Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13838
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    One of the forum's 321 favorites, Nina, has room 329 and needs help keeping it. There are at least 0948 reasons to see this sweetie.
    Her coms are really bad.

  2. #13837
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You'll need to contact Orlo, or as I like to call him, one lucky SOB!
    Yeah that box is full. As expected LOL.

  3. #13836

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker151  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be able to share the utr sophia with this senior member. TIA.
    You'll need to contact Orlo, or as I like to call him, one lucky SOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick review of Sophia. I saw this beautiful sexy lady this morning, Sophia is back from her trip and back to the hobby Life. We explored mltiples positions, Sophia is a great date and knows just how ton get your motor running. We worked upna good sweat this morning. I all was have a great time with Sophia.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #13835

    Utr sophia

    Would anyone be able to share the utr sophia with this senior member. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No they are completely different people. Sophia is strictly UTR she doesn't advertise, this Sophia has been around for some time. The other Sofia spelled this way is an advertised escort that advertise on several different web sites. Hope this helps your confusiand.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #13834
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    One of the forum's 321 favorites, Nina, has room 329 and needs help keeping it. There are at least 0948 reasons to see this sweetie.
    Very clever! I see what you did there!

  6. #13833

    Nympho Nina needs help

    One of the forum's 321 favorites, Nina, has room 329 and needs help keeping it. There are at least 0948 reasons to see this sweetie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1626.jpg‎   IMG_1624.jpg‎  

  7. #13832
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    That's kinda why these girls are UTR. They don't have ads or listings. Sofia is Brazilian and if you read the forum under positive escorts you'll see the Sofia's listing

    Utr Sophia is from PR.
    Saw her after a while this week, since our schedules never alling. She is amazing as always.

    Best PR UTR in Orlando.

  8. #13831
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me mid last year from a different number than the one I had saved. Met up with her in Haines city area which was a very long commute for me. She still looked amazing and the donation was reasonable. We had a great time and I would repeat if she was closer. I did not keep her number and have no way of reaching her anymore.

    Stay safe.

    Munchi.
    If anyone has her digits, I would be happy to pay her a visit. She was amazing and I assumed she retired from the hobby with her new job.

    Orlo has introduced her and if he missing her digits. Its going to be a uphill battle.

  9. #13830

    Sofia is not utr Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. On the Positive escorts forum they are discussing a girl named 'Sofia'. Is that the same girl that is being discussed here? (I know the spelling is different, but that just added to the confusion).
    That's kinda why these girls are UTR. They don't have ads or listings. Sofia is Brazilian and if you read the forum under positive escorts you'll see the Sofia's listing

    Utr Sophia is from PR.

  10. #13829

    Morgan Elise

    Anybody remember Morgan Elise from a few years back? Love to reconnect if they have current digits. Thanks.

  11. #13828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    The two Sophia / Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. On the Positive escorts forum they are discussing a girl named 'Sofia'. Is that the same girl that is being discussed here? (I know the spelling is different, but that just added to the confusion).
    No they are completely different people. Sophia is strictly UTR she doesn't advertise, this Sophia has been around for some time. The other Sofia spelled this way is an advertised escort that advertise on several different web sites. Hope this helps your confusiand.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #13827

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy. Doesn't look like Rosario Dawson though, different facial structure. Sophia may be sexier and curvier.
    So I have a question. On the Positive escorts forum they are discussing a girl named 'Sofia'. Is that the same girl that is being discussed here? (I know the spelling is different, but that just added to the confusion).

  13. #13826

    Natalia

    I had the opportunity to visit Natalia, and let me tell you, she is flat out amazing. She is very kind, caring and had a beautiful setup. I left very happy and satisfied and will be returning as much as I can.

  14. #13825

    Robin

    Hi Fellas. Review is a week late.

    Coordinated with Robin to see her at in-call apt. Very safe and convenient location. As soon as I walked in I felt comfortable and welcomed. We spent some time talking in general and then I gave her a nice massage, which she loved. Never asked me for donation or rushed me.

    She is ALL natural and I could worship those tits for DAYS at end. So beautiful, great volume but not sagging, perfect nipples just gorgeous. I just wish she was a bit more adventurous. She does not like DATY and a bit hesitant on DFK.

    I will certainly be seeing her again, hopefully she gets more comfortable. I just can't wait to worship those AMAZING breasts again. LOL.

    Please contact Orlo for her number. I will NOT give it out. @Orlo - you sir are a hero for introducing her to us. I don't know how you do it ... but hats off to you.

  15. #13824

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No in my opiniand I think she looks more like the actress Rosario Dawson. Either way she is not ugly and she is very sexy!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    She is sexy. Doesn't look like Rosario Dawson though, different facial structure. Sophia may be sexier and curvier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape