Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 749 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8634

    SB Reviews 02/08/2024

    LASweet: She's back active again and searching on SA. She's been on SA for a few years now and had arrangements in the past. She's a dirty blonde white girl in her early 20's. Her body is athletic and a little bit curvy. She's on the thicker side. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-391bd95cd636

    Lovergurl: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She's a white blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Her body is athletic and on the heavier side. She works out regularly to maintain her weight. She lives near Hollywood. Allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-99f91c077520

    Adventurous: White blonde girl in her late 20's. She's from the East Coast and her in LA working on her album. She's a singer. She's currently homeless and lives in the recording studio in Long Beach. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She has a nice natural C or D breasts. She looks like she has been doing drugs and kinda drugged up. She's very flaky and very unresponsive. She's asking for $700 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-d94c8364a841

    Sugarbiscuit: White brunette girl from Ukraine in her late 20's. She has a very athletic body and very thick arms. She works out regularly. She can probably knock you out in one punch if you mess with her. She has a nice complexion and very nice white teeth. She's not afraid to order so don't be shocked to see a large dinner bill. She has friends from Dubai that go out and spends lavishly so she has seen it all. Not easy to impress. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-d0f00a0e96cc

    Hastywidow: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her mid 20's. She's a newer SB and has only been on SA for around 2 months so she's still very inexperienced and new to sugaring. She lives in Temecula and occasionally comes up to LA. She's one of the very rare profiles that's in Temecula and that's real. She changed her location to LA because a lot of SDs probably think she's fake. She has no car and needs Uber. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She's a little bit thicker and heavier. She has very long hair. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e3f137f8bfd8

    KiKlesty: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-5443dfaa2e87

    NaughtyBarbieMaid: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-cdfc805290c3

    EnchantingMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0c87c5b514aa

    Dolcevitaa: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-daa066fa5564

  2. #8633

    Any info on her

    I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-efae92963c8c

  3. #8632

    How to Spot a Fake / Scammer Profile on SA

    Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

    1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

    2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

    3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

    4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

    5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

    6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

    7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

    8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

    9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

    10. Gives you a fake number.

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

  4. #8631

    SB Reviews 02/06/2024 Part 2

    YogaVictoria: She's back on SA again with a new profile and a new username. She's been on SA for many years now. She likes to use "Yogi" in her username before. She's a white girl in her late 20's and lives near Santa Monica. She has a child but on this profile, she put 0 children. I guess she doesn't want people to know. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-41a6c778cece

    Evie: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She was first on SA when she was 19 years old. This is her 3rd profile now. She's very selective about who she meets and very flaky as well. You'll need to make her cut first before even discussing allowance or anything else. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8 with natural DD breast. She's tall at 5'9". And, yes, she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-bd07828c9aac

    GoddessTaj: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-e144c0932c6f

    Pathtosuccess: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join LOVE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20f26a6cdb7

    ChicMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f8d53c759d3d

    BeautifulUnicorn: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-3b79afb87b5e

    Carinashakesit: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-027156a12b5e

    Scorpiobabe777: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-c553b6f45171

    AdorableGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-55a34b7d3f06

  5. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.
    So what is this word salad? Because I turned down her offer it makes me a salt daddy? I beg to differ. I will pony up when the girl is worth it, on a very very rare occasion I have given 600, but I don't negotiate that online w / someone I never met. That's my definition of an escort.

  6. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d
    This one is Giselle on listcrawler. I was going to see her but noticed a black dude opening the gate before she called me into her hotel room and him just chilling on the side door. She took too long to send me her room info after we had agreed on time it was more than 20 minutes. Here's her LC ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/163824760.

  7. #8628
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.
    No. Still fake. They can easily create fake IG account and link to it. I already seen many profiles like this that are fake.

  8. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d

    Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e70c5b821949

    ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a83c68100503

    Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.

  9. #8626

    Go w / your strengths

    I am an older SD, and I check in w / how POTs feel about that. Many list 60+ as their age range, so it isn't an issue w / them. Some list 50, I just block those profiles.

    I recently scanned the talent in a destination city known for fun for an upcoming business trip. I contacted a 30's highly educated woman and posed the question. This was her reply:

    I do have experience with a couple people who have been 20+ years older. Strangely, no one makes you come more.

  10. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.
    Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.

  11. #8624

    SB Reviews 02/06/2024

    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d

    Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e70c5b821949

    ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a83c68100503

    Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-c7ddf45327e4

    FeminineGirl: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-da3e0c8fba76

    Emma_a866.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ffbc0c7064a0

  12. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Try Mulanis in my previous SB reviews.

  13. #8622

    Overnight creampie extravaganza

    So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

  14. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.
    Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.

  15. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.
    How was it? I am considering reaching out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape