Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 328 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4907
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne10  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's terrible if so. I saw her a couple of times during from 2019-20. The pornhub page she has, was still following accounts up until about 7 months ago.
    Do you have a link to thus pornhub page? I'd like to rub one out in heree honor. I feel as though she would of appreciated a nut to her. True nympho.

  2. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    I was told a few years ago that she passed away.
    Well aint that a bummer. RIP if she did. Amazing provider. Trully miss dumping in her.

  3. #3825

    Sierra Mountains

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy5151  [View Original Post]
    Posted in Escorts Thread as well.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971818

    I mean those tits are massive. And offers BBFS w / creampie. I'm curious if anyone has met with her before. Any intel would be great.

    Thanks!
    I saw her once, would not consider a repeat. She is a LARGE lady. For me a total turn-off.

  4. #3824

    Sierra "L-Cup" Mountains

    Posted in Escorts Thread as well.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971818

    I mean those tits are massive. And offers BBFS w / creampie. I'm curious if anyone has met with her before. Any intel would be great.

    Thanks!

  5. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    I was told a few years ago that she passed away.
    Damn, that's terrible if so. I saw her a couple of times during from 2019-20. The pornhub page she has, was still following accounts up until about 7 months ago.

  6. #3822

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Verga619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this cumdump?
    Damn, blast from the past, I have given her my baby batter as well.

  7. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by Verga619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this cumdump?
    I was told a few years ago that she passed away.

  8. #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get an offer of bare but the date wasn't that great. Heavier than pictured of course, very low rent incall. The whole situation wasn't working for me, took a HJ to get me off, won't be back.
    Had the same experience, unfortunately.

  9. #3819

    What happened to Rebecca

    Anyone know what happened to this cumdump?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b346c7a906141516804fac7f60295b4-1531850940.jpeg.jpg‎  

  10. #3818
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/164388108#.

    Anyone meet her? Some of her ads say bare extra and some say no bare.
    I didn't get an offer of bare but the date wasn't that great. Heavier than pictured of course, very low rent incall. The whole situation wasn't working for me, took a HJ to get me off, won't be back.

  11. #3817

    Katie

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/164388108#.

    Anyone meet her? Some of her ads say bare extra and some say no bare.

  12. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Yes she definitely knows how to use it. She's hard to catch when she's available but I was lucky to get in her twice last year. I would say she is probably top 5 out of the 150 women I saw in 2023. I'll never forget our second encounter at an Airbnb in the middle of Gaslamp. I think it used to be a storefront that is now a UTR AirBnb. But the memory of her hot tight tan body riding me, calling me daddy, all while watching silhouettes of people passing by the frosted windows right next our bed is one I'll never forget. Then having her on her knees as I finished all over her face and mouth. I think she looks like Britney Spears (young version) but with braces. So imagine that face, tongue out, eagerly receiving my load. I'll never get that image out of my head and I hope I never do.

    Only thing with her is that she IS NOT BBFS. At least not anymore and I tried, trust me. So if any of you got to BB her I am jealous.

    There's another girl on HX right now. Similar tight tan body. A little older and more GND looks. She is pretty low key and UTR but she does post and usually just for one night. Hard to get a hold of if you are a first timer with her as she really sticks to regulars at this point and almost everyone in her network doesn't give feedback on her because they are definitely keeping her UTR. I know I've kept my mouth shut up until now because I needed to fill her up a few times first. Thought she was fake at first but she was real and her pics on HX are not of her.

    Her handle is Mina5. Good luck mongers!
    I had reached out to Mina5 because I liked her pictures. I didn't follow through with her because she said she didn't offer any kissing or msog. The no kissing is a deal breaker for me. I need to feel some GFE. LOL. Also, when a provider mentions no msog I have a feeling they want you to pop quick so they can get you out the door so I never schedule with girls that say that. I don't mind that there's no msog but don't tell me before I schedule the appointment. LOL.

    She was still on my bucket list, if the pictures aren't her then I'm losing interest. I was intrigued by her pictures. LOL.

  13. #3815

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishsd  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of you like her. She just posted on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ
    Who is down to gangbang her tonight?

  14. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoomer  [View Original Post]
    LC is super scummy. After I got scammed, I went to LC to leave a review and a comment on her profile to warn everyone, and they immediately nuked my account. I had left around 30 reviews so I definitely was an established user too.
    I think it's because the girls that advertise are paying a small fee. So they are the valued customers, not us.

  15. #3813

    I feel you

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Ugh ListCrawler is super frustrating when it comes to leaving reviews. I left a bad review on this girl and instead of posting it my account got banned. It was an honest and fair review that didn't break any of the rules. Just want to make sure other people avoid her. This isn't the first time LC has done this to me. Almost every time I try to post a bad review on LC my account gets deleted. If ListCrawler admin guys are on this forum and happen to see this I just want to let you know that you suck and I fuckin hate you.
    LC is super scummy. After I got scammed, I went to LC to leave a review and a comment on her profile to warn everyone, and they immediately nuked my account. I had left around 30 reviews so I definitely was an established user too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape