Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 19526
-
02-08-24 12:30 #12161Regular Member

Posts: 10Maple Valley or Village
Is this Maple Village Spa on 25th? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 12:19 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 110Tight spinner
Lucy at Maple Valley Spa was just what I needed! She's about 5'3" with perky A's and pencil eraser nipples, flat belly and a tight firm ass. Was $$, no haggling on the negotiation. She said she's 28. She wears a lot of makeup, so by her face I couldn't tell if she is in her 20's 30's or even 40's. But when that short sun dress came off and not wearing any panties, oh my! Just looking at her body got me rock hard. Ain't no way she's had any kids. That body is tiny and firm. If I'd only seen her body I'd guess yesterday was her 18th birthday. Flawless, tone and no stretch marks or anything. I'm a bit well endowed and providers often complain at my size. Not Lucy. She said she loved my cock and wanted it inside her. After a thorough alcohol wipe down and copious amounts of lube, she skipped the BJ and went straight to the main course. Had to go slow at first but then she was a go. ACG to reverse mish, standing mish with her legs over my shoulders, K9 and finished deep in mish. She begged me to come back tomorrow. I think I will. Pretty sure she was the only girl there. Said she’ll be there thru end of the month.
Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-08-24 at 13:02. Reason: Additional info
-
02-08-24 11:38 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 362Where in the world is Toy?
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
Like others, I was hopeful that Toy might be somewhere near me. Given that the post appeared in the Seattle Massage Parlor thread, I wondered whether she might be Toy from EuroTouch. With some basic sleuthing, I think I found her. In Michigan..
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
(sigh).
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 10:25 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 208ABC massage
Is HJ strictly otc touch only.
-
02-08-24 01:19 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 544You could just direct message the other monger. Kinda not cool if you told her you wouldn't post the pics.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 01:17 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 303This is what I'm looking for. A skinny woman. But where was this at? She looks part Asian.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 19:14 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 476Toy
I'm not supposed to share any pictures or videos of her, but there is a monger that really wanted to see what she actually looks like. So, in order to not have to ask another monger for his phone number to text these to him, I just send the pictures here, knowing she'll never see them here. Just sharing some pictures with another member, and hopefully the girl won't find out.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 18:25 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 134Fuck Toy
Going to share any more info, or is this just some type of flex?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 18:20 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 191B'Ham
Agree 100% (and I live in Bellingham), but having such a sweetheart relocate to my town deserved the requisite visit. All the previous intel proved accurate and I very much enjoyed my visit. Sophia is probably early to mid 40's with natural D's (very responsive BTW), slender waist and standard-issue Asian booty. Her location is on one of the busier thoroughfares (Lakeway Dr.) that's easy to find w / ample (side) street parking, the doorbell has you exposed for (what seems like minutes) 30-45 seconds and the interior is clean with no odors. The rooms are well-appointed and clean as well.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
My intentions were clear by using The AF method of $200 out-the-gate and we began to do our thing. Ten minutes into mish she tapped-out and requested manual labor. That lasted another 20 minutes or so and then I just took-over and finished the job. 50 minutes in / out and she was very concerned that I had a good time ('I make sure you happy') and I assured her she was wonderful to be with.
Being under an hour to Vancouver BC has definitely skewed (spoiled) me, but having Sophia in my fair town is a major 'win' for us North-Enders.
-
02-07-24 18:00 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 168Fuck toy?
Where is this gem?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:02 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 208I'll do some recon
It's a def HJ shop been a handful of times cute youngish lady seems to be the only one.
I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:01 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 208Only been offered once a year ago
At 250.
Right now a pretty cute thin youngish lady terrible HJ 40 hhr and usually wants 60 for HJ.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 13:46 #12149Senior Member

Posts: 476Toy pt. 2
She's 4'10" and 90 lbs, I'm 6'5" and 235 lbs.
-
02-07-24 13:25 #12148Senior Member

