Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20798
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    The Provider is only as clean as the last guy who banged her, and that could be 15 minutes before you showed up, just saying.
    Agreed, however, when I got to the location, I was waiting outside for a little bit for her to finish up. Being there's one way out of her apartment, there wasn't anyone there.

    Night.

  2. #20797

    Girl on Union Avenue looking for feedback

    Has anyone seen this scout? I'm looking to take the plunge could use some help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/422531706054

  3. #20796

    Does she enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Deb will not and has not fucked raw.
    An*l? I believe her ad used to include it, but, not any longer? I was thinking of seeing her, but, would want to know that is into it.

  4. #20795

    Deb

    Deb will not and has not fucked raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    A friend who has returned to the game is talking to Debbie. She claims she doesn't do raw. Is that true brothers who have seen her? Unlike me he likes it raw with BBW's. Any good news for him or is she telling the truth, brothers? I have never seen her nor would, but my bro likes them big. Cool. To each his own.

  5. #20794
    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    Wow, now there's a name that brings a lot of smiles. Anyone know of any providers, that would be appreciated.
    Guess I'm not alone in this search.

  6. #20793

  7. #20792

    BBW Nurse Debbie

    A friend who has returned to the game is talking to Debbie. She claims she doesn't do raw. Is that true brothers who have seen her? Unlike me he likes it raw with BBW's. Any good news for him or is she telling the truth, brothers? I have never seen her nor would, but my bro likes them big. Cool. To each his own.

  8. #20791

    Lacey in NH

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Any good strap on girls around? Or even a good prostate massage? I searched TER but haven't seen anything, thanks in advance.
    Go visit Lacey in New Hampshire. Will lick your ass. Edge you and if you want her to fuck you silly with her strap on. All you have to do is ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240206-211654.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240206-211638.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240206-211630.jpg‎  

  9. #20790
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Mariana Trench was awesome, but she retired. Am looking for a new lady too that provides the service.
    Wow, now there's a name that brings a lot of smiles. Anyone know of any providers, that would be appreciated.

  10. #20789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Any good strap on girls around? Or even a good prostate massage? I searched TER but haven't seen anything, thanks in advance.
    Mariana Trench was awesome, but she retired. Am looking for a new lady too that provides the service.

  11. #20788
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Any good strap on girls around? Or even a good prostate massage? I searched TER but haven't seen anything, thanks in advance.
    (sent you a pm).

  12. #20787

    Strap on girls or prostate massage

    Any good strap on girls around? Or even a good prostate massage? I searched TER but haven't seen anything, thanks in advance.

  13. #20786

    Coco

    Anyone know what happened to Coco who worked out of an apartment in WW? Last posted in November.

  14. #20785
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    The pics use to be on a profile on Adult F $$ Finder years ago. I actually communicated with her on there but never met up. The profile there was taken down about a year ago. If you google the number you will find a review on TER; it's not good.

  15. #20784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GenieMeanie13  [View Original Post]
    Let me be clear with I know this is on me for even considering this hobby because with it come the risk of shit like this. Friday afternoon I return from a business trip and feeling like I need to relieve some stress. I look and look and look seeing nothing but the usuals on STG and finally decide on something sweet and light so Aliyah looks just right for tonight. I look her up on here for a bit and find a few reports none extremely negative, and so I text her with immediate answer. Its perfect and around 8 pm but then she says she has to see a regular for a 'massage' and needs until about 930 pm or 930 ish (should have been the first red flag!

    Next thing I know its 1 am and its become the longest back and forth about seeing each other because she's had to go 'feed her kids' and other shit. Now I'm horny beyond reason and listening to the brain in my dick. I go to her in cranston a familiar spot on new london I know well and been before so not too worried, she's even right next door to an old provider a certain athenian throat goat. Seems like its even more secure. I go for an hr date and it kicks off great damage is a bit high but not insanely unreasonable so I dish it and she pulls out a party favor, I know I shouldn't bur I do a bit. Just a bit. Next thing I know pants are on the floor and theres a banging at the door.
    Wow bro, I'm sorry that happened to you. Athena is no better since she would cut your service short with some lame excuse about not doing her hit before the date. But that Aliyah girl and I message before and I never goes. But I understand you horny. If you had an appointment at 9:30 and at 1 am you still trying to see her. That's really bad. Any date after 10 pm I don't go no matter where it is. Anyway, I hope you stay safe out here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape