Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8329
-
02-07-24 05:02 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 539Abby
I used to joke that this forum was going to be renamed Abs. Tunnel Buddies but no one seemed to get it or like it much. Hey It was a JOKE not disrespect for my brothers or her, after all, I used to be sort of friends with her, used to date one of her good friends, never her tho so we talked a great deal when the 3 of us would do shit. Hang out or eat to clarify. She is something else.
Originally Posted by TheDude3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 00:22 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 2085I've always been afraid of condoms. It seems like they would hurt. Eventually Abby won't kill her egg and some lucky guy is going to raise a beautiful child with her.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 15:45 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 38I see Abby being posted here more than I see myself in the mirror LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 16:15 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 71Hey mango. Mind passing me the digits? I'm still trying to figure it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:27 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 1388Abby
Well she is well known for passing out during dates. But completely unconscious in public out there in the bushes? Cringeworthy yikes.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
The safest place for Abby to pass out is in the comfort of my chain hotel room in Henderson. Actually it is a good thing after hour+ of non stop fucking. I use this break time while she snores to recover, hydrate, and maybe check a ton of business emails.
When she wakes up and I am still horny, then it's on again like Donkey Kong!
Isn't that why the Abster is the official mascot of the Las Vegas Bareback Beauties forum?
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
02-04-24 22:36 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 358Outcall full GFE
Looking for tonight. Leaving tomorrow. Any reliable outcall GFE provider that is reasonably price. Any recommendation will be appreciated.
-
02-04-24 20:35 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 389Going to open it up to regular members if you're interested. Pm me for details of my utr Colombiana. Think she kinda enjoys meeting new guys.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 12:09 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 71Anyone have Ari's contact info? She looks fun!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 12:09 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 43Oh wait never mind, TY ACE.
-
02-04-24 12:03 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 43Hey Ace,
Any intel on that red head with the freckles? Couldn't message ya.
-
02-03-24 05:03 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 62Popcorn77
Clear your inbox so I can reply there friend.
-
02-02-24 10:02 #6848Banned Member

Posts: 66Milestone in my USASG career. I come to Vegas often so usually browse this forum. Hardly the armpit if people are pouring in by the day from the north and west. Admittedly Raleigh board is less active.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 05:10 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 114C.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
Haha bro she told me the same story! She said she thought she was getting fat and was kinda worried about it but when she found out she was preggo it clicked in her mind. Then she got her abortion and the weight started dropping off her and she was happy again. LOL.
-
02-01-24 22:59 #6846Douchebag

Posts: 159Hahahaha oh man I love abby been awhile since we hung out. But that story sounds exactly like her for sure.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 21:20 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 151Last time I was with her, in the midst of another story she told me that one time she was found passed out in the bushes by an old apartment, got taken to the hospital and that's when they found out she was pregnant. O. O.
Originally Posted by Snwbdr
[View Original Post]
Then she moved right on with the rest of the previous story which I don't recall cause it was not nearly as memorable.
No matter, she's a fun fuck.











Reply With Quote