Posts: 476Perfect fucktoy
4'10" and 89 lbs.
-
02-07-24 12:25 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 362Nina at Junzhilan
Senior Member here with a VERY recent update on Junzhilan. BTW, I believe that spelling can only be found on the sign outside. Everywhere else it's listed under some variation of that spelling.
Overcame my preconceived, ambivalent feelings about this place and took a chance, visiting Nina (when she speaks her name, it sounds like Lina but I think it's actually Nina) on a recent afternoon. The spa is on Aurora, slightly north of Home Depot.
Walked up the rickety ramp and encountered the standard airlock entrance. Nina opened the door shortly after I entered the foyer. Her outfit telegraphed what was in store. A short skirt and a summer top, baring her midriff and accentuating her breasts, apparel that fit well on her 5 foot frame. Her ass looked delicious in that skirt, and I'm not even an ass man. She is Chinese, with nearly shoulder-length, black hair, a longer version of a bob haircut: it suited her face nicely. Nina has the body of a 30-year-old and the face of a 40-year-old--I mean both of those as complimentary. Her breasts are large B- or small C-cups, perky tits with responsive nipples. She's been in the USA For two months, and we conversed in English without a translator app.
Taking my hand, she led me into the main lobby, where I was surprised to see a guy sitting in a chair. I inferred that he was the bro-san or the bagman; I don't think he was a monger. Nina took me to a room near the back. She asked how long and I said an hour. I handed over 100. Nina instructed me to get undressed but I asked to use the restroom first. It was clean and well lit. There was mouthwash, soap, a hand towel, etc. But there was also a clogged sink: nothing gross but it had standing water.
I returned to the room and stripped. Nina came in, without change from the Benjamin, and struggled to find a towel to place on the massage table. When she finally found one, she laid it atop the sheet on the table. And I climbed on. Seems like this is a place that provides clean towels without changing the sheets. Speaking of cleanliness, I noticed no off-putting odors in the building (no food, no stinky sock smell, etc.) --perhaps the owner read earlier reviews and addressed those? I also found no grannies working here. Maybe I was just lucky.
With no pretense of draping, Nina began a rudimentary back massage, using an unscented product which proved irrelevant. Pretty quickly, as she leaned against the table, her hands found their way to my testicles, grazing them a few times. I placed a hand on her calf and rubbed her leg. I arched my hips, and we achieved a mutual agreement. She reached under and began stroking my penis, I continued to run my hand up and down her leg until I found her butt, squeezing it lightly and then more firmly. Nina moaned as my fingers grazed her inner thighs. She removed her top, skirt, bra and black panties.
I gave her 100 more and she left the room briefly. She returned with condoms and lube. I got off the table, facing her with a hard-on, and I leaned down to lick her breasts, gently sucking on her nipples. Yum! Nina got on her knees, applied the condom, and began fellatio. She seemed very motivated to go to town with the blowjob but I was impatient to fuck. I motioned for her to get on the table and she did so quickly. She applied lube to my cock and to her pussy and I entered. Because of her short stature, I penetrated slowly; I didn't want to bottom out. After several strokes though, she pulled me in deeper with her feet and her hands on my ass. I held the top of her head as I thrust into her. She started to get into it, and offered encouraging dirty talk, moans, and yips. Though curious about doggy, cowgirl, and other positions, we stayed in mish for the duration.
After I ejaculated, she carefully cleaned me and herself. Time remained on the clock, and I considered asking for a massage for the remainder. But I realized: nah, I got what I came for. And her massage wasn't all that anyway.
Pros
Sexy provider: 30's, cute smile, fantastic breasts, fine ass, friendly attitude.
CFS.
Discreet parking in back.
Clean towels.
No wait outside.
Cons
45 minutes, 200.
Music outside the room was Bonnie Tyler.
No (apparent) sheet change.
No water bottle of shame.
YMMV Other Senior Members have reported less-than-great experiences here.
If I repeated, I'd ask for mutual massage, DATY, and LFK. No idea whether these are available.












Reply With Quote





