Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1407
-
02-04-24 15:46 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 48In box me. I was robbed too by them. I use multiple phone numbers and am making arrangements to find they're recent location. I stuck around long enough after the robbery to figure out which car management is using.
Originally Posted by Vxgd4
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 22:55 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 656Your post would have been helpful last night
Thanks for validating my feelings.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:56 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 79Don't park in back
Saw this one last night. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:08 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 656Pimp was in a room inside the place
If you see a MERCEDES. He is in the house.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:55 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 656Major Ripoff
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/287289721306
Agreed to donation. When I got to her place near Basilica first impression: Sheila is not the person from the pictures. She is a scrawny white girl with bruises on her legs. Then she wanted to suck and she said no. Then, refused to give money back. 100 roses to waste. You are warned.
-
01-30-24 08:21 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 207Too bad
Thats a shame, she looks like a lot of fun. I am quite partial to the 30's Latina MILF genre.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
01-29-24 23:24 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 36Google image search. Use it.
Always do a reverse Google image search before contacting. You'd know it is a fake ad before hand.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 23:00 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 656Scammer Alert
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ougar/62297068
Contacted this one today. Incredibly affordable hr. But she wanted cash app money upfront. Told her we don't fall forth at scam around here.
-
01-29-24 17:12 #1294Regular Member

Posts: 9Scammers. Setting up meets today at Norwd hotel on the Northside of Milwaukee. They have black management who will knock on door very early into session, interrupt session and not give you money back. The girls both are liars for their management Will lie to your face about anything and everything. 'I need to get the money for the room, and trying to get you to pay without the session starting. Will cut and run as soon as possible. I told them they were 100% getting reported so they may try to be crafty and remove selfies or something else from ads like change numbers. The images I post are accurate. If you see these girls turn around or expect the potential consequences. I told them to leave Milwaukee with their dishonesty, but if they do not. Karma will find them I am sure. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/718629978472 using number - (+MKE area code) -30 x-4051.
-
11-07-23 01:44 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 352Nah. Not Weird
Sounds more like what you normally would expect, the usual lies, the usual hustle. I know Andrea is a favorite for some but after collaborating a few independent stories, it appears she's one that you really can't trust despite the positive reviews. After being cheated and robbed a few times, I go in with my guard up even when seeing my favorites. I consider myself lucky after reading some of the other mishaps a few of you experienced.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 23:18 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 402Very weird
My post was about how weird the alleged gangbang set up with Andrea played out. Did she say she would do it and then reverse that statement or did the monger who was supposedly setting it up just make it all up? I absolutely believe Muff and yourself about the rip off game.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 16:35 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 352Not Weird
I saw Andrea once, paid for an hour and was there for 16 minutes. The time included her getting some medicine then ingesting it in the bathroom, then saying her roommate was coming. So I can confirm the game being played. I think she would be good if you take her to another location but there is nothing new with her, just another who will take what they can when given the chance.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:36 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 402Odd ducks what the fucks?
Weird. I wonder if there was a change of mind there because maybe certain people found out so she is backtracking the whole thing maybe or is our fellow monger or mongers that were in the process of setting that up just ridiculously untrustworthy and made the whole thing up? LOL. Either way. Weird. Got some odd ducks on this board here in Milwaukee. May have to drive to Chicago and give that Polish girl a try in one of their GB's. Those ethnic girls are wild. Had a Russian down in Chicago once and she was doing all kinds of flips on the bed putting the pussy in my face. Good time from the moment she walked in to the moment she left. Had some girls from Polish princess but they were all American. LOL. Anyway, hope those odd ducks weren't planning some kind of rip-off trying to make that gang bang up. This is the rip off thread so I had to sneak that one in there. LOL.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 21:11 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 257Gangbang
She brought that up, claimed she didn't have any connection to the gangbang. Said she never agreed to do one LOL.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:30 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 402Muff! Take your frustration out at the upcoming Gang bang on her taking place Wednesday supposedly?? Give yourself a discount.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




