Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 27822
-
02-06-24 17:13 #23382Senior Member

Posts: 67Lmao, well new to me in this case. But she's definitely a good one to try. Now that you mentioned the BF, there was a guy walking the dog in the yard of her hotel and she did ask me to give her heads-up to take the dogs out. So it adds up.
Originally Posted by CPMachine
[View Original Post]
Well her BF is probably licking my cum from her ass.
-
02-06-24 17:07 #23381Senior Member

Posts: 120She ain't new
She ain't new. Her BF drives her all around Seattle for her "anything goes special".
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 16:33 #23380Senior Member

Posts: 67Chaos. Deserves a trip
Boys, you'll thank me later.
I just made an exception to my rule of not seeing any provider without reviews. So I did and went and saw Chaos.
She's totally new to this but she's a fucking beast. No hole is forbidden and I mean it. CIA, CIP, CIM, etc.
You know what the best part is? She fucking enjoys it. I mean she really does.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622746-Chaos420
-
02-06-24 16:24 #23379Senior Member

Posts: 1404Google Voice or some other texting app. Multiple devices would have access to the texts.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 07:09 #23378Senior Member

Posts: 87I'm not too sure tbh, but I assume she does have a handler based on her texting style. The only thing that makes me think maybe not is when I met her, she seemed to have all texts between us on her phone. Also I saw her get out and in her car alone. Yet she seemed to have no recollection of our text convo, and texting with her goes seems 100% handler style. So I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards handler that forwards her the messages.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 00:35 #23377Senior Member

Posts: 500Thanks for the notice. Does she have a handler? Is her handler texting?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 22:15 #23376Senior Member

Posts: 170This one?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?621668-sinlyn
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:59 #23375Senior Member

Posts: 201Synlin
Where did you find her what site?? Do you have a link buddy thank for info.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:05 #23374Senior Member

Posts: 135Does this one belong here
-
02-05-24 17:51 #23373Senior Member

Posts: 1106VanessaMucho
I think VanessaMucho hasxa new handler. I just left her. Punped two loads in her in 1 hour for 450. She wanted more. I explained that she refused to discuss the menu with me via text so 450 is what she gets.
-
02-05-24 16:21 #23372Senior Member

Posts: 300Sinlyn
Complete cumdump. A little bigger than her pix.
Bbgreek, BBFS, bbbjdt. All in, 1 hour 300 after a few rounds of negotiation.
-
02-05-24 16:17 #23371Senior Member

Posts: 300Thanks. I found someone else.
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:40 #23370Senior Member

Posts: 655I wish I had a big dick.
Originally Posted by TeaBitch6
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:03 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 300Dulce Latina BBW
Dulce advertise BBFS. Hairy Bush. Floppy tits.
Says she is on Cap Hill.
Any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164496696#.
-
02-04-24 12:51 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 27Rob report-Celina
Agreed to meet Celina bb over text. Once we met and she got in car for cd, she then said she didn't do bb and that she would refund my money. I told her keep 60 of it for her Uber back. When I dropped her back off it was at some raggedy suv that deff was not an Uber. She looks better in photos for sure. She told me as she was getting out I'll send you back your money. That was 845 this morning. Here an hour later still nothing.
Beware.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164473634












Reply With Quote





