Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 750 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11241
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8631

    SB Reviews 02/06/2024 Part 2

    YogaVictoria: She's back on SA again with a new profile and a new username. She's been on SA for many years now. She likes to use "Yogi" in her username before. She's a white girl in her late 20's and lives near Santa Monica. She has a child but on this profile, she put 0 children. I guess she doesn't want people to know. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-41a6c778cece

    Evie: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She was first on SA when she was 19 years old. This is her 3rd profile now. She's very selective about who she meets and very flaky as well. You'll need to make her cut first before even discussing allowance or anything else. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8 with natural DD breast. She's tall at 5'9". And, yes, she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-bd07828c9aac

    GoddessTaj: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-e144c0932c6f

    Pathtosuccess: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join LOVE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20f26a6cdb7

    ChicMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f8d53c759d3d

    BeautifulUnicorn: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-3b79afb87b5e

    Carinashakesit: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-027156a12b5e

    Scorpiobabe777: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-c553b6f45171

    AdorableGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-55a34b7d3f06

  2. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.
    So what is this word salad? Because I turned down her offer it makes me a salt daddy? I beg to differ. I will pony up when the girl is worth it, on a very very rare occasion I have given 600, but I don't negotiate that online w / someone I never met. That's my definition of an escort.

  3. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d
    This one is Giselle on listcrawler. I was going to see her but noticed a black dude opening the gate before she called me into her hotel room and him just chilling on the side door. She took too long to send me her room info after we had agreed on time it was more than 20 minutes. Here's her LC ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/163824760.

  4. #8628
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.
    No. Still fake. They can easily create fake IG account and link to it. I already seen many profiles like this that are fake.

  5. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d

    Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e70c5b821949

    ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a83c68100503

    Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.
    So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.

  6. #8626

    Go w / your strengths

    I am an older SD, and I check in w / how POTs feel about that. Many list 60+ as their age range, so it isn't an issue w / them. Some list 50, I just block those profiles.

    I recently scanned the talent in a destination city known for fun for an upcoming business trip. I contacted a 30's highly educated woman and posed the question. This was her reply:

    I do have experience with a couple people who have been 20+ years older. Strangely, no one makes you come more.

  7. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.
    Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.

  8. #8624

    SB Reviews 02/06/2024

    Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-74d2d65bf71d

    Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e70c5b821949

    ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a83c68100503

    Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-c7ddf45327e4

    FeminineGirl: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-da3e0c8fba76

    Emma_a866.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ffbc0c7064a0

  9. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Try Mulanis in my previous SB reviews.

  10. #8622

    Overnight creampie extravaganza

    So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

  11. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.
    Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.

  12. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.
    How was it? I am considering reaching out.

  13. #8619
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.
    His method is for hitting bartenders / waitresses at a restaurant not online. Those methods won't work online or on SA. Also, to hit a bartender / waitress you have to be a model-looking or a celebrity or be a well-known / famous person. The bartenders / waitresses have seen it all. The average guy doesn't stand a chance even with your best pickup lines and flirts.

  14. #8618

    Personal firstl?

    Great post Mr FarFarAway.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.
    Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.

  15. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

    I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.
    Especially having an SO. IK guys who approach PYTs in public w / a proposition. I have heard this from SBs who tell me their first arrangements were made this way, and then they liked them, so after that one ended, they were trying to figure out how to find the next SD. I think you can only pull this stunt if you are single. You are very likely to get punched by her BF if she has one, or you misjudge them. But heck, sometimes these guys were just approaching girls obviously making minimum wage (kiosks in a mall).

    If I were to do this, I would make up a fake business card w / my sugar name and burner contact info on it. I could pass those out to the appropriate POTs.

    I also heard a great idea, if you happen to be in a bar and engage in some great flirting w / the bartender or waitress. Take a sugar packet and write your burner number on it. Hand it to the girl on your way out and say 'there's more sugar where that came from' or somesuch.

    There is a point here. Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape