Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 32171
-
07-24-08 00:20 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 35Not your standard NOVA
Wow, I just left a place that I thought does not exist anymore in NOVA.
A couple month ago, I had all but written off the NOVA AMPs, but I was referred by a fellow hobbiest to a place around 7 Corners that I have never seen posted here. I could be wrong, I just have never seen it. Now the details.
I was greeted up to the Suite by a cute mid 20s K girl. When I walked in, I started to give the standard door fee to whom I thought was Mamasan, but come to find out, she also works there. I'm glad she wasn't my therapist as she was in her mid-late 40s. Once in the room, she said, that I pay her, not the other girl. So, because it was a recommendation, I gave the full fair up front, she counted it, and from that I think she knew, but I did not ask.
Sasa was the one that took me upstairs and also was my therapist. She asked if I wanted a shower, and of course I did. Here I started to worry a bit, because I really like a TS, but this was self serve.
After the self cleaning, I went back to the room and laid down with a towel draped across me. Sasa came back in the room and immediately removed the towel and started her magic, she has great hands. After 20 min, of a thorough rub down and a little chit chat, Sasa said turn over. BTW, her English was pretty good. She then handed me a pillow and turned around to the table and created some moisture. This is when I knew I was in the right place. She then turned back towards me and started with a CBJ as I did all of the lingering I wanted to do. Unfortunately, Mr Happy thought that I had all I need and blew his top, however, if I wanted to continue with other functions, I knew she would have, why else for the lube. She asked if I wanted a hot towel and once again, I was like "of course, it's my third favorite part to the massagie.
After that, she asked if I wanted more massagie, and DUH, of course I did. She then started some acupressure techniques with the full frontal assault, which was awesome. She said that she was working on her degree in acupressure medicine, and who am I to argue. Then gave me a few tips on what I could due to myself (rubbing the stomach with acupressure techniques) to help me loose my belly. It's not big, but I could loose 10.
Anyway, we chatted more, she rubbed more, worked on my head (the bigger one), told me what I should eat & drink to be health and feel better (stronger and more alert. She probably would not have shared this info, if I would not have sounded interested, but she had a cute face and I thought that the more she talked, the more she would rub, and that's exactly what she did.
Now if you want to see Sasa, you better hurry, she said that she's only in town for another 2 weeks. If it wasn't for the fully AMP fare, I probably would go back before she leaves, but I have to save up for my trips around town.
BTW, for you hobbiest that have a wife, they use lotion and you definitely will smell like it when you leave. So if this applies to you, I recommend you let her (or the others) know, no lotion.
That's it, that was the hour. To recap TS. 0 Massage. 9 Extra. 10 Body. 6
Senior members can reach out for specific location. If you like the place, I hope you will return the favor as I do not have enough points on the board to rate.
Others need to provide me their location of full service in NOVA that I will verify 1st (and SKO and in DC do not count), and then I will provide you with mine fun filled location.
-
07-23-08 19:13 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 267Herndon area
Guys,
Will be visiting the Dulles area Aug 2-3 and would like some recommendations. I do prefer younger J or K girls but am not super picky. I guess I would rather have a good mix of looks and service. Would also prefer a place withinh 15-20 mins of Dulles.
Thanks in advance.
T in Tampa
-
07-23-08 17:40 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 172NSP Review
I saw the ad like others did on NSP and decided I would TOFTT and give it a try. As was reported earlier, the place seemed kinda chopped up and with two stories, it seemed unique. I got the upstairs part, and the fine lady came in, Moon ( or so she said). She was a fairly tall lady and said she only worked two days a week. Off to the shower and she inquired as to if I had visited before. When I told her no, but normally go to DC or to some other places I named in DC, she told me they were boom boom places, and no boom boom here.... That was unusual, and as the shower continued, she made sure and cleaned all parts very well....
It was looking good, and then back to the room, where this room did have a bar above the table, and she used it extensively. She walked on my back and legs, and it was almost to the point of pain. She also massaged my head and did a quick jerk of the neck. I thought she was trying to kill me, but it did feel really good after she did it in both directions.
The massage continued, and after the flip, she showed me that even though she was Korean, she had a russian background. She also made sure and put the kitty up in the air, but it was wrapped up in a leotard type of cover, but still very nice.
At the end, I gave her a tip for her nice relaxing massage, and she wanted more. She kept trying to give back some and wanted bigger bills. Seems like this may be a trend now, as another report indicated that Rainbow did the same thing last week. Since they both opened at about the same time, maybe they are owned by the same person.
Overall, a nice place and I would return, but hope to draw someone that may not walk as much as Moon.
