Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 37313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31193

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    You got a link for Gigi, or a description? I looked a several ads but did not see many names. Thanks.
    Try GLO that might get you a hit.

  2. #31192

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.
    You got a link for Gigi, or a description? I looked a several ads but did not see many names. Thanks.

  3. #31191

    MiZZ WATTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone care to share her digits or is she on vacation?
    Texted me yesterday, said she has retired.

  4. #31190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.
    She's a great value, all roads are always open.

  5. #31189
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #31188
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6789435[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164932211[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751
    The first one is real I porked her a few times when she had a place in Petersburg and another place in colonial heights. I'm not sure where she's at now. She seemed like a cool chick to me I had no issues or drama. This was back in maybe 2022. But just a FYI she does have a shady past. She was involved in robbing a monger back in 2017. I didn't know about that at the time, when I found out I stopped seeing her.

  7. #31187

    Anyone sampled?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164932211

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751

  8. #31186
    I was just reporting what was discussed last year in a post on the forum. The post that spoke of this issue wasn't flagged nor removed so I thought it was ok to talk about? Sorry if I broke the rules admin but I assumed since it wasn't flagged or removed it was free to speak about.

  9. #31185
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #31184

    Incident with Lo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Don't do it. Staxxx is awesome and crazy nice and she will definitely let you. She will also provide paperwork (a month old) to show she is clean. Lookup up the incident with lo a few months back and all the mongers that were impacted BTW richmond os small so the same people getting with that also probably so staxx. If your cool with the risk go for it bro but loke others said proceed with caution.
    I searched for posts about Lolo but only found reviews. I've been gone for a bit, what happened?

  11. #31183

    Gigi

    Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.

  12. #31182

    Redhead Jodi about 30?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Jodi's number these days? Sure wouldn't mind reconnecting if she's still around.
    If that is who you are asking about she got fat and crazy. I last saw her near chest auto parts in a trailer park and wish I hadn't a few months ago.

  13. #31181

  14. #31180

    Pixie

    Just had an awesome dream with Pixie. She was cute but little older than she looks in pictures very nice clean and menu included bbj with the possibilities of being open to more. Full service was covered but I think could have been bb had I asked. I play it safe but for those that indulge she may be an option but of course girls decide. Damage was $1. 8 for hhr which is more than I usually spend but she was well worth it. Kitty was tight and there was plenty of sexy moaning. I will definitly repeat in the near future. Be safe in the hunt. Room was clean and she was fresh out of the shower.

  15. #31179

    Staxx

    I appreciate the feedback and advice. With all the good reviews of how good she can be I admit I was tempted. Still hope to see her someday.

    Thanks again and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape