Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33497

    Live and learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I know I've bragged about her hot body and great head game in the past but I'd like to revise this and issue a strict warning for Trusting any of these girls.

    I honestly thought she was also a sweet girl with good intentions. I was wrong. After weeks of "can I borrow" and "I really need" and "will you send me" messages, I found that I'd loaned out $575 that I'll never see again. It's not a Lot of money but it's significant to have loaned to one person. I fell for her charm, maybe, or the head game enticed me but there were actually times where she was alluring and likeable. Go ahead and give me grief for putting a little faith that One of these girls was decent outside of their normal criminal behavior.

    Now, here's the kicker. She's high on F constantly. She calls it her "medicine" and thinks it's something she's prescribed. No, really, she does. She also believes that she's NOT a prostitute and that I bribed her into having sex. No, really, she believes this. The girl is delusional and so tore up from the candy use that her brain must be like soggy noodles. She believes that she doesn't owe me this money because it was gifted to her. She does, I swear. She says she has a lawyer that will come after me if I post a new review. She Said that, God's honest truth. She's a certified lunatic..
    Don't feel too bad. Same exact conversation, same innocent finesse, same hot sexual energy, same 98% pathological sociopathic delusional lies. Girl was smoking hot. Not this one a different one. Started out as a sugar baby became a raging addict. This one reeks of borderline personality disorder. The frustrating thing is there are " normal " times and then boom. The disease takes over and you're talking to crazy. Never give them extra coin, don't believe a word of it because at the time they are so sincere your sucked into the vortex.

  2. #33496

    Piggybacking. Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I know I've bragged about her hot body and great head game in the past but I'd like to revise this and issue a strict warning for Trusting any of these girls.

    I honestly thought she was also a sweet girl with good intentions. I was wrong. After weeks of "can I borrow" and "I really need" and "will you send me" messages, I found that I'd loaned out $575 that I'll never see again. It's not a Lot of money but it's significant to have loaned to one person. I fell for her charm, maybe, or the head game enticed me but there were actually times where she was alluring and likeable. Go ahead and give me grief for putting a little faith that One of these girls was decent outside of their normal criminal behavior.

    Now, here's the kicker. She's high on F constantly. She calls it her "medicine" and thinks it's something she's prescribed. No, really, she does. She also believes that she's NOT a prostitute and that I bribed her into having sex. No, really, she believes this. The girl is delusional and so tore up from the candy use that her brain must be like soggy noodles. She believes that she doesn't owe me this money because it was gifted to her. She does, I swear. She says she has a lawyer that will come after me if I post a new review. She Said that, God's honest truth. She's a certified lunatic..
    Rich is on point. Sadly.

  3. #33495
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Most of these pics date back to early 2022. She was also pregnant then. How does she compare to the pics in the ad?
    I would say she pretty much looks the same. She's fairly thin, but she has probably C Cups and some junk in the trunk.

  4. #33494

  5. #33493

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Yesss. She is super chill and I'm very cool girl IMO. I had date with her last week. Sorry for not reporting. Honestly, she's just not really my type, which is a damn shame. For some reason I just wasn't feeling it at all. But it wasn't her. It was me. She definitely tried her best to please me, but it just wasn't happening. Her place is super chill and clean. She's a very clean girl as well. I would definitely recommend. Pro tip. Bring her some Publix brand vanilla ice cream and she will love you. LOL.
    Most of these pics date back to early 2022. She was also pregnant then. How does she compare to the pics in the ad?

  6. #33492

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of hanging out with this one. She is super chill and cool, and she can hold a conversation. No signs of candy, very nice, offered me a drink when I got to her place. One thing that set me at ease is how safe her place is. No worries at all and it's clean. I will repeat as often as I can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856212295064
    So I take it the in all is a house and not a hotel? Looks very promising. Can you pm me some donations? Thanks.

  7. #33491

    Any Amount of Intrusion Is TOO Intrusive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly it asks for first / last name. Phone number and preferred contact method. Also location.

    Does not ask for I'd or work credentials or anything.

    The girls are super hot. I will attach the 2 that just went to Orlando / Tampa. No upcharge. The ask is $4 $$.

    This probably won't work, but I'm trying to show them Jax is a good stop. The girls that I've emailed all said they would be interested in coming.

    But the assistant said no.
    Intrusion is like getting pregnant, there are no degrees, you either are or you are not pregnant. Any intrusion of my privacy is too much, there is no degree of acceptable intrusion!

    Mongers, wise-up and avoid any site or any provider who must intrude on your privacy! You will be much safer is you follow this simple rule.

    LB.

  8. #33490
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of hanging out with this one. She is super chill and cool, and she can hold a conversation. No signs of candy, very nice, offered me a drink when I got to her place. One thing that set me at ease is how safe her place is. No worries at all and it's clean. I will repeat as often as I can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856212295064
    Yesss. She is super chill and I'm very cool girl IMO. I had date with her last week. Sorry for not reporting. Honestly, she's just not really my type, which is a damn shame. For some reason I just wasn't feeling it at all. But it wasn't her. It was me. She definitely tried her best to please me, but it just wasn't happening. Her place is super chill and clean. She's a very clean girl as well. I would definitely recommend. Pro tip. Bring her some Publix brand vanilla ice cream and she will love you. LOL.

  9. #33489

  10. #33488

    Natalie

    Had the pleasure of hanging out with this one. She is super chill and cool, and she can hold a conversation. No signs of candy, very nice, offered me a drink when I got to her place. One thing that set me at ease is how safe her place is. No worries at all and it's clean. I will repeat as often as I can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856212295064

  11. #33487
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Does SJ have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/263589476623

  12. #33486

    SJ link

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Does SJ have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/263589476623

    If link is down, do a search for SJ on the site's "modify search" option.

  13. #33485

    About these here odors

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jenny a few times. She is extremely unreliable. On 2 separate occasions, I have arrived to be totally ghosted. Set up a time, drove, gave eta updates, arrived. Then crickets. She does solid oral work, but she does have a noticeable odor while doing FS. She's also heavier than pics show. Proceed with caution, but I would recommend just moving on and finding someone else.
    Man, will it ever end!? SMH-- I suppose when they are using their equipment so frequently, it's bound to be an odor. Part of the hobbyiest experience, I guess!

  14. #33484

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jenny a few times. She is extremely unreliable. On 2 separate occasions, I have arrived to be totally ghosted. Set up a time, drove, gave eta updates, arrived. Then crickets. She does solid oral work, but she does have a noticeable odor while doing FS. She's also heavier than pics show. Proceed with caution, but I would recommend just moving on and finding someone else.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass on the stinch.

  15. #33483

    Tatiana Update

    I know I've bragged about her hot body and great head game in the past but I'd like to revise this and issue a strict warning for Trusting any of these girls.

    I honestly thought she was also a sweet girl with good intentions. I was wrong. After weeks of "can I borrow" and "I really need" and "will you send me" messages, I found that I'd loaned out $575 that I'll never see again. It's not a Lot of money but it's significant to have loaned to one person. I fell for her charm, maybe, or the head game enticed me but there were actually times where she was alluring and likeable. Go ahead and give me grief for putting a little faith that One of these girls was decent outside of their normal criminal behavior.

    Now, here's the kicker. She's high on F constantly. She calls it her "medicine" and thinks it's something she's prescribed. No, really, she does. She also believes that she's NOT a prostitute and that I bribed her into having sex. No, really, she believes this. The girl is delusional and so tore up from the candy use that her brain must be like soggy noodles. She believes that she doesn't owe me this money because it was gifted to her. She does, I swear. She says she has a lawyer that will come after me if I post a new review. She Said that, God's honest truth. She's a certified lunatic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/993689712339

    Don't be fooled by the new ad, the new number or the new, heavily filtered photos. This girl is nothing but trouble. She will steal from you, lie to you and make up stories. I'm sure her next game will involve getting someone arrested for sexual assault or worse. Stay away. Stay far, far away.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape