Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33584

    Door Bell Cams And Other Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    What are your thoughts on residential door bell cams? Go or no go? I don't mind them as we're on cam at all hotels / notels.
    You are on point. We mongers get taped when going to a hotel, so what is the difference?

    I see one difference. In a hotel only my face is taped, I can be anyone, no problem. Yep there is facial recognition software, but that is very expensive and not really a concern of mine. Door bell cam? How many mongers pull up to a residence when seeing a provider or even in the driveway? Guess what, your car is taped, including your license plate and now you are Identified! Not a problem is you follow the simple rule of never pulling up to the place, park away from the door and walk! I door this door bell cam or not. I do not want to get blackmailed or pressured for money because someone knows or can find my identity, so I always try to be cautious. Maybe I am paranoid, but just a thought to fellow mongers.

    LB.

  2. #33583

    Saw an add

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So, I never seen a legitimate midget post in Jax. Mini Mya is legit down in Ft Lauderdale (I saw her twice) but haven't seen her posting lately. There was also one in Tatted midget in Tampa a while ago that a buddy saw don't remember her name. Recently I saw one posting in Orlando who traveled to the gulf coast a lot, but she's not GFE so I passed.
    I saw an ad for one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/164916570.

    Not sure if it's legit or not. I reached out but when asked for a deposit I declined.

  3. #33582

    Door bell cam

    What are your thoughts on residential door bell cams? Go or no go? I don't mind them as we're on cam at all hotels / notels.

  4. #33581

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Following up on this report because I have decided not to go for the double date due to some extreme flakiness.

    Truth's time was 3 $ for the two hour session. There were no menu restrictions whatsoever. She did require round-trip transportation. The head game was exceptional. Perhaps the best since I joined the hobby, including exceeding the skills of the infamous Ariana and Karman Kandy. If she reads this review, and I'm sure she will, I'd be curious to see if she increases her requested donation and how prideful and conceited it causes her to become. Don't let it happen, fellow mongers. If she demands more than what I stated here, shut it down as there's no reason for it. She is, by her own admission, "working" towards an elective reconstructive surgery of her breasts. Let her know that if you're hard-earned money is funding this, she'll have to accept what she's offered and not demand more based on a good review.

    Be strong and wrap that willy.

    Rich.
    I had a nice dream of her this evening at her in call by D&B. Comma were good and complied with pic requests. Set up QV, was very compliant. No Greek but overall did all I asked. Would repeat. Thick, sexy, got into it. I think she may have roommates that leaving during her appts. No one bothered me during or on the way out.

  5. #33580

    Thick and sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729788794067.

    That butt looks nice but when I used the search function I couldn't find active links for this same person.
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.

  6. #33579

    She's ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729788794067.

    That butt looks nice but when I used the search function I couldn't find active links for this same person.
    She's used to be alright & been around a long time. Age isn't right. Probably mid 40's. Used to be trucker friendly so not picky. Wouldn't recommend over 80 & don't set expectations for something young & tight. Expect probably living in communal home with other providers. But never heard of an issue.

  7. #33578
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure in meeting Rudy. She had was a perfect professor provider. This was an early morning event which is hard to find in Jacksonville but I seen her post in STG normally she uses Tryst. It was easy to set up. She told me before hand her girlfriend is staying in the other room which she popped her head out showing me, I forgot the provider name. Asked if I wanted water which was good for the session. Very talented top game but was able to keep jr down but she could have done it the whole session if I wanted too but because I want to jr to be good for the main event I told her I'm ready. Lots of different positions but I finished in the bag quicker than normal due to the inside being so tight. Pros. Communication great; professional; easy set up; and talented in her game. No cons a little pricey but worth the $2 coins for half hour. No funny business just professional in a good experience.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/jacksonville/e...95-1499/m-aTd9

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...unday/61517027

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf
    She's a very cool lady. Total pro in a good way. I did filthy things with her the very 1st time. She didn't hesitate. But YMMV of course.

  8. #33577

    Bug eye head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Tiny woman? Does anyone know about this? A hobby of mine was tall women, who I do love, Six foot tall? Yum! My max is 6 foot 7 inches in Pensacola a few years ago.

