Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1857

    OMG Rainbow Review?

    I took a look into the opening of OMG tomorrow, Mina is well reviewed but has anyone seen or heard of Rainbow? I'm considering booking her soon but I don't want to go in blind for obvious reasons. I'm fine with PM-ing. Thank you ahead.

  2. #1856

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Waiting on Mina review. She had mixed reviews last time, especially canceling a few sessions!
    Yeah that's a good point to keep in mind. I will also add that I remember a similar thing happened with Hyolyn (IIRC she has a new name now) when she came here and NOVA. Great initial reviews but then it seems she ran out of steam / energy.

    Have to remember that even though these girls are professionals they are also humans and not machines. One of the reasons why my preference is to see a girl earlier in their tour. That comes with risks though that you may wind up in a bad TOFTT situation. Best to read reviews on here and that other site with a grain of salt and I sometimes straight up ask the PO for feedback. I also like to interact via DM with members from time to time who I trust to get their opinion. We all have different perspectives, wants, and preferences when it comes to something so personal as why we do and what this hobby is ultimately about for each of us.

    Cheers.

  3. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dani yet willing to toftt if no has when I get back in town.
    Yes, MarkT had a review a couple days ago. Overall, very average. Maybe save your dry powder for Mina next week.

  4. #1854

    Just an observation

    Most of these accounts singing the praises the new OMG agency are not established Atlanta people. I'm sure it'll be a legit agency with bare options like KBP was, but the shilling in here for this new agency is really fucking obvious and annoying.

  5. #1853

    Dami

    Has anyone seen Dani yet willing to toftt if no has when I get back in town.

  6. #1852

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by FinleySTvenson  [View Original Post]
    Good day everyone.

    I've heard for a while of the potential opening of another option for us here in Atlanta. I'm going to call this place OMG instead of KBP.

    If previously vetted then you should have no problem. Excited to see Mina coming back but I was told she doesn't start till around the 15th. Shame as I was looking for a hot valentine date.

    Responsive PO, and I'll report back on my experience. Happy to answer PMs when I can.
    Waiting on Mina review. She had mixed reviews last time, especially canceling a few sessions!

  7. #1851

    Curious

    Unfortunately years away from the Buford Hwy days just picking from a multitude of options. Found out about KBP and now OMG from this site. Thanks for that, but how / where did yall people find out about them if not here?

  8. #1850

    I second NYAF

    Saw Cherry: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...176&viewfull=1#post6508176.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBingo  [View Original Post]
    Helen at NYAF is; she has a bag of goodies.

  9. #1849

    Omg

    Good day everyone.

    I've heard for a while of the potential opening of another option for us here in Atlanta. I'm going to call this place OMG instead of KBP.

    If previously vetted then you should have no problem. Excited to see Mina coming back but I was told she doesn't start till around the 15th. Shame as I was looking for a hot valentine date.

    Responsive PO, and I'll report back on my experience. Happy to answer PMs when I can.

  10. #1848
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #1847

    Return of KBP?

    So I got word from one of my old contacts that KBP is making its return under Ohmygirl. It's seems that word has spread already. I was told they will officially open up shop on Monday. KBP always brought some of the best talent around so looking forward to it. Although I see a lot of concern revolving KBP and this new site. I think it's mainly just speculation. The booker has always done right by me and I don't think we should judge until we see it for ourselves. Either way we all got to make sure to be safe out there.

    Link is (http://www.ohmygirl.club/).

  12. #1846

    OMG from DAL to ATL

    Quote Originally Posted by FatJoeRodeo  [View Original Post]
    ………
    Afterwards when I left I swear a marked vehicle tailed……..
    FYI.

    Relocation simply because too much competition over DAL & better market / environment in ATL as I was told from a kgirl who knows better inside, plus there wasn't any bust record or news from DAL.

  13. #1845

    Dallas experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    So not to spook anyone. But this particular agency / website used to be in Dallas. I think they may have shut down? I don't think they were operational long maybe till the end of 2023.

    Anyway when I was in Dallas couldn't get into any of the established agencies so gave them a chance. Good appointment and time.

    Afterwards when I left I swear a marked vehicle tailed me for an abnormal amount of time. Looking through this board and someone else mentioned that someone at KBP got busted maybe? Taken together I just thought had to post.

    Maybe I'm paranoid. Probably nothing. I wish them the best.

  14. #1844

    Bora Bora

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    My only regret is I only saw Bora once. She came right at the same time as Rose so it was just unfortunate timing. Would love to see her again just for the eye candy alone.
    Agree, she is a must next time she pops up. Bora is hot and the performance is always great. Loved her attitude and her ability to roll from Mish to Doggy was awesome.

  15. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    With Lovelyn. You're right about Jane / Rose, cannot say I have met anyone on the same level. CherryDD's sloppy BJ is killer. Oh and I'm still missing Bora, haha.
    My only regret is I only saw Bora once. She came right at the same time as Rose so it was just unfortunate timing. Would love to see her again just for the eye candy alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape