Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33531
    I thought I seen someone posting about a midget a few months back but can't seem to find the post now. Am I miss remembering there being one in jax?

  2. #33530
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's Sandi and she is absolutely one of the biggest thrives on STG. Can confirm this from personal experience. Avoid!!
    Yes. That's her. Always a risk. Avoided one before. Eventually they all break down and lose leverage, their good looks and forced to start working for a living. She's not much for a spring chicken anymore. Might be fun if it's on your turf, controlled to protect yourself.

  3. #33529

    Head Goddess Kassidy

    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062

  4. #33528

    Kala is a scammer

    https://tryst.link/escort/kala30001

    Tried to setup an appointment for when she would be in town (supposedly the 17th) and she asked for a $50 deposit which I declined.

    I get a text the next day (the 7th) saying she is in Jacksonville at a hotel "off the interstate" and that she needs to cover her room so can I send the deposit and setup an immediate visit so she can be. Again, I declined and she went dark.

    Don't waste your time with this scammer. Or, better yet, waste "her" time so she may learn we're not the suckers "she" thinks we are.

    Rich.

  5. #33527

    Sandi

    Yep. That's Sandi and she is absolutely one of the biggest thrives on STG. Can confirm this from personal experience. Avoid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    That used to run mandy, mandy, mandy??


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/912182537240

  6. #33526

  7. #33525
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.
    She looks good I feel like I've seen her ad before.

  8. #33524

    About her reversal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She spits.
    At least she seems to understand the nature of the business. Some girls would have digged in and not changed their position, but kudos to her for wanting to make the customer happy! Thanks for reporting back!

  9. #33523

    About the stench

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Good point. But I have never ever seen a woman use Vaseline for lube. And I have probably banged close to 200 hookers. I've tried all kinds of lube, and the best ones to me are K-why jelly, and my favorite which is coconut oil. Both of these are water-based and should never lead to any foul odor. Honestly I think personal hygiene is what's lacking in most of these women. Most of them are on drugs and have no idea how to really take care of themselves. Just my opinion.
    I agree that being on drugs, they are only concerned about the next fix and less concerned about their hygiene. In my experience, I have known some to not mind using vaseline and I found myself having an educational moment informing them why it's a bad idea. Whatever the main reason (s), it puts a damper on the experience when that stench hits ya nostrils! SMH.

  10. #33522

    Bet!

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.
    Looking forward to the link for this one!

    Rich.

  11. #33521

    Too Funny

    So a year or 2 ago, I had called Sandi, and though her ad said incall, she said she was only doing outcall. Ok fine, I was not interested in outcall. About 20 min later she calls and says, "Hey Babe I am here at Hotel XXX, what room are you in?" I couldn't resist and said, "I'm in 319. Cya soon".

    She has too many poor reviews since so I never bothered to foow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    That used to run mandy, mandy, mandy??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/912182537240

  12. #33520

    Any info on Bethany Blackheart?


  13. #33519

    Link soon for Luna. Here is a pic. Should be ready tomorrow.

    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luna.jpg‎  

  14. #33518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yeah That's Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    That used to run mandy, mandy, mandy??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/912182537240
    Though Ms Cooper and Mx3 haven't had any negative reports in a spell, they're to be taken with caution. They think their fake titties will attract businesses, it'll be a moth to a flame. Most of Jax knows of their rep and just short of being on First Coast News.

  15. #33517

    Is she the thief

    That used to run mandy, mandy, mandy??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/912182537240

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape