Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 40443
-
02-09-24 23:53 #39618Senior Member

Posts: 141Osaka Kiki
Paid Kiki a visit at Osaka. Will definitely add this one to the rotation. Nice long, wet BBBJ, clean shaven and tastes nice and fresh. CFS in all the usual positions. No rush. Very sweet girl. Treat her right.
-
02-05-24 20:01 #39617Senior Member

Posts: 1301AMPs
You're best bet is going to be Happiness or Jspa. Search those threads for the info you seek. GL!
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 19:56 #39616Senior Member

Posts: 1241Current BB Options?
Guys. DC senior heading your way next week. I'm curious about current locations that offer a BB option. Can be an AMP or other establishment. Last time I was in HNL, the go-to place was Kison. They apparently no longer exist. Appreciate any advice here or via PM. Thanks!
-
01-29-24 18:08 #39615Senior Member

Posts: 1143Mai Thai
Thanks. I'll pass. Best to stick with a sure thing. The old ladies seem to be the most accommodating for decent massage and HE. I see all those ads and experience is if they look too good the pics are old. There is a couple of older women I see that used to have bikini pics in some old advertisements. I think they are real but 20 years old. Now they are a 4-5. But everything else is fine. All the hose reports where I guy says she is over 40 she is over 50. Perhaps 60. That's ok.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 17:38 #39614Senior Member

Posts: 287Mia Thai
Pretty legit massage. Chinese. Most don't speak English well.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 15:39 #39613Senior Member

Posts: 1143MiaThai
Looks like Mia is still there. Has a web site with a legit look. Yeah like many. Social media pics of her are old. Others show therapist that were not appealing.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 23:43 #39612Senior Member

Posts: 337Old list
Over half of those apartment numbers have changed no more yanni on the 17th floor.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:54 #39611Senior Member

Posts: 1143Mia Thai
I'm considering Mia Thai. Was wondering if others have any insight as far as service, looks, damage.
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:48 #39610Senior Member

Posts: 388Waimanu st
This is waimanu st. Pics arent real. There are two "spas" here and one of them is known for the TS, but not table showers if you get my drift. No experience here myself but called 2-3 x different numbers and all let to this same locale. Decided its not for me regardless if she said she was a real girl or not.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 10:37 #39609Senior Member

Posts: 1502Minor leagues
Oh yeah, she was not a star then, like when Ichiro came out here and played in the winter league. Watch him play and you know he was a freak. Was cheap to go see him before majors.
Nicole was working the high volume AMP to make cash that she needed, and to learn the ropes.
Lucky those who got to sample, she was a freak, LOL. One of the absolute best sex for pay experiences for me ever. And it wasn't at the premium rates Indy pros and porn stars were charging even back then.
Hawaii always had, and hopefully always will have some up and coming pro who wants high volume practice in the minor leagues of pussy for sale play here. Good vacation spot, nice weather and beaches, and high volume of dicks to suck and fuck to perfect her skills for the big leagues. Keep the girls cumming, we are happy to practice with them LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 15:00 #39608Senior Member

Posts: 38A Big Mac was $. 45 back when it came out. What's the difference? She gets paid $5-10 k a vid shoot. $1 k an hour is average for a popular porn star. You can still get her uncovered with a clean test result and extra $$ I had her for back in the day and if I wanted her now I would pay her rates now. But are younger and better out there, some for less and some for more. Eat what you can afford or save up and splurge for a treat, simple plans for a simple hobby.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 12:31 #39607Senior Member

Posts: 1450Mai- Jenma Thai Massage
I'm sorry I don't know if this is the same Mai who worked at Paradise.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
Thai Massage. I saw Mai sometime ago so I don't remember her rack size.
Mai is Thai and mid 30's I believe.
-
01-20-24 05:10 #39606Senior Member

Posts: 4780Covered? It was BBFS when she was at Hula Girl and Empire. Only 200 back then.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 05:01 #39605Senior Member

Posts: 4780Just curious if this is the same Mai with the very nice rack who once worked at Paradise Thai Massage in Pearl City.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:36 #39604Senior Member

Posts: 339Anyone been to this Alamoana location? Wondering if the pic is real











Reply With Quote




