Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 27819
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23379
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too sure tbh, but I assume she does have a handler based on her texting style. The only thing that makes me think maybe not is when I met her, she seemed to have all texts between us on her phone. Also I saw her get out and in her car alone. Yet she seemed to have no recollection of our text convo, and texting with her goes seems 100% handler style. So I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards handler that forwards her the messages.
    Google Voice or some other texting app. Multiple devices would have access to the texts.

  2. #23378
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the notice. Does she have a handler? Is her handler texting?
    I'm not too sure tbh, but I assume she does have a handler based on her texting style. The only thing that makes me think maybe not is when I met her, she seemed to have all texts between us on her phone. Also I saw her get out and in her car alone. Yet she seemed to have no recollection of our text convo, and texting with her goes seems 100% handler style. So I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards handler that forwards her the messages.

  3. #23377
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I think VanessaMucho hasxa new handler. I just left her. Punped two loads in her in 1 hour for 450. She wanted more. I explained that she refused to discuss the menu with me via text so 450 is what she gets.
    Thanks for the notice. Does she have a handler? Is her handler texting?

  4. #23376

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her what site?? Do you have a link buddy thank for info.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?621668-sinlyn

  5. #23375

    Synlin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Complete cumdump. A little bigger than her pix.

    Bbgreek, BBFS, bbbjdt. All in, 1 hour 300 after a few rounds of negotiation.
    Where did you find her what site?? Do you have a link buddy thank for info.

  6. #23374

  7. #23373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    VanessaMucho

    I think VanessaMucho hasxa new handler. I just left her. Punped two loads in her in 1 hour for 450. She wanted more. I explained that she refused to discuss the menu with me via text so 450 is what she gets.

  8. #23372

    Sinlyn

    Complete cumdump. A little bigger than her pix.

    Bbgreek, BBFS, bbbjdt. All in, 1 hour 300 after a few rounds of negotiation.

  9. #23371
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few months back. She was pretty fun, and definitely did BBFS, but then about a week later she texted me saying she had syphilis. I got checked out okay, but you might want to pass.
    Thanks. I found someone else.

  10. #23370
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to dvp her with me today?
    I wish I had a big dick.

  11. #23369

    Dulce Latina BBW

    Dulce advertise BBFS. Hairy Bush. Floppy tits.

    Says she is on Cap Hill.

    Any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164496696#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24fa8f141acd0f87a5f34cf67fe58bbd_f.jpg‎   eee21afa79ddc5209ffd5ee23c070aeb_f.jpg‎   81ff18d7df4fee14e8f45e5190df8965_f.jpg‎  

  12. #23368

    Rob report-Celina

    Agreed to meet Celina bb over text. Once we met and she got in car for cd, she then said she didn't do bb and that she would refund my money. I told her keep 60 of it for her Uber back. When I dropped her back off it was at some raggedy suv that deff was not an Uber. She looks better in photos for sure. She told me as she was getting out I'll send you back your money. That was 845 this morning. Here an hour later still nothing.

    Beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164473634

  13. #23367
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware her ad is in Austin Texas today and was in Sioux City, Iowa yesterday. She wants a deposit because she is a fake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sioux...n/588610400834
    I didn't see the other ads, but thanks for letting me know.

  14. #23366

    She is in Austin Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one?

    She does require a deposit, I usually stay very far away from those.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/austi...n/050559258995
    Are you aware her ad is in Austin Texas today and was in Sioux City, Iowa yesterday. She wants a deposit because she is a fake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sioux...n/588610400834

  15. #23365

    Candy from STG

    Any Intel on this one?

    She does require a deposit, I usually stay very far away from those.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/austi...n/050559258995

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape