Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 17952
-
02-11-24 16:57 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 1002Little Bit
Yeah some of those pics are from the OG Backpage days. I never seen her before but I won't lie and say the pics are tempting somewhat and the donations are within my range so who knows I might see what's up one day.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 12:53 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 81Little Bit
I remember her from the Backpage days. I think she went by Peaches back then. Would post a million ads, like five in a row many times a day, which made her seem kind of desperate. I contacted her once to schedule, but she was staying at BSI so I passed. I remember most of her pictures from back then, so I'd be very surprised if she looks like that now. That said, I never met her so I'm just speculating.
Originally Posted by Marsilo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 08:14 #14260Regular Member

Posts: 9Any one seen little bit?
Just interested if any one knows anything about her. Might take a plunge. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/561841178881.
-
02-11-24 07:42 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 48I sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 05:02 #14258Douchebag

Posts: 239Lilly Update
I was ready to move on from this but after seeing the comments here she texted me that it was all my fault and that I overreacted to her ghosting me after I foolishly prepaid as I was walking into the hotel. She had an emergency between the time she texted me a bogus room number and me knocking on the wrong door (maybe 2 minutes). She really wanted to contact me but accidentally "archived" the text exchange. To top it off, she then returned ONE FRICKING dollar on CashApp.
The ladies really do monitor this site so thanks to you and USA SG they won't get away with this crap. I have about two dozen virtual numbers honey so is the next knock on your door going to be be the one that is there to collect?
[Deleted by Admin]
This part was over the line
A2
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/415189718335
-
02-10-24 15:51 #14257Regular Member

Posts: 24Blonde freaky surprise
Had a dream with Sarah today. Communication was good and location was safe. Got there and everything went great. Very nice well built and gets into it. Was not rushed at all turned music on and never looked at clock. I will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/001431051794
-
02-09-24 21:11 #14256Douchebag

Posts: 239I never have prepaid
This was a first and after a good text exchange and her good reviews I let my guard down. If anything it'll be worth the $1. 20 to have her wondering each knock on the door. I have no problem copping to my vengeful nature. Just can't cross any lines and put myself in a jackpot but I'll fuck with her head accordingly.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 19:59 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 105Glad we have this site.
Just getting back in the game. This site has saved my bacon more than once. I had picked three providers to see. So. I have been communicating with a super nice fellow and he told me Lilly had ghosted him. Told me I should reconsider my top three picks. Lilly was one of the three. You know I have no use for a thief. Evidentially Lilly true self has come out. I hope she has to find a different line of work. Ghosting people and robbing people his Horse manure.
-
02-09-24 18:23 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 71Lilly, scam artist
Sorry that happened to you. I tried to set something up. We texted back and forth set something up and she goes dark on me. I concur nice ass but no boobs. I say we come the aid of our fellow mongers and scam her like she does us. Typical addict behavior.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 17:30 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 363Good for you. Fuck these scamming hoes. I don't understand the attraction to her-she has no tits whatsoever.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 17:26 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 983When will we ever learn that prepay or advances should never, never be made!
Originally Posted by VixenToy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 16:26 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 60This sucks, I have had trouble getting in touch with her. Communication has always been difficult, but she had good reviews is why I keep trying.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
02-09-24 15:41 #14250Douchebag

Posts: 239Rookie mistake by a veteran
Set up visit with Lilly. Got to Super 8 location and sent Cashapp from parking lot. She then gave me bogus room number and went dark. She's had good reviews so I was naive. No worries, with all the virtual numbers available, I told her she'll spend the next few weeks wondering if the next guy knocking on her door is the one she fucked over. I don't get mad, I get even.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/415189718335
-
02-09-24 11:54 #14249Banned Member

Posts: 126Jesus that's obnoxious.
Originally Posted by ChuckIsBusy
[View Original Post]
The whole reason to pay for it is to avoid having to beg for the shit you want (and for them to leave after. LOL).
-
02-09-24 11:46 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope is back.
Hope is back in Lexington this weekend and looking to have some fun! PLEASE send me a phone number if you're interested. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





