Escort Review: PrivateDelights in the IE
+
Submit Review
Results 31 to 45 of 49
-
03-04-24 15:50 #19Senior Member

Posts: 115She used to be my go to, but she got really weird last year. I blocked her after some suspicious texts with too much lingo. She smelled perfectly fine to me at the time, but she did tell me she loves gangbangs. I'd usually just throat fuck her or have her worship my cock and then finish inside with my last pop. She was a Greek freak, but I am pretty strict with Greek planning so I only partook once. She was always quirky. Clock watcher one day, let me fuck her all afternoon the next. Wanted it super rough one day, only wanted to suck me the other. Sometimes she didn't even want to do BBBJ. We bonded over cars and anime, but she def has some issues she has to sort through.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:52 #18Senior Member

Posts: 178I'll throw another detail:
Originally Posted by Cornitos
[View Original Post]
At the time I kept this apartment on the side when I lived in Dallas. Called it the 'kinky condo". $750 per month and I kept all my rope, bondage toys, etc. Vibrators there. Wife knew but like the pool at the complex so did not ask questions.
Funny Ukrainian landlord that said,"Read, you only tenant that does not try to pay rent with blowjob."
Haha.
-
02-13-24 10:39 #17Senior Member

Posts: 178Man do I get your take.
Originally Posted by Cornitos
[View Original Post]
Had this hot 25 year old hippy chick that I met as a sugar. Told her on our first date to take a shower, shave her legs, shave her pits, and shave her snatch or there would never be a second date. She gave it up all three holes for 18 months or so for $250 per a couple times per week. But she went back to her hippy ways. Festivals. Ketamine was her drug of choice.
She worked concerts. Got me in free to a fuck ton of shows.
-
02-12-24 11:40 #16Senior Member

Posts: 50Hers on the second occasion was the worst smelling snatch I have ever encountered. So I rinsed and got the hell out of there. Spent half a day trying to get rid of that nasty smell. Never again.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 10:25 #15Senior Member

Posts: 1388Carli420
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...orona/Carli420
Anyone banged Carli lately? I always see her ads posted in the IE. Creampied many times when she used to be SweetAlexis on Hx. She was much thinner back then and pretty cheap too at her place in SanBern. Her recent PD pics still show a lot of weight gain. Her posted rates below but I bet can negotiate all of these prices down. This must be her SuperBowl and V-Day specials LOL.
Private Corona Incall! 💘 🏈 140 BBBJ. 160 qv. 240 Hhr. 340 hr. 400 90 minutes. 500 2 hr. THIS WEEKEND ONLY.
Some screenshots from a few online porn vids I downloaded from Xvideos.com. Not sure if they are still up or if she posted new ones. She was pretty active on the GangBang scene last few years so not surprised if there are orgy movies floating out there. Funny thing is when she was a regular b.
-
02-05-24 16:30 #14Senior Member

Posts: 68Pd
I'm trying to get into PD. Been using the alligator for awhile since I was in Vegas and Phoenix. What are some good recs in the IE? Also I plan on moving to NorCal soon and wondering if anyone has PD recs up there too. Would be much appreciated if possible.
-
01-24-24 11:04 #13Senior Member

Posts: 1388Heidi Banks in Ontario Mills
She will be hosting at her du jour hotel in Ontario Mills all week long before heading back home. Now is your chance to enjoy this hot girl. That mouf is like a Hoover Vac.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
Pussy is wet, tight, and tasty. Body is fat-free. Tiny little girl who for some reason looks bigger and taller in her PD ads. Her BF needs to learn how to take better pics!
-
01-10-24 10:31 #12Senior Member

Posts: 70Latina Rose
Any Intel on this one? Been contemplating her but she's also running an ad on LC using a different #, which seems a little sus.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ario/Baby_Rose
-
01-08-24 10:59 #11Senior Member

Posts: 1388MexicanCandy
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MexicanCandy
Had a lot of fun with this tiny little Latina spinner last year. Seen Candy twice at her incall near ONT airport. She was rooming with an ebony regular off mine PrincessSavanna. It was hard to book this girl so I saw Savanna first and she referred me to Candy who was the one that texted me. 100% GFE, with CIM finish. Amazing BBBJ skills. Did not get a BBFS vibe from her so I did not pursue it. Excellent reviews on PD, all confirming her hotness and service.
Can't wait for the booker to slip her across the border again for Round 3 LOL.
-
01-06-24 09:52 #10Senior Member

Posts: 59I second that.
Originally Posted by ClimbingUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:00 #9Senior Member

Posts: 25SB thread?
Ace, can you start up a new thread for " IE Sugarbaby Intel " or similar? I tried but didn't have access. Trying to share some SB Intel and reports. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:01 #8Senior Member

Posts: 1388KhaleesiXo
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/KhaleesiXo
This girl used to be so much hotter with a wide open menu when she first started on Hx. She moved over to PD, raised her rates, restricted her menu, and acquired more ink. A lot more.
Good news is she looks thinner and more toned. Still hot asf but her No list now is way too long. I searched all her reviews to get any hints if she still allowed DATY and gave her patented mind-blowing BBBJCIM finish but all the dudes who posted gave the same vague flowery platitudes. I can't read any of these guys. They are like the Sphinx LOL.
If she still offered GFE would love to taste that pussy again then after plowing her nice Game of Thrones dragon rider pussy, would shove my dick inside her mouf and blast my fire down her throat LOL.
-
01-04-24 05:39 #7Senior Member

Posts: 77Yeah probably because she has to follow orders from her P
She probably changed because she has to follow orders from her P. Being a good little girl.
Originally Posted by Monger699
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:30 #6Senior Member

Posts: 43Damn
Looks pretty hot. I'm assuming the tits and ass are man-made? Also, is BBFS on the GFE menu?
Originally Posted by Dankkush420
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 23:15 #5Regular Member

Posts: 15NellyBomber
Saw this thread and thought to contribute.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber
She is sexy with a banging body and is very down to earth and easy going. Gives decent head and her ass in doggy is nice. Her rates are $250 for hhr with $100 extra for GFE. She is typically in one of the hotels near ont airport on vine. Says she lives in Vegas, but comes down here once a month.










Reply With Quote




