Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 694 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7901

    On the other board

    Have I seen this one on the other board? I'm not in contact, just lurking.

    Peace!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-fa0c8fe9a76d

  2. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Same here and not snipped. Maybe god snipped me out the womb.
    I've sprayed a few asses tummies and asses! Not snipped either. It scares me when they. " fill me daddy. " Last time I covered her little fur triangle. It was " art. " Hehe Men, we're making a comeback! Just don't simp. Hahah (don't get in your feelings boys).

  3. #7899
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Best decision I ever made! Dropped about a 1000 loads in all types of women since and not a offspring in sight!
    Same here and not snipped. Maybe god snipped me out the womb.

  4. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    The last two links are links to messages in your inbox not links to their profiles.
    Here you go.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-05a5588f5de7

  5. #7897
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    There is at least one rob report on this one.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...824&viewfull=1#post6528824.

  6. #7896

    Snip snip

    Quote Originally Posted by PopItFank69  [View Original Post]
    Damn, don't any of you have vasectomies? Visiting Dr. Snip was the best thing I ever did.
    Best decision I ever made! Dropped about a 1000 loads in all types of women since and not a offspring in sight!

  7. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d

    I've seen this one, didn't rob me but also is much bigger than pics. Big tummy and she was trying to hide her figure with oversized clothing. Didn't help cause it didn't hide anything.

    She's kinda pretty actually and nice lips, but I couldn't follow thru with it.

    Small chat but said it's not going to work. Gave her $1. 5 to cover her "gas". She seemed cordial and left.

    But then a text back saying I'm an asshole LOL.

    For some she might be for you. But rob experience maybe not one I'd want to try.
    Yup she is a bit on the heavier side. Nice juicy tits and very enthusiastic, creampied her for 300.

  8. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    There is at least one rob report on this one.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d

    I've seen this one, didn't rob me but also is much bigger than pics. Big tummy and she was trying to hide her figure with oversized clothing. Didn't help cause it didn't hide anything.

    She's kinda pretty actually and nice lips, but I couldn't follow thru with it.

    Small chat but said it's not going to work. Gave her $1. 5 to cover her "gas". She seemed cordial and left.

    But then a text back saying I'm an asshole LOL.

    For some she might be for you. But rob experience maybe not one I'd want to try.

  9. #7893
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    The last two links are links to messages in your inbox not links to their profiles.

  10. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    There is at least one rob report on this one.
    Thanks man.

  11. #7891
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    There is at least one rob report on this one.

  12. #7890

    Has anyone seen this one

    I like this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d

    This one wanted $700 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-0120c121ce0c

    This one asked for money for travel expenses from Seattle.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-dfcd13aafe6d

  13. #7889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    That fucking sucks, glad you are ok.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Did you or she get the room?

    If a so called SB has a hotel room that is a huge red flag that she is just a hooker or in this case a rob.

  14. #7888
    That fucking sucks, glad you are ok.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one.

    She and her boyfriend / pimp set me up at the motel room. I'm glad I only carry cash and a burner (old system I use).

    We agreed 3 benjis. We met at the motel, after 10 minutes he got in (didn't realize she left the door open), got robbed my wallet with 5 benjis my license and my burner.

    In hindsight, the only 10 minutes she was in the room she was constantly texting. That should've been my red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7e5f0a3f465a

  15. #7887
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one.

    She and her boyfriend / pimp set me up at the motel room. I'm glad I only carry cash and a burner (old system I use).

    We agreed 3 benjis. We met at the motel, after 10 minutes he got in (didn't realize she left the door open), got robbed my wallet with 5 benjis my license and my burner.

    In hindsight, the only 10 minutes she was in the room she was constantly texting. That should've been my red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7e5f0a3f465a
    I only take the exact amount on me, but that extra 200 may have saved you grief if Tyrone wasn't happy with three. WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR FOOD! See a certain Seattle tech billionaire who wants to end farming). Shit is about to hit the fan!! I keep saying it will only get worse and the scammers and thieves will step up their game!! The tech money is drying up and the women are getting desperate. I know so many in dire financial straits!! Boss babes won't say it but now they want to hook up twice a week! That says it all! Nope!

    Don't bring them to your house, don't give job information, family. When times get hard WOMEN WILL FUCK YOU OVER to save their ass and Tyrone!

    Glad it wasn't worse than a rob. Hopefully you reported it to SA which sucks at vetting these Ho's especially for 110/ month. Anyway.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape