Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13126

    Bennie

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-fd2dea0db473

    Sorry can't access her page as she blocked me. So I My list of sins:

    1) asked her to send a photo with a ok sign. Obviously she can't.

    2) asked her to meet in a public area.

    3) says she had a billionaire arrangement for 3. 5 years who gave her 10 k ppm. Guess she is back in the poor house looking desperately for Johns.

    4) mentions she can't do video call because I would record her face while we talk.

    5) told her to stop the bs send me a photo with any Washington DC Site.

    What got me was a proper write up she copied from somewhere I guess.

  2. #13125

    Vivienne777

    Can confirm. Face is so-so. Scheduling can be chore. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    She works in health care and slim body; DTF $400; BBFS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-61b4b3f66a93

  3. #13124

    Girlofyourdreams

    This one's been on my To Do list for a long time, tall busty curvy is 1000% my jam. But we could never come to an agreement or scheduling issues ect. Finally the stars aligned, I got us a room in DC. She asked me if I wanted her to show up in a nice dress or in a coat with some skimpy negligee underneath. Obviously I chose the latter. Super excited for her to get there. She gets there as advertised in a fur coat and fuck me heels, goes into the bathroom and comes out in a bra and panty set with those massive titties overflowing and almost impossibly contained. But also so was her gut and her thighs. I was soooo disappointed. She's at least 30-35 lbs heavier than she is in those pics and on her IG. Had trouble keeping my dick hard if I'm being honest. She even admitted to being on Ozempik. It's her so it's not a total catfish but man there's some heavvvvy manipulating going on with her profile and IG pics. Which really sucks because she charges at the higher end of what most SB's charge. And if she looked like her pics I can somewhat justify it. But she doesn't and it's not close, and she wasn't shaven down there, and she had some funk going on down there as well. So if you were tempted to hit her up do yourself a favor and skip on to the next one and save yourself some money and disappointment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2f-9bca4edbbed

    https://www.instagram.com/reneeshann...FmeHNsaW01bTFu

  4. #13123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She's got a soccer girl's butt and thighs. Would probably crush you if you dove down for some DATY.
    Sounds like a good way to go. Didn't really find any socials on her, though, which is a little unusual.

  5. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    African American Working Girl. WG is a old fashioned British term for a prostitute.
    Haha I know what a working girl is. Just with all the shorthand and code on this site seeing WG threw me off.

  6. #13121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She looks a little different than her old face photo. She also listed herself as Middle Eastern before, wonder what the truth is.
    She's got a soccer girl's butt and thighs. Would probably crush you if you dove down for some DATY.

  7. #13120

    Working girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    AA WG? What's that?
    African American Working Girl. WG is a old fashioned British term for a prostitute.

  8. #13119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I texted with her back in the Fall of 2021 when she was in Manassas. She then disappeared, only to reappear in Richmond. Now she's back in Manassas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-abc2feb36c2f
    She looks a little different than her old face photo. She also listed herself as Middle Eastern before, wonder what the truth is.

  9. #13118

    I guess there are some guys paying all these crazy prices

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-6eb5bc619773

    A basic Asian chick wants 1 k.

    This blonde looks hot in the pics want 2 k. WTF is going on.
    Most fat Afro-American / Caucasian girls are asking $500/$1000. You won't even want them for free LOL. Most ladies are pulling out a number out of their ass and expecting some one will bite. Let's report these bitches to SA as soliciting for.

    Good luck guys. I guess the 200-300 $ days are gone.

  10. #13117
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I texted with her back in the Fall of 2021 when she was in Manassas. She then disappeared, only to reappear in Richmond. Now she's back in Manassas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-abc2feb36c2f
    I believe that she's been reviewed on the forum a while back.

  11. #13116

    YourBeautifulGirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d08c928f22f9

    Asked for 750.300 for M&G I was on Amtrak and think the person in front of me got mad when I spit my coffee out.

  12. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    AA WG? What's that?
    Sometimes this site changes stuff you type in. I put escort, I think. Or perhaps hooker (SW?

  13. #13114

  14. #13113

    FiercePrincess

    Any intel on this one? I texted with her back in the Fall of 2021 when she was in Manassas. She then disappeared, only to reappear in Richmond. Now she's back in Manassas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-abc2feb36c2f

  15. #13112
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-6eb5bc619773

    A basic Asian chick wants 1 k.

    This blonde looks hot in the pics want 2 k. WTF is going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape