Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 10621
-
02-13-24 17:42 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 2938She used to have a pic of bare Greek on her ad.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin;6789394[URL
-
02-13-24 07:29 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 229There's a forum for this
I had some questions about massage places as well. Some steered me to the massage forum. I posted on it and they answered all my questions, that forum is much more informative, good luck and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 02:15 #8039Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Kapry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/164900008
Trips to Greece. Anyone know if she belongs here?
-
02-12-24 18:45 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 97Toonice
I haven't seen her but I've thought about it. Looks hot! But I have seen her post for quite a long time that she doesn't do BB. Some say that but will. But I have a feeling it may not be there with her. Maybe if you're a long time friend.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 18:43 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 97Red Rose Massage Spa
Anyone Know About Red Rose Massage Spa on Saltzman Rd near Cornell? I've thought about checking it out but I've never gone to an Asian Massage place before and I'm not really sure what you do or ask once you're in the door. If this one isn't what I'm wondering about I don't want to go in and completely be a buffoon (too easy for me). If anyone does about this place, is it any good? Someone in particular you'd recommend (I prefer older ladies)? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 11:14 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 72Toonice last Ad
"I don't offer bb anything".
I don't follow her much. Is this a new part. It is at the very end of the Ad. Sometimes a lady starts dating in her personal life and stops allowing some things.
-
02-11-24 14:50 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 1143Kymber
Confirmed via text that BBFS is available on the quick visit for 150. With that Tyrone, tattoo across her forehead, I figured she had multiple questionable decisions in her life besides just that one. Wanted to see her mostly just to see if she was real. As soon as she opened the front door, I got to good look at her, I turned right around and left. I at least made that promise to myself before I walked up to the door. Ghostly pale white, 75 pounds heavier than the pictures, no reason to stay.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/164759120#.
-
02-11-24 11:42 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 2938Yes, but I am not dropping 5 bills on her.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 10:30 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 1143Melina and Bella
So Dolce is back from Seattle. She used to be a super affordable cum dump a couple years ago, but looks like the simps got her to raise her prices. She's now North of $800 with 2 hour min. I did notice her Duo partner is Melina. If she is a BB cum queen too, she might be worth the 5 bills.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-w-dolcesempre!-We-want-to-make-your-someone-s-night-%26%23128527%3 B.
-
02-09-24 00:57 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 1157
-
02-07-24 16:27 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 49Twins would be pretty awesome. But for me they'd have to interact with each other. Kissing and touching for starters. If none of that, it's just a threesome. Which are always great. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 07:19 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks
Thanks. Time saving information.
Originally Posted by Brickleton
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 11:23 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 63"Jess" there was a post farther down that implys she is full safety. I don't think her GFE means the same as ours. I inquired about GFE and when I brought up 3 BJ the conversation devolved and ended.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 06:46 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 577Any actionable information on this brunette or the other lady- “wife’s best friend?”
I get the feeling she may be up for BBFS. Does anyone have any experience with her?
Brunette:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/427801507073
Ur wife’s best friend:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaverton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wifes-freaky-best-friendalways/304228836607
-
02-06-24 06:34 #8027Banned Member

Posts: 99Rose, the younger, taller spinner insisted on the tortilla after an oral introduction, but Anna, the older, shorter and stouter one was down for the full burrito bowl, salsa included. We could hear the restaurant above us.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






