Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 27123
-
02-05-24 10:09 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 1727Yeah that is what I assumed. Too bad since she sounds like a really good time.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
On the kgirls, 'trusted regular' takes too much time and effort when there are jgirls who are already offering both bb and video.
-
02-05-24 09:50 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 4094Assuming Kim's girls are at $350. The pricing would be $100 for 1 CIP or $150 for 2 CIP.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
But I have issues with the pricing model. We're not buying Whoppers. We already purchased a ticket based on time. I want to think that a better analogy would be that we purchased DisneyWorld tickets and upgraded to fastpass; it shouldn't matter how many rides we go on as long as we leave when the park closes.
-
02-05-24 09:31 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 4094Ha! What a super ****! Who was the one that said Aina was just some amateur? He deserves to get his monger card cut up. I knew she was a wolf in sheep's clothing as soon as she started blowing me.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 08:56 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 4753CIP pricing 1 x vs 2 x?
Do you mean.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
$100 for 30 min /45 min session.
$200 for 60 min since it's x 2 CIP?
This pricing makes sense but girls seem to shrug it off when I tell them I'm not paying the same price since if I'm going to just cum into them once. LOL.
I mean. Do you pay the same price if you get 1 Whopper vs. 2 Whoppers?
-
02-05-24 08:53 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 4753Aina 10 - no on video. Secondary explosion after CIP
Aina is NO for Video I recall.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
I saw her again and she blew hard me after CIP and made my cock squirted anothe shot out . My legs were trembling and my knees were stuck on the bed because it was after I FDAU CIPed her and I simply leaned back and she turned around to keep sucking me off.
She might have slimmed down since I first saw her on this tour. Her body looks a slimmer than I remember. Very nice.
I don't recall any K girls in Manhattan open to video as a regular menu. I'm sure many allow if you are a trusted regular as with many other girls.
-
02-05-24 08:49 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 4753Meg and other fresh pussies
She is here. Meg R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/397.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Rena R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/396.
-
02-04-24 19:52 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 4094Exotic Meg RS8 is in town. Everyone says that she looks like Lisa from Black Pink. Her working schedule hasn't been published yet. Here's her old link: https://risingsun8.com/view/283.
Originally Posted by Botter69
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 19:43 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 4094LOL. Fucken West Coast rules for each CIP? They publish $50 per shot out west. I don't agree with this at all (because I have to nut 2 x a hour).
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 19:39 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 4094Reika R8 went home to Japan
Something came up, Reika had to go home. No immediate plans for a return trip atm.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 16:31 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 212XOXO Monika is negotiable. $100 should be enough to go all the way.
-
02-04-24 15:54 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 318Anyone know what happened to hana of KKP?
-
02-04-24 15:52 #14962Regular Member

Posts: 18Any all time favorites in town?
Any ATFs in town? I saw cherrydd had some recent reviews but I think I missed her, again. Haven't seen any new talent pop up worth writing home about either.
-
02-04-24 15:52 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 1727PB, do you know if Aina is open to video? I recall seeing her as a 'no' on another site.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
my quest continues for the kgirl open to both BB and video.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 12:15 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 1764Kim is doing a thing where her k girls are 100 BBFS for 30 and 45 minutes yet more for 1 hr BBFS (rounding up to 500). Never heard anything like this and the going rate on bbfscip on a k girl is 100. Do they think everyone is going to nut 2 x in an hour?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 10:53 #14959Senior Member

Posts: 4094Aina is good for pure sex. She was into it as well so that was a plus. Definitely top tier skills but wasn't cute enough for me to put on the weekly rotation. I got a bad case of blue balls atm. Arrrrrugh!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




