Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 498 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5922

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    Looks cute but one of my warning signs is that I do a Google search of the phone number. If nothing comes up, I skip it. I 100% admit that she could be 100% brand new, but I would rather be careful. See if there is more than one post. Just my opinion.
    A Google search should be the first thing everyone does.

    Also, look at the way the ad is worded. Hard to explain how to spot a fake, you only get it through experience.

    To me this looks fake. The font in the headline and just the way it's worded.

    Plus, she doesn't look to be a girl who would advertise on STG. Let's be honest, the overwhelming majority of girls on STG are train wrecks both looks wise and lifestyle wise. Obviously you can't tell much from a pic, but I'd bet it's fake.

    Like stated above, the only way this is real is if she's brand new. Not impossible, but not likely.

  2. #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivesc  [View Original Post]
    Looks cute but one of my warning signs is that I do a Google search of the phone number. If nothing comes up, I skip it. I 100% admit that she could be 100% brand new, but I would rather be careful. See if there is more than one post. Just my opinion.

  3. #5920

    Mandy summerville


  4. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by NarpeCoctem  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've heard sketchy things but looking to really confirm what it might be like. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/8438149815
    Total nightmare. Does not even know what the word Nuru means. She rents a "bedroom" in someone's house. Want's you in and out fast. Total mess complains about everything.

  5. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by NarpeCoctem  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've heard sketchy things but looking to really confirm what it might be like. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/8438149815
    Charleston County takes a new mugshot every couple of weeks. I'd avoid, sketchy.

  6. #5917

    Sunshine

    Anyone tried to dream with her? Seems legit through contact.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/500345066357

  7. #5916

    Anyone dreamed of her?

    I feel like I've heard sketchy things but looking to really confirm what it might be like. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/8438149815

  8. #5915

    It was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLarry  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience a week and a half ago not sure if it's the same girl at the location cause the ad pictures changed. But overall the girl with tattoo on the spine is great.
    Checked her out. Nice body can't remember if she had a spine tat so I may of gotten the other one. But she's legit real sweet everything covered (I asked for BBBJ but wasnt on menu. At least for me.) felt somewhat rushed but I did a qv so it wasnt a big deal, Overall I might repeat.

  9. #5914

    Visiting

    Hi guys. I had to drop into Charleston for business and I'll be here for a couple days. Any recommendations on a good provider? Preferably someone who doesn't mind CoF or CiM, but it's not a deal breaker. Also, I prefer outcall appointments as I've had a bad (near death) experience when an incall went wrong. Any help would be much appreciated!

  10. #5913

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyUkno99  [View Original Post]
    I found a new Latina that I can HIGHLY recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...484/7866456295

    She is the girl in the pics in the linked ad. Although, I think she shares the number with another provider. If you go to the "more photos" link, she's the one with the tattoo on her spine.

    She's staying by Tanger. Easy to schedule. Typical Latina rates. When I walked in I was astonished. She is beautiful with a beautiful smile. Maybe 5' tall and perfect body. Not a great English speaker but her instructions were clear enough.

    I only had time for a QV but in that time she gave me the full course. She took charge and ran the show, which was great. I really don't want to provide too many details because it was so exciting for me that I don't want to ruin her playbook for you guys. Just know that I have never felt the need to tip a provder. I tipped today. I will see her again and for no less than a HHR.

    If any of you visit her, I hope you get the same routine that I did. Even if you don't she's an 11/10 in looks compared to the local talent.

    As always, feel free to PM me.

    Guy.
    Had the same experience a week and a half ago not sure if it's the same girl at the location cause the ad pictures changed. But overall the girl with tattoo on the spine is great.

  11. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyUkno99  [View Original Post]
    I found a new Latina that I can HIGHLY recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...484/7866456295

    She is the girl in the pics in the linked ad. Although, I think she shares the number with another provider. If you go to the "more photos" link, she's the one with the tattoo on her spine.

    She's staying by Tanger. Easy to schedule. Typical Latina rates. When I walked in I was astonished. She is beautiful with a beautiful smile. Maybe 5' tall and perfect body. Not a great English speaker but her instructions were clear enough.

    I only had time for a QV but in that time she gave me the full course. She took charge and ran the show, which was great. I really don't want to provide too many details because it was so exciting for me that I don't want to ruin her playbook for you guys. Just know that I have never felt the need to tip a provder. I tipped today. I will see her again and for no less than a HHR.

    If any of you visit her, I hope you get the same routine that I did. Even if you don't she's an 11/10 in looks compared to the local talent..
    I called the number and the voicemail is in complete Spanish LOL.

  12. #5911

    Foxxy

    My visit to the lovely city wasn't as fruitful as I had hoped. I managed to have a dream about Foxxy (https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/843-709-3145). She was late by an hour and half, clear drug use, smoker, and her pics are heavily filtered. Her head game was good (covered) and she definitely put in the effort in various positions. Wouldn't repeat however.

    Tried to connect with a couple of others but couldn't get schedules to align.

  13. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLarry  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting a text from the hotel Asians for a selfie after going to the location? It happened to me and I was thinking that it was sketch.
    They do it so they know who you are when you walk up.

  14. #5909

    Asian ads

    Is anyone else getting a text from the hotel Asians for a selfie after going to the location? It happened to me and I was thinking that it was sketch.

  15. #5908

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbell8  [View Original Post]
    Called her last week. 864xxxx146. Setup was too easy. She was at the Ashley Phosphate Quality Inn. Went to room and she couldn't find protection, complained about her roommate and mess. Called roommate to bring condoms, "you can meet her too if you like, she's a nice cute petite Hispanic with a fat ass!" Wait calls roommate again and then says she is down stairs and I have to get them. Before I know it she is gone and the $150 from the dresser is gone also. Waited a few minutes and called her a couple of times. No answer. Started to open a duffel bag on bed and a little shaved head guy comes jumping out of closet saying "okay, time to go. " Location this weekend is Rivers Ave. https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...k/255519873587.
    Is this the same Sadie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/907661027683

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape