Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 31683
-
02-12-24 19:04 #26508Senior Member

Posts: 48Sofia BR
Good comms was able to set a meet at a safe incall. Very sweet and attractive girl with great service. Started with dfk, great bbj, cg, mish, more bbj, k9. Tried for MSOG for the rest of the session but Junior wasn't having it. Was really impressed with the bbj and dt. Felt like she was giving bbj for half the hr session. Overall great experience. She quoted $$$ hr and $$ hhr.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3286107
If why'all have any sexy ass Latinas to recommend me please dm me with info.
-
02-12-24 13:20 #26507Senior Member

Posts: 139That is one I used
Correct that is the one I had used yesterday.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 12:53 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 887Still the number ending 0948? I haven't gotten a message from the number.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 17:40 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 218Adriana horrible experience
I tried Adriana and it was the worst experience I've had with a provider so far. She had a bratty attitude from the get-go. Doesn't let you touch certain parts of her body unless you pay more, then she tried rushing me after a few minutes. She was on her phone a lot too, and didn't even want to do K9. I got so fed up with all the BS that I stopped mid dream and put my clothes back on and left. Don't encourage this type of behavior. Don't waste your time and coins on this one. There's too much talent out there.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 16:11 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 139Nina!
Just got done with my first session with Nina! She is at a hotel on idrive atm. I had a great time with her. She is a spinner, and thinner than her pics in the past, but once her life settles down she wants to get back to form. The number from a previous post worked for me today, so hopefully coms can be steady for a little bit.
Went thru the alphabet, just make sure you bring your own protection as she does not have any at the moment. Her rates are great and I hope to see her again soon. Very much a pse pleaser!
-
02-11-24 14:55 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 119Danieli. Latina
I typically do my research and this one had past posts in South Florida so I decided to roll the dice a bit and to one for the brotherhood as I had never seen anything on her.
And as it goes in this hobby there is good and bad, but got the job done:
Good: She is the girl in the photos, 21, and hotter in person, ridiculous, bolt ons, beautiful face, perfect body, nice hands and feet, smelled nice, had really good comms in Spanish, no funny business, average hotel, no candy use, and just nice enough.
Bad: Not GFE, but was up front about that which isn't my favorite, but respected, yet I wanted to find out. Upon arrival, she tried upselling if I wanted BJ or touch her it's 100 more and I laughed and said get the fuck out of here. I told her she had two options, I take what I brought and find a legit girl or I have more in my shoe (which I always do in case) for her if she is good. I showed her 40, and she agreed.
Details: Sat on the bed and felt all over her perfect body, and she asked me to lay back and started given me a HJ while on her phone texting other mongers, but she put the phone down just before I got pissed, and gave me a really solid CBJ and got me rock hard which I wasn't sure would happen after our start. She hopped on and looked me dead in the eyes, but not a lot there honestly, then again she was fucking back and hard and started dancing on my cock swirling her hips while I felt on her awesome tits and ass. We went for awhile and then she said baby 5 minutes, I laughed because I knew I was close to blowing and had a huge nut. She gave me tissues, did just enough, and on my way.
In Summary: You want a GFE experience, it isn't her. You want a super hot tight young Latina that is safe yet all business, and don't mind getting in and out fast, then she may be for you, 2 Mario's including tip.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...certe/61725748
-
02-11-24 09:57 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 337Skye
Skye has incall again and would like more company. I paid her another visit and as always left very satisfied.
GS.
-
02-11-24 09:53 #26501Senior Member

Posts: 337Ninq
I concur. I met with Nina recently. Other than her crappy living situation at the moment bothering else has changed. She is still the smoking hot nympho she always was. I do have current. I do have current digits for SM.
GS.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 23:55 #26500Senior Member

Posts: 139Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 21:35 #26499Senior Member

Posts: 130Great providers
EASY CONTACT BEST TO TEXT HER, SHE RESPONDS. SHE TAKES OF HER.
ClIENTS GREAT FLUTE PLAYER WET SLOPPY. THEN ON TO BOGGIE, FEW OTHER POSITIONS. FINSHED IN COVER. NO RUSH NOT CLOCK WATCHER. FUN DATE. WILL REPEAT. HIT HER UP LET FUN BEGIN.407-403-2386 Becky's
-
02-10-24 21:22 #26498Regular Member

Posts: 24Settled down
She's married with a civilian job now. Still in the area.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 21:11 #26497Senior Member

Posts: 160Retired
As far as I know, she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 16:44 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 96Sofias Friend Amy
Never really was a big fan of seeing Sofia, I've made contact but never had enough nerve to go. I have seen her old roommie Amy. Anyone know what happened to her? If she will come back or if she's UTR? I know she was for a little bit she removed her AS post but kept responding to texts every other week until she fell off the face of the earth last year.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
Have Fun Guys.
Kuro.
-
02-10-24 13:35 #26495Regular Member

Posts: 24For those asking which Bianca
Here's what she posted yesterday.
-
02-10-24 12:52 #26494Senior Member

Posts: 238Nationalities
Interesting about Austria. It's been 10 years now but, in Spain, the big cat houses in Asturias were probsbly 40% Romanian, 40% Dominicanas and the other 20% were Czech, Bulgarian, a couple French, and País Basco. Now, that's based on my random sampling. In Madrid certain chalets specialized in Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan. One set of Paraguayans would cycle through Oviedo. Spectacular in appearance, service.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
I met some really nice Paraguayan girls in Chile also. Of course Argentina and Brazil and Colombia contributed to that population too.
The good old USA is a bit of a wasteland by comparison.











Reply With Quote






