Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 32172
-
02-08-24 15:56 #26427Regular Member

Posts: 11I would also be very interested if they are available.
Originally Posted by IadGuy2023
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 14:49 #26426Senior Member

Posts: 433She is Luna's sister, from what I understand.
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 12:57 #26425Regular Member

Posts: 14Where are her photos?
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:52 #26424Senior Member

Posts: 44Warrenton Massage Spa
Stopped by Warrenton Massage Spa on Holiday Ct after finding the new place on Electric Ave closed (are they gone already? Was welcomed by Shi Ni (She knee), a petite, probably 40-50 why / o wearing the usual tight top and yoga pants for this location. Since I was only there for 30 min, I requested a soft touch, as I just wanted teasing and release. I was very relaxed and very aroused. She spent ample time teasing, while allowing me to wander OTC, rubbing between her legs as much as I wished. I was able to start feeling moisture through the pants. One the flip she pulled out a nice set of MM C's with long nips, and encouraged me to touch and nurse. Her standard NOVA was enjoyable, and she asked if I wanted her to disrobe for DATY. I declined, as I didn't want to spend the $, but I was glad to know if was on the menu, and as mentioned, I know she was wet.
After the manual release, she gave a bit more of a massage to my head, neck, and shoulders. All in all a nice time, and I didn't get shorted on my 30 minutes. Left her with $60 for her trouble.
-
02-08-24 00:11 #26423Senior Member

Posts: 168Through Alexandra
Really guys? She looks like a cheap Miami streetwalker. Fake everything. I am sure I am going to get a lot of grief from saying this but I would not get tap that at under any circumstance. Sorry, but I had to say it.
Originally Posted by IadGuy2023
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 21:53 #26422Senior Member

Posts: 101Luna is not there, Mia is back
I visited the young and beautiful Latina Mia, 5'7 MM Ds and an amazing ass. Says she's from Cuba and has a sweet attitude. Will suck the life out of ya and has great dt. Bent her over the table and she can take a pounding more than most. Highly recommend. 6 and $1. 6.
Originally Posted by SexInSex77
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 19:41 #26421Senior Member

Posts: 69678 is on rubmaps. In Sterling close to Dulles Airport.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 18:53 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 750Question
Hey guys,
Sorry I don't have time to research. Specifically, I don’t get the numbers…998, 678, etc. I will be in town at the airport only one night, passing thru Dulles onto another destination. Can anyone bottom line me a good and close FS place, including accepted donation rate? PM if you prefer, or post to the open board. I can advise in the Detroit area if needed.
Thanks,
JD.
-
02-07-24 16:16 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 467Fhoh
It's FHOH, For Him Or Her.
Originally Posted by IadGuy2023
[View Original Post]
Google FHOH Tyson's.
It is a legit day spa that does waxing, body sculpting, facials.
But they also do massages, with extras if you get the right one, actually they all do I think, except Vivianna.
-
02-07-24 15:45 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 204Sprignfield Blue Therapy
This is more than a month old report sorry for the delay.
After reading one of the stellar accounts on a MILF named Bebe I went to go taste the MILF, Well getns I wasn't able to see Bebe she told me its that time of the month so she sent me a hot younger model looking girl for the time, I was so glad she did, unfortunately I forgot the name! She used to be an high end escort from NY city she told me she was getting 4 $ per visit not sure if that is high end NY city but who I am to judge.
She was hot and Inew how to ride a cowboy, heeeha she is hot tight and nocest feeling and shapely tits. She will ask form ore but I showed her I only got 120 after the entry fee since the last report here mentioned 120 but ended uo giving extra 20 which I did have another pocket.
Will definitely repeat.
-
02-07-24 15:04 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 264Keep your eyes open, head on a swivel and hobby-related activities on the downlow
I realize that this incident occurred miles away, but I've always found it important to be discreet. By that I mean, avoiding Karens and nosey neighbors that may become envious of the amount of business directed nearby. Always encourage the ladies to cover up before going outside for a smoke and to keep the vocal acting to a hush or whisper. Also, the massage table should never be positioned against a wall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84X0csBtOc
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-parlor.html
-
02-07-24 12:51 #26416Regular Member

Posts: 14Fhfh
Can anyone share contact info or a website for Alejandra? I found two places called fhfh but they seem legit.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
I've already searched here with no luck.
-
02-07-24 12:33 #26415Senior Member

Posts: 418Wow is all I can say. Wendy at 998
I live closer to Chantilly, haven't really visited their new talent, but I really don't like how its ran over there but I will say. 998 and 678 spa got their shit together. The talent between Eva at 678, Wendy, Luca and another new one. Damn. They have the market on its heel. But Wendy, I can say. 5 star and worth every cent. I would go everyday if I could for her and then Eva. I can make that much cum though LOL.
Originally Posted by Patch24m
[View Original Post]
I would recommend gents, because all over we are getting much better talent. Keep your hygiene impeccable for everyone sake, treat these spinners nicely with no hard feelings if there is no chemistry and keep it moving. Wendy has such an incredible body, attitude, like described above and really enjoys it. Never feel rushed there at all. Weekly rendezvous now for sure!
-
02-07-24 11:12 #26414Banned Member

Posts: 163Annandale spa
I visited the Annandale spa recently. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. The girl was super cute but the operator lies and tells you what ever you want to hear to get you there. Completely unprofessional and they try and hustle you. I will never return.
-
02-07-24 09:49 #26413Senior Member

Posts: 167Alejandra good
I can confirm Alejandra is as described. She's not particularly attractive but there's something hot about getting a fiery BBBJDTNQ within 30 seconds of meeting someone. Spanish would definitely help though--at one point she thought I had finished and then had to user translator to get back on track.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