HD 29
-
07-23-08 00:49 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 81Backlick
My first dream of the holistic type at Backlick, I found myself at the old location with directions for the new address. Rang the bell and Linda answered. A prior report put her at 30s but I'm thinking more like mid 40s. She's also larger[chubbier] than preferred but had a great attitude and gave a very thorough massage.
Gave her the .8 and on to the shower. I was never offered the sauna but didn't care for it. The start of the massage was very mechanical. I then asked for medium-hard and started some chit chat which made the massage better. All the while the towel stayed on.
I didn't mind her sore throat and coughing(not because of me!), but she kept complaining about the A/C which wasn't running at 100%. I felt fine, but she stopped a few times and left to complain to the repairman.
On the flip some more massage and asked about Kha jr. "Of course!" She locked the door and took care of business. In and out in about 40 min: $.2.
On the way out I noticed one other slightly younger, more desirable provider. If you want a great massage, I'd recommend Linda. Otherwise as a newbie I'd rate the overall experience as average to below average.
-
07-22-08 10:26 #1522Regular Member

Posts: 10K's
After WB bust I finally muster some courage and decided to check out Kim's. Greeted by MMS and same "you been here" question, I told her no, told her that one friend referred them, also told her some other place I been to.
A lady named Young (Young by name only in mid to upper 30s) came and ask shower (Only one of three words spoken by her). TS was good and thorough. Back to the room and I got one of the best messages so far. Funny thing is her hand never touched me directly there is always towel in between (in TS it was soap cloth). She spent good amount of time in message made me feel some of muscles I never knew exist.
On flip some more message and to my surprise She touched little Johnson and ask "Yes" (second word) I said yes. That was for standard NOVA; I asked her about her upper parts are they real she said "Yes" (third word) and let me play. After finish I gave her 2 Jackson and she seems to be very happy.
I will go back just for the great message I had.
-
07-22-08 07:48 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 285Mt
Lol, the urban yutes in da parking lot? I circled the lot last week and I didn't bother to go inside. Yutes looked like they were fighting with some other yutes. Man, it seems like everytime I roll up to one of these places something is happening.
-
07-21-08 22:21 #1520

Posts: 227TOFTT – new place -- NSP
I noted a new place advertised in the usual print places – and realized one of us would need to be the first to dream there and report on the dream or the nightmare.
What follows is either purely dream or reality TV fodder.
The dreaming place
Conveniently located along major N/S commuter route with very easy access (on and off) from the main-lines. The business-complex is less than a ˝ mile from the clover-leaf, and on the left front side of the complex. Easy parking available. NSP on the door.
It is brand new – but no unpleasant "new paint" smells. I am told they have been open three weeks.
Enter downstairs – small reception/business type office, several layers of doors – hall bathroom and at least two treatment rooms down the short hall from the office.
Upstairs (kind of steep) two or three other treatment rooms, TS and sauna room (very nice dry sauna – looked very new)
I was in two different rooms (details below) – the treatment rooms have wider than average padded tables. New linen, towels, etc. – no hand-holds along the ceiling for back-walking.
The dream-plot begins:
I called ahead for an appointment – they liked that a lot – they liked I arrived on time. As I suspected, as a new (therefore not well known) place, it was very quiet (even for a Monday) – and the few phone calls I heard were not people making appointments (spoken in a language I only know a few words of).
The dream details:
The lady who greeted me may or may not have been the MMS. She was at the reception desk and was pleasant. I noted she was reasonably attractive and reasonably fit for a 47-53 year old. [NOTE TO ALL: I did not see anyone under the age of 40 (and I think likely mid-40s – so if twenty-somethings are your preference, this may not be the place for you)]. She confirmed I was the expected appointment and asked if I wanted a TS, I said yes. She escorted me upstairs and was distracted by a phone call, so seemed a bit "antsy" to get the house fee (. 8/hr). I undressed as she was talking on the phone (which indicated to her I may have been "new" to them, but I was certainly familiar with what to expect and what was expected). She said she would send a therapist up directly. I regret I did not get MMS’s name.
Two minutes later, my therapist arrived (her name was Kandy (or as she told me "Just call me "K"). She said the TS would take two minutes or so (needed to fill the water supply with hot water. We chatted friendly-like. K is likely mid-40s – neither petite nor large – attractive (7+), reasonably fit and reasonably shapely, typically small of bust, but her ass was round (not large in anyway, but very nicely proportioned), probably 5’4" or 5", 120 lbs, black-straight past shoulder-length hair. K is from Inchon, English is excellent, not shy (REPEAT NOT SHY) – chatty and friendly. "K’ likes clients who are "gentleman" or "gentle-ladies" – in other words, be reasonably polite and the service is better. She remarked how the area needs an AMP that welcomes women.-- not sure this will be that place.
