Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 27817
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23407

    Kapry

    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]

  2. #23406
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.

  3. #23405

  4. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Good for you, Dude!

  5. #23403

    Jones_4_Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Yeah she is a looker. Good job. Did you CIP her? I wonder if her backdoor is open.

  6. #23402

    Jones4Jenny

    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.

  7. #23401

    Lovely Brii

    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.

  8. #23400
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.

  9. #23399
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the super short one in everett?

    Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.
    Yea she's 4'11 kinda why I saw her. You're right awkward as fuck LOL. I don't think I'll be back honestly. The drive sucked coming from the south end. But figured why not.

  10. #23398

    Seen this one from time to time.

    She's young and eager to please. Head game is a bit off, but the pussy is wet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164736271

  11. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    Isn't she the super short one in everett?

    Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.

  12. #23396

    Good Work!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I hope to see her soon. Thanks for the intel.

  13. #23395

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    To bad she don't see AA (black men) she thick and got ass. But as to most I can't see for the same reason.

    Attitude Bentley comes to mind.

  14. #23394

    Nikki Lynn

    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.

  15. #23393
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Re VanessaMucho.

    Is she still OK with BBFS? Is there a upcharge?
    YMMV won't say more because then I know people then go saying, "so and so said I can get bb for this much" although don't ask in person, because she doesn't like talking about services on text (kinda weird) and might cut conversation off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape