Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 18225
-
02-11-24 10:39 #13815Senior Member

Posts: 540Latin sunflower
Hey guys does anyone know why happened to Latin Sunflower (not going to put her real name here) she was UTR lived off Lee vista I would see her twice a month but then I went to a trip overseas and lost my monger phone. Fast forward 1 year later I find it but when I txt her I get no response not sure if she changed her number. She has mentioned to me she was retiring as she is getting a better job but not sure if did or got a new number.
She definitely knows me but I don't want to be that creep knocking on please doors.
Pm for any info please she was literally my all time favorite ❤65039;.
-
02-11-24 09:58 #13814Senior Member

Posts: 337Snow white
I've text work her a couple times. My understanding is that her current living situation is not that great. Hopefully to improve soon.
GS.
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 09:01 #13813Senior Member

Posts: 114She look good. Any chance how her face look?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 06:59 #13812Senior Member

Posts: 167Snowhite
Atleast you got a response from her! I texted with no response.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 16:00 #13811Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
Just a quick review of Sophia. I saw this beautiful sexy lady this morning, Sophia is back from her trip and back to the hobby Life. We explored mltiples positions, Sophia is a great date and knows just how ton get your motor running. We worked upna good sweat this morning. I all was have a great time with Sophia.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-09-24 18:43 #13810Senior Member

Posts: 225The princess
She probably had some princess duties she had to attend to. The princess wants to be low volume and stay that way. If you saw her at all count yourself lucky, all I can say is keep trying. I doubt she ignored you on purpose, she probably fell asleep which is what this princess does.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 12:28 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 685Snow white. Ghosted
Not a great start. After not being away for a month, Jon of my favorites were available so I saw this and love the brunette picture. Got the digits from the gate keeper and text her. Got a response. Set something up for the next day around at noon. She text that evening at 11:30 pm to confirm tomorrow at noon. When I woke up around 8 I confirmed. No reply. I text at 11 am no reply. I knew she was not far, by bumby and curryford area, so I tried again at 11:45 am. Nothing. Sent something at 12:20 asking why ghosted? I things happen, life gets in the way, but a simple text will go a long way. Oh well, guess I'll go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 11:18 #13808Senior Member

Posts: 1170Roxanne UTR
Sorry gentleman I forgot to include this information about Roxanne, She doesn't see AA or black members her preference. Also Greek is available but YMMV on that as well, not everyone Will be afforded Greek services.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo.
-
02-09-24 09:36 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 169Old guys
For those that have been here since 2017 or so. Farrah is in town and doing doubles. Sure she is booked but hopefully a few lucky guys will get in.
-
02-08-24 20:13 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 1170Roxanne UTR
Gentleman Roxanne is back in town, I had an amazing visit with her. She is one sexy Young MILF! A lot of position are available with her, she is very easy going ans sweet. We Ran the alphabet including Greek of course for an extra fee. She is going to be around until mid March so if you haven't seen her don't wait get to her before she leaves again. Remember YMMV. She gave me permission to Post these pictures.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-08-24 00:17 #13805Regular Member

Posts: 6Interested
Number if available please.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:34 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 161Veronica
On a recent trip I had the pleasure of meeting veronica. She is fun to be with, down to earth as can be, very sexy and a young super sweet girl. Everything I read was true and if I was closer I'd go broke seeing her. Treat her well gentlemen, she's a good one! Orlo is the gatekeeper.
-
02-07-24 12:43 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 1237I am not sure what the going " trail" Mario's even are now? Her asking price was less than a QV for most so I just went with it.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
02-07-24 07:30 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 134Sounds like a Trail event bro! Hopefully trail Mario's!
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 01:05 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 101Utr veronica
Today in the morning I saw Veronica at all times she made sure that she would please me in everything She is a new girl, she looks very similar.
Monica Belluccie thanks to Orlo GFE, treat her very well.











Reply With Quote