Off to the TS. TS was fair-to-good // everything very clean in the room (and I was certainly cleaned (thoroughly) front and back – but I like a longer time.--- Sauna was offered – but as the day was warm, I declined.
I mentioned we started upstairs across from the shower. After the shower, K apologized and asked I collect my things as we needed to move downstairs to one of those treatment rooms. I am not sure why – and she was sorry for the inconvenience. We grabbed my stuff, and wrapped in my robe, we walked downstairs.
The Massage
Now in the lower dreaming chamber, K returns, comments on how hot it is, and removes the standard draping towel without asking. K gives an excellent back/leg medium to deep massage. Her preference is to use lotion and wants the client to be completely relaxed. She is much stronger than she looks, and she spent most of the time on the table working my back and shoulders before moving down to my legs. Massage – about 20-maybe 25 minutes.
I said "K" was not shy. The dream-room gets darker and I hear subdued voices asking for my next preference and providing some guidelines. Considering this was my first visit, she was discrete but also very direct about what optional dreaming activities might be possible (and two nightmare scenarios emphasized by repeating strongly what was not possible). To be clear in reply, I explained I did have customer experience elsewhere, and so I had brought the customary NoVA tip (and I had no more). She was disappointed (but politely so – as she was disappointed my dream would not be as happy as she was evidently willing to make it). For the customary NoVA tip, only the customary NoVA ending was permitted – with minimal roaming only, with no change in uniform. And here again, "K" was not shy – she went quickly and efficiently and was thorough with typically fast effluage ... faster than my preference, so unfortunatley it did not last very long. She said the customary complimentary lies about.....well, you know -- the same ones your favorite therapist tells you.
A hot washcloth clean-up – and a "we’re done, you leave now. " I dressed, smiled, said thank you, left the STANDARD gratuity under the clock (noted the actual time and was not particularly happy), and left (politely).
OVERALL: Massage: 7+ // attitude: 8+ (would have been higher if there had been flexibility about gratuity) // total experience: 7
The disappointments (I. E. – why a 7)
I like the places many of us frequent where the HE is not the ending but the interlude to the final massagi. Apparently not an NSP practice
NOTES – as I was sent on my way after only 42 minutes, I am not recommending the hour appointments.
NOTES – although a "new place" the staff of two ladies (although there could be more on other days) is neither new nor young. If that is a problem for you, don’t make it a problem for them, just patronize other locations.
Waking to the reality of life
NSP is nice, K and "MMS of no name" were both nice.- friendly.-- but, I want my full dreaming time – and I know other places where my $. 2 total results in a happier dream. I was not unhappy with the age of the staff – but younger can also be nice.
YMMV – and as I inferred, more may be available for more. Trusted Seniors can PM for more details.
As always, be nice to the ladies
PA
-
07-21-08 20:08 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 152Mt
Wanted to go to MT today, but damn those kids are always hanging out. It is very annoying.
-
07-21-08 11:27 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 83[QUOTE=Aman Tuleev]
I-st visit I had 2 hj's, one while ts, an one while massage. She alow roaming, and DFK/LFK. I left her $.80.
II-nd visit was exactly the same as I-st, but there was DATY on menu. I left her $1.00.
QUOTE]
Unless you got full service,NEVER leave One Hundred Dollar Tip!! No wonder she freaked out on the other guys!
Hand jobs are 40 bucks
Blow jobs are 60-70 bucks
Full service, all of the above plus fucking, 100 bucks.
If you tip more than the established rates you are ruining it for everyone else.
-
07-20-08 13:26 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 41CC - Tysons/Falls Church
Has anyone visited these massage establishments lately?
Looking at all the reviews I was the last one to frequent.
Let me know.
Thanks
-
07-19-08 17:42 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 135Amp Index Apr-Jun 08
This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from April 2008 to June2008.
Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.
Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)
* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.
Previous Update - 7/09/08 - Wayward One (Jan to Mar 2007)
Unknown location
================
viet - 6/7/08 - Harley Dude 29 (+)falls church over bakery
Kim's Therapy (32)
=============
Ruby - 7/1/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Tina - 6/28/08 - Guitarman1 (+)
Ruby - 6/25/08 - Vitrea (+)
Ruby - 6/10/08 - Pilot Aviator (?)
Ruby - 6/6/08 - Guitarman1 (?)
