 #31188Senior Member

Posts: 316The first one is real I porked her a few times when she had a place in Petersburg and another place in colonial heights. I'm not sure where she's at now. She seemed like a cool chick to me I had no issues or drama. This was back in maybe 2022. But just a FYI she does have a shady past. She was involved in robbing a monger back in 2017. I didn't know about that at the time, when I found out I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6789435[URL
-
02-13-24 06:25 #31187Senior Member

Posts: 486Anyone sampled?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164932211
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751
-
02-13-24 00:14 #31186Senior Member

Posts: 173I was just reporting what was discussed last year in a post on the forum. The post that spoke of this issue wasn't flagged nor removed so I thought it was ok to talk about? Sorry if I broke the rules admin but I assumed since it wasn't flagged or removed it was free to speak about.
-
02-12-24 18:37 #31185Senior Member

Posts: 173[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-12-24 10:29 #31184Senior Member

Posts: 68Incident with Lo?
I searched for posts about Lolo but only found reviews. I've been gone for a bit, what happened?
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 10:14 #31183Senior Member

Posts: 60Gigi
Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.
-
02-11-24 18:49 #31182Senior Member

Posts: 427Redhead Jodi about 30?
If that is who you are asking about she got fat and crazy. I last saw her near chest auto parts in a trailer park and wish I hadn't a few months ago.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 09:16 #31181Senior Member

Posts: 318
-
02-11-24 09:15 #31180Senior Member

Posts: 318Pixie
Just had an awesome dream with Pixie. She was cute but little older than she looks in pictures very nice clean and menu included bbj with the possibilities of being open to more. Full service was covered but I think could have been bb had I asked. I play it safe but for those that indulge she may be an option but of course girls decide. Damage was $1. 8 for hhr which is more than I usually spend but she was well worth it. Kitty was tight and there was plenty of sexy moaning. I will definitly repeat in the near future. Be safe in the hunt. Room was clean and she was fresh out of the shower.
-
02-11-24 08:43 #31179Senior Member

Posts: 416Staxx
I appreciate the feedback and advice. With all the good reviews of how good she can be I admit I was tempted. Still hope to see her someday.
Thanks again and stay safe.











Reply With Quote




