Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 10390
-
02-07-24 20:12 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 740Same here and not snipped. Maybe god snipped me out the womb.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 07:52 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 135Here you go.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-05a5588f5de7
-
02-05-24 23:11 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 503http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...824&viewfull=1#post6528824.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:14 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 38Snip snip
Best decision I ever made! Dropped about a 1000 loads in all types of women since and not a offspring in sight!
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:26 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 495Yup she is a bit on the heavier side. Nice juicy tits and very enthusiastic, creampied her for 300.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:16 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 84https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
I've seen this one, didn't rob me but also is much bigger than pics. Big tummy and she was trying to hide her figure with oversized clothing. Didn't help cause it didn't hide anything.
She's kinda pretty actually and nice lips, but I couldn't follow thru with it.
Small chat but said it's not going to work. Gave her $1. 5 to cover her "gas". She seemed cordial and left.
But then a text back saying I'm an asshole LOL.
For some she might be for you. But rob experience maybe not one I'd want to try.
-
02-05-24 11:14 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 534The last two links are links to messages in your inbox not links to their profiles.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 23:28 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks man.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 23:17 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 503There is at least one rob report on this one.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 23:01 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 135Has anyone seen this one
I like this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d
This one wanted $700 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-0120c121ce0c
This one asked for money for travel expenses from Seattle.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-dfcd13aafe6d
-
02-04-24 16:27 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 2938Did you or she get the room?
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
If a so called SB has a hotel room that is a huge red flag that she is just a hooker or in this case a rob.
-
02-04-24 15:53 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 503That fucking sucks, glad you are ok.
Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 13:59 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 2335I only take the exact amount on me, but that extra 200 may have saved you grief if Tyrone wasn't happy with three. WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR FOOD! See a certain Seattle tech billionaire who wants to end farming). Shit is about to hit the fan!! I keep saying it will only get worse and the scammers and thieves will step up their game!! The tech money is drying up and the women are getting desperate. I know so many in dire financial straits!! Boss babes won't say it but now they want to hook up twice a week! That says it all! Nope!
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
Don't bring them to your house, don't give job information, family. When times get hard WOMEN WILL FUCK YOU OVER to save their ass and Tyrone!
Glad it wasn't worse than a rob. Hopefully you reported it to SA which sucks at vetting these Ho's especially for 110/ month. Anyway.
Peace.
-
02-03-24 23:50 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 50Got robbed. KindBeauty
Be careful with this one.
She and her boyfriend / pimp set me up at the motel room. I'm glad I only carry cash and a burner (old system I use).
We agreed 3 benjis. We met at the motel, after 10 minutes he got in (didn't realize she left the door open), got robbed my wallet with 5 benjis my license and my burner.
In hindsight, the only 10 minutes she was in the room she was constantly texting. That should've been my red flag.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7e5f0a3f465a
-
02-03-24 21:23 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 68That's all kinda dumb. I know lots of people in the theater and gangbang scene, male and female, and we're pretty much all on PrEP. I'll tell pretty much any asshole who asks that I'm on PrEP and if they get all pearl clutchy because they're afraid they accidentally talked to a gay guy fuck 'them.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