Lisa - 6/30/08 - CsInControl (+)
Jeanie - 6/2/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Geanie - 5/29/08 - Roamin Roman (+)
Jeanie - 5/28/08 - AKFourtySeven (+)
Kandi - 5/20/08 - L Knit (+)
Candy - 5/19/08 - Xmore22 (+)
??? - 5/18/08 - Stay Sober (-)
Candy - 5/16/08 - Guitarman1 (+)
Genie - 5/15/08 - Roamin Roman (+)
Candy - 5/13/08 - Pilot Aviator (?)
Ruby - 5/12/08 - Dusty Rob (+)
Lisa - 5/7/08 - Stay Sober (+)
Mai - 4/28/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Young - 4/24/08 - Stay Sober (+)
Lily - 4/20/08 - Pilot Aviator (-)
Lisa - 4/5/08 - MrSunnyHills (?)
Mai - 4/2/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Sakura (15)
======
??? - 7/3/08 - Jwwilli (-)
Joy - 6/30/08 - Jlg0018 (+)
??? - 6/25/08 - Shanked Punter (+)
Wen - 6/21/08 - Just Ken (-)no love
Candy - 6/3/08 - Firmwearnova (+)
Candy - 6/2/08 - Slevin Kelevra (+)
Barbie - 5/20/08 - Firmwearnova (+)
Kandi - 5/19/08 - MoonView (+)
Named Rose Therapy? - 4/27/08 - Jlg0018
Tea Tree Therapy (14)
================
tea - 5/23/08 - Ycwinva (legit)
tea - 5/16/08 - Bedrock 1975 (-)
Tee - 5/4/08 - Skambete (-)legit?
D - 4/15/08 - Andrewsted (+)
Tee - 4/5/08 - Ohio4413 (?)
??? - 4/1/08 - Roamin Roman (legit)
Aroma (6)
=====
??? - 5/14/08 - Elusive - 5/14/08 (+)
Kelly - 5/14/08 - Rainmancometh (+)
Joanne - 5/12/08 - Donkey King (+)
Sue - 4/26/08 - Jag65 (-)
Sue/Joelle - 4/3/08 - Done Lurking (+/+)
Lotus (12)
=====
Mimi - 5/5/08 - Randy Farang (+)
Mee - 4/22/08 - Dabbler Too (-)
Judy - 4/1/08 - Mustang946 (+)
Annie - 4/1/08 - Mason37 (-)
Sarah - 4/1/08 - CsInControl (+)
VP (5)
==
Nikki - 6/28/08 - Jethro (-)
My - 5/13/08 - Andrewsted (?)
Kim - 5/10/08 - Donkey King (-)
Sunny - 4/16/08 - BigGuyXXL (+)
Yung - 4/13/08 - Ortho313 (+)
Backlick (3)
========
Penny - 6/19/08 - Skyn Deep69 (+)
Linda - 6/4/08 - BigGuyXXL (+)
Candy - 6/3/08 - Thenewman (+)
Best (16)
====
Ji/hannah/candy-Connie - 6/14/08 - Kha Tn (?/+/+)
Candy - 5/10/08 - Donkey King (+)
Candy - 4/13/08 - Member#2652 (+)
CTM (6)
===
Lisa - 6/22/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Sarah - 5/21/08 - Pilot Aviator (-)
Sara - 5/3/08 - Pilot Aviator (+)
Golden (3)
======
??? - 6/7/08 - Mcluvin (?)
??? - 6/6/08 - Not Jones (-)
Miya - 6/4/08 - Not Jones (+)
Sunstar (3)
=======
Mimi - 6/25/08 - Sleazebum (-)
??? - 5/30 - Oldrasputin (+)
Angie - 4/30/08 - Sleazebum (+)
Chantilly (3)
=========
Mina - 5/1/08 - Divepro (-)
Jeanie - 4/3/08 - Jethro (+)
Smile (Soo-Goung) (3)
=================
Beb - 5/25/08 - Just Ken (+)
??? - 5/21/08 - Slevin Kelevra (?)
Youngs (2)
======
??? - 6/21/08 - Short Time (+)
Bee - 5/3/08 - Ohio4413 (?)
Angel Therapeutic (2)
=================
Mary - 5/16/08 - Bedrock 1975 (+)
A Plus Therapy (2)
==============
Susie - 6/12/08 - Ortho313 (+)
Bodywork
========
??? - 6/6/08 - Dreadycee (?)
Cosmos (1)
======
Mimi - 4/18/08 - Ortho313 (+)
G Accupressure (legit)(2)
======================
Jennifer - 6/9/08 - Dr Bombay (legit)
Golden Palms (5)
============
??? - 6/17/08 - Magiks (+)
Honto (1)
=====
Laura - 4/15/08 - Fatpig (+)
Little River (3)
============
??? - 4/14/08 - Motor Man (-)
Oriental Touch
==============
??? - 6/20/08 - drew Park (?)legit?
SWC
===
??? - 5/13/08 - Mister Fusion (-)
TC
==
??? - 4/6/08 - Yuengling69 (-)
Tyco
====
Sarah - 4/18/08 - Max Beelyun (+)
Zen
===
Apple - 5/5/08 - Ycwinva (+)
Not Posted on this quarter
==========================
ATMB (1), Bay Therapy (6), EVA (2), IVY (3), K Accupressure (2), Lilly's (YST, Champs) (3)
, Magical Touch (MT) (4), P&S (1), Secret Temptations (non-amp) (1), Soft Touch Therapy (1)
, Swan (2)
Wayward One
All reports should be read as interactive fiction.
-
07-19-08 14:48 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 28Dream on MT
I had a dream a while back but figured I would still post it here. I have a dream about MT twice before.
First dream, started with the water works, nice massage, and ended with a nova happy ending.
Well I was having an asian fever attack and fell into a dream back at MT. This time, my dream was rushed. No water works, barely massage and I was riding like a cowboy. Somewhat disappointed and I have not gone back since. The cowgirl in my dream was nice, decent body for what it cost me to get back to sleep. Will look for other dreams.
Sorry for the late report but wanted to still post.
I am feeling like I am getting asian fever. Mmm.
The Wolff
-
07-18-08 23:35 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 142Ortho313, Professorx.
I am so sorry for Your bad experience in Rainbow.
I had 2 visits there at mond and wedn, and both times I had exelent service with Mai.
I-st visit I had 2 hj's, one while ts, an one while massage. She alow roaming, and DFK/LFK. I left her $.80.
II-nd visit was exactly the same as I-st, but there was DATY on menu. I left her $1.00.
She never asked about tips.
Definitely, something broken now.
By the way, usually, I am visiting at morning time, betwen 11am and 12am. There are several reasons, why I am doing such :
1) girls aren't tired - you can get worst service even from very good provider at the end of day, only because of tired
2) girls aren't busy - the probability to see line-up is higher
3) i never heard about LE sting at AMP ar first half of day
4) i am working mostly at night time, so morning for me is a deep night
etc...
-
07-18-08 14:15 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 267Rainbow-Bad Experience
Based on previous reviews I decided to give Rainbow a try. I was hard to find as others have mentioned. Got there and rang the bell and was told to come back in half an hour as everyone was busy. Returned later and got the aforementioned Mai. She certainly is cute enough and has a nice little body. TS was uneventful but relaxing. Back to the room for a massage that included some rimming and sucking on the boys. Standard Nova finish. I offered 3 Jacksons because of the rimming and she got angry and said she wanted 5 Jacksons because she "tryed my best to make you happy," Told her I only gave 5 for FS and I wasn't giving anyomre than 3. She blocked the door and folded her arms across her chest and said again that she wanted 5 "if you want to see me again." Told her no and gently moved her from the door and left.
Nice facility and she is cute, but I won't return based on my experience with Mai.
-
07-18-08 09:49 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 366001 visit
Yesterday I visited 6001, where I have been before, but this time was not very good. Got there and knocked, and no answer. Knocked a couple times. Went to the lobby and waited a few min, then came back up and Judy answered. She said it was her 1st day. I asked where else she worked or where she was from and she said she didn't work anywhere else and she was from here. English was ok but not great. I thought I had stumbled onto something, and was looking forward to being her 1st. Got an awful massage, and when I put my hand on her butt, was playfully (I thought) told to be a good boy. After a little too much awful back massage, I turned, and she said anywhere else? I said of course, and showed her. But, still fully clothed, she said she didn't do that. I said Excuse me? We went back and forth and finally I realized I either had to grab her and throw her down and rip her clothes off, or just leave. So I just left. Didn't pay anything. Called the # on the ad, knowing that it wasnt a # for Judy, and told mamasan she had a problem with the new girl. Mamasan said she wanted me to wait and would call me back. I waited 5 min, but had to get back to work so I left. Mama called back about 10 min later and said I could go back, she spoke to the girl and she was just nervous due to her 1st day, and I looked like a strong man and she was scared. Not sure if I buy all that, but would prob give the place another shot since decent experience in the past. Although DC is still on another level. Just tough to get there during the day for us VA employees.











Reply With Quote





