Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 27125
-
02-07-24 22:39 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 4753Yup, no kissing of any kind if seems. But a white girl for $300. That's a lot cheaper than escorts who wants $700-1000. saving a kiss and save a ton of money sounds ok. I can't remember the last time we saw a "white chick" at AMP. oh wait. Anna Polish girl SE.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Karen looks good per pre-cog.
Well not quite fast house because FH in flushing has no GFE like kissing etc. I thought couple of girls were younger though. They did rotate a college girl there but she was like $400 hour.
-
02-07-24 22:22 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 4095WTH? No kissing? Is this the Czech Julia Robert's?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Karen 1010's stats look good 5'5 108 lbs C Cup. I'm expecting her to be taller and more full figured. I hope she isn't sporting those weird fan shaped bangs. Let's see if this girl can dance.
LOL at XOXO Fasthouse+ pricing model. It's all old CGirls.
-
02-07-24 22:15 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 4753XOXO new pricing model?
Big shop trialing new pricing model. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/546.
20 minutes for $160 and is regular GFE service. Win win for everyone I think.
Maybe you can wash your balls at home before you go and not give the girl stink balls and still have the maximum bang time. Makes sense if you can just skip the shower and still get to bang. Cheaper for laid off mongers or just have shittier bonus I guess.
I like this. Sometimes I just need 5 minutes when I am in a rush to get back to work.
-
02-07-24 21:55 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 4753Tsukiji new tomorrow
See this one online.
Karen 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/5550.
Omakase (pre-cog mode)
Karen.
Meg.
Yua.
Aina.
There was someone else. Forgot who.
Also.
The Alison girl at PPC, she looks white, very pale skin, good English, spoke Czech. No kissing though... could be a thing where reserved kissing for boyfriend/husband but will suck cock raw... lol.
-
02-07-24 17:33 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 4095Ari mg
Ari was a fun bang. She is half Korean and half Japanese. Her Japanese isn't good, she does have family in Osaka. She is 5'7, slim, shaved with A cups. Not much of a butt but it is peach shaped. Her favorite position is DS and she can take a pounding. AUFD is her happy place and she was vocal during it. Good rider and good BJ. No issues with CIPx2 but no WeChat for me. Doesn't want FIV and doesn't like to DFK. Baby girl will talk your ear off on random topics though.
Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:27 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 4753
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Someone told me no kissing. Okay then. . Maybe she is super hot idk. But probably no liquid exchange of any kind. P2 p etc.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:07 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 1403Agreed. Why pay that here when you get them for 50 euros bbfscip over there. Was there a week and the number of hot girls I've dropped loads into was great!
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:00 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 1727Pass at that pricing and lack of extras.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:21 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 1764Damn WSD with the white girls. Never thought I would see this. J girls basically chase everyone else out then where are they now?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 11:29 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 4095Unexpected delivery
Alison PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/alison - European girl from Prague. Will bet doughnuts that she is Romanian. Premium pricing at $300/$500.
-
02-07-24 08:24 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 113Petite and Young, Lady Ari
Yea, she's one of my Korean ATFs in LA. Review spot on but didn't know she was mixed (maybe to entice J-lovers). I feel she's close to being American-born Korean but supposedly not, just speaks English pretty well.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 08:14 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 4095Lady Ari
I think she's from Boston. It's the first time she is in New York. It's too bad she's no longer blonde. But half Japanese means play ball for me.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lady-ari
-
02-06-24 22:08 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 1764MG Ari. Good lord
360 hr. Let's just say bbfscip will cost 140 max. And yada yada yada.
Small pussy great BBFS.
Awesome girl. Half Korean half Japanese with very good English. And I would say legit under 30. Pics are her look at the one of her in color in jeans with her butt towards the camera. I think the most my type prettiest girl I've seen at mg.
Javluvr if you can stand completely shaved check her out.
She is here for like 2 to 2. 5 weeks but if she were permanent I would not mind seeing her weekly. Great personality.
-
02-06-24 09:47 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 1727I asked MMS when Meg first showed last year. It was a hard 'no' to video back then too. So I might just see her for "research purposes" so I know what you pervs are raving about. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
So how did she look? Service any good? Is seems she didn't make it onto your omakase list.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
She was 100% firm on the extras so I used my sagami 001. Stacking all those extras at full MSRP is a bit too much.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
the other big question is the service. i've seen too many good looking duds lately.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 08:24 #14991Regular Member

Posts: 9Asian Velvet
Went to AV for the first time. Nice location in hells kitchen and clean. Greeted by 2 lovely ladies and picked cotton. She is pretty much open for anything. Great body and attitude. Spent an hour in various positions. BBFS with upcharge for cip and would allow Cia. I did some bare Greek but opted for cip. She tried to get second pop but didn't happen. Hoping to get back again when I am in town.








Reply With Quote




