Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 7920
-
02-18-24 21:46 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 212Massage on Eau Gallie
Anyone know anything about the new massage place on Eau Gallie across from Texas Roadhouse? Outside looks like it may be an AMP.
-
02-18-24 17:57 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 160Mila disaster
It's been a long time since I visited this place. I've heard lots of rumors, lots of red flags in the past 60 days. Some time ago I was in a pinch and decided to stop buy looking for a massage. Well, the visit was called short because the girl who was supposed to be giving me said massage was on her phone exclusively while during paid time. I arrived around x:05 and it wasn't till after x:25 did the table shower started. Back in the room, I waited another 20 minutes before my massage began. It started okay, or so I thought. X:45 now, my shoulders where being worked on as I felt she sit next to my hip to massage them. Little did I know she was using her weight to roll her elbow on my back while she texted on her phone. This had been going on for at least 5 minutes.
Respectfully I got dressed and attempted to exit after asking for my money back. After a long argument where she ended up trying to offer an extra 30 m and no tip she event called her boss to try to keep me from leaving. As I got dressed and ready to leave I counted my coins and noticed I was missing 1 out of the 10 I hand with me today. They of course denied anything being taken. I had lost my patience and left minus what I had missing and my time wasted.
I'm never coming back here again.
-
02-18-24 17:47 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 160They really all are. All the ads I've seen and researched on only have girls in their 50's. Outside of an L1 there isn't much. I'm quite picky so it's harder for me to settle for anything less than my preferences.
Originally Posted by MongBurgundy
[View Original Post]
There currently 1 AMP that has a Orlando tier girl but nothing more than L1 was offered. The one time I was offered FS in the area, she was a deadfish, complete let down and waste of coins. I have a preferred place to go exclusively for massages and was offered more but declined.
I hope something good comes up under a 50 mile drive.
-
02-18-24 16:35 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 127No experience with her, but like you said, she does mention massages:
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
"*Currently, I'm more interested in offering massage sessions than cuddles. I charge $150/ hour. I have exceptional hands and full confidence that I will restore your body, mind and spirit. 😌.
But the slightly more concerning point is this:
"• 50% of the session is to be paid via PayPal (link will be provided) prior to our cuddling and closeness. The other half is to be paid prior to our cuddling and closeness. ".
Her wording is bad, but even if it is an error on her part, I'm not paying her half via PayPal prior to seeing her.
-
02-18-24 10:43 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone seen this one for a massage?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddlingKali
You have to copy paste they block from here.
Her profile says she does massages etc.
Didn't know if anyone had experience with her somewhere?
Thanks pmif you like.
-
02-18-24 09:27 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the info
Ah I figured. All these STG ads for these AMPs are bust. Just a little drum up for new business. Visited a few of them but only Orlando gives me what I'm really looking for and the prices is pretty much the same.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 16:22 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 1227North courtney merrit island
Last month I visited, nothing new for me.
Originally Posted by MongBurgundy
[View Original Post]
I've occasionally gone there over the last few years.
Mediocre full service, best was a 7. 5/8 she never came back?
-
02-17-24 11:02 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 32Any new info
Been here before a while back but seeing this post made me wonder if anything has changed. I remember a fairly older lady and decent massage. FS was available but eh not my type. Wondering how the talent is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/253897200471
-
02-16-24 21:05 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 269A + Fee Ave
One woman show currently offering an above average massage if you like medium to strong pressure. Average looking middle age woman. Everything on the menu.
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she'll be here for a couple weeks but not happy with the lack of traffic or $$.
-
02-16-24 14:42 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 160And Wickham
I dreamt I saw Ana. She was very chatty and mentioned things like her previous work place which has been mentioned. I was given a table shower and she kinda bragged about just coming back from a large trip around the states. The massage was alright. There was lots of teasing and was able to use my hands as saw fit through the whole massage. Lots of negotiation on the tip for the massage which was a big let down. She got comfortable for the flip and nothing beyond than FOV, HJ.
YMMV.
-
02-11-24 08:22 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 1227Mm bs
Waking into a establishment with this much chatter is a definite roll of the dice!
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
I must agree with you, I will be taking the drive to the mecca 45 min down the road before I walk into a trap!
-
02-11-24 00:48 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 245Mm
Will keep my distance from that place. Strange what's going on with the owner. Heard that she got a major mommy makeover which wasn't cheap and needs the $$ She has fired quite a few workers though and rehires them. Were any arrests made? Did not see any reports. Again, BStud knows to check this stuff a lot better.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 00:13 #6933Banned Member

Posts: 120[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Let me explain this to you real quick. Nothing posted on this forum has ever, nor ever will be used by the police because it's not qualified evidence. More, cops have way better sources of information than anonymous sex forums. Long, long, LONG before any of you guys post here the cops know chicks are selling pussy there. When they get enough complaints from neighbors or their bosses tell them they bust the places.
That was the most stupid way of getting banned. What the fuck did you think would happen?
A2
-
02-10-24 15:10 #6932Banned Member

Posts: 120[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-10-24 14:38 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 517What?
Yah, even though I been to MM multiple times, I think I'll still just drive to orlando and get 10 x the service for 240 marios.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