    On the tiny end, I know a little lady who is 4 foot 7 inches and I'm up for some limbo! So, if there is a midget please let me know.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    A few quick reports:

    Truth is legit big girl. I'd say she's 5'11" and plump, maybe she staying with uncle? Stays with tiny Emily, the little nympho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/391998527499

    RIPOFF ALERT: Bug Eye Head doctor: See Picture. This one is a scammer who will rip you off. She took my Savannah friend's cash and pretended it was fake and called her db (or son?, LOL) from the next room to show his gatt and he left. He saw her ad pop up in Jax and wanted to put the warning out. You can't miss those bug eyes!
    I acutely had a dream set up with her in Savannah right off 95. There was a couple guys lurking when I got there which seemed odd. Pulled in the parking lot and told her I was 3 min out and 2 guys came out of her room and went into another room. I just left. So that may have saved me a headache.

  9. #33576
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    I will preface and say that her head game is amazing and has made me come see her 4-5 times in the past but I'll most likely never reach out again.

    I fully expect to wait 10-20 minutes in the parking lot but this time I reached out, comms were pretty fast and let her know I was just 15 min away, and she said come over but then all I got was complete radio silence. The ghosting, inconsistency, and time wasting was pretty much the last straw for me.

    If she apologizes or makes it up in any way I'll reconsider my stance but we'll see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/675225619633
    I have only seen her once because when I entered the hotel I was asked "who are you here to see?" I replied that that I was there to visit "Emily" and I was given the "OK" . But she does give an excellent blow job with deep throat. I also licked her ass and it was clean and tasted good.

  10. #33575

    Rudy MILF

    I had the pleasure in meeting Rudy. She had was a perfect professor provider. This was an early morning event which is hard to find in Jacksonville but I seen her post in STG normally she uses Tryst. It was easy to set up. She told me before hand her girlfriend is staying in the other room which she popped her head out showing me, I forgot the provider name. Asked if I wanted water which was good for the session. Very talented top game but was able to keep jr down but she could have done it the whole session if I wanted too but because I want to jr to be good for the main event I told her I'm ready. Lots of different positions but I finished in the bag quicker than normal due to the inside being so tight. Pros. Communication great; professional; easy set up; and talented in her game. No cons a little pricey but worth the $2 coins for half hour. No funny business just professional in a good experience.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/jacksonville/e...95-1499/m-aTd9

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...unday/61517027

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

  11. #33574

    About the bug-eyed witch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Tiny woman? Does anyone know about this? A hobby of mine was tall women, who I do love, Six foot tall? Yum! My max is 6 foot 7 inches in Pensacola a few years ago.

    On the tiny end, I know a little lady who is 4 foot 7 inches and I'm up for some limbo! So, if there is a midget please let me know.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    A few quick reports:

    Truth is legit big girl. I'd say she's 5'11" and plump, maybe she staying with uncle? Stays with tiny Emily, the little nympho.
    I saw her last year, I believe at one of the motel off JTB. She was always hard to get ahold of. When I finally saw her, I wished that she remained hard to reach, as she had the nastiest attitude! And a dud to boot!

  12. #33573

    Google Her Phone Number. Over 15,000 posts and Some Reviews Listed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729788794067.

    That butt looks nice but when I used the search function I couldn't find active links for this same person.
    No direct intel from me, I have never had a dream with her but I have seen her posting for years and years.

    Google her phone number, Sumo had 15,584 photo posting by her and several other sumo posts showed more postings by her.

    Go further down the Googled list and you will find some reviews of her such as callscort.

    Again, I have no direct intel on her, but she has been here a long, long, long time.

    LB.

  13. #33572
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729788794067.

    That butt looks nice but when I used the search function I couldn't find active links for this same person.
    That's Nikki and there are plenty of reviews (mostly negative) on here.

    Rich.

  14. #33571

    Midgets

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    I thought I seen someone posting about a midget a few months back but can't seem to find the post now. Am I miss remembering there being one in jax?
    So, I never seen a legitimate midget post in Jax. Mini Mya is legit down in Ft Lauderdale (I saw her twice) but haven't seen her posting lately. There was also one in Tatted midget in Tampa a while ago that a buddy saw don't remember her name. Recently I saw one posting in Orlando who traveled to the gulf coast a lot, but she's not GFE so I passed.

  15. #33570

    MILF Thickness

    Has anyone seen this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729788794067.

    That butt looks nice but when I used the search function I couldn't find active links for this same person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape