Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 26380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22210
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried Coco melons? She says she is it brown deer and I'm wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience? Thank you.
    Many times when they tell you Brown Deer it's more like the nasty apartments in the area of 91st and Brown Deer Road in another Milwaukee ghetto and not in the suburb of Brown Deer itself. Big difference. She sure looks good!!

  2. #22209

    New Jersey

    Maybe try the New Jersey board. That's where the post is from.

  3. #22208

  4. #22207

    CoCo Melons

    Has anyone ever tried Coco melons? She says she is it brown deer and I'm wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/560568336645

  5. #22206
    To each his own. But a butterface with an average body is getting 4 bills an hour?

    I guess there are many others that are getting 5-7 per hour that are just as average and just as not good looking. What has the world come to?

    Yikes! Just my $0. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She's reviewed elsewhere as Revel Crave.

  6. #22205

    Mila / Abby?

    I see this petite beauty all over Twitter. I've tried to contact her a few times but it's never gone anywhere beyond a few initial texts. Surprised to see she's not reviewed here. Any experiences? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousmila

  7. #22204
    She's reviewed elsewhere as Revel Crave.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's gone by other names but can't recall what it was to search. I don't recall anything bad being said about her but am curious if anyone has seen her recently and where she may be located now, what part of the city. I know she had supposedly moved away but this post is as if Milwaukee is home, not just visiting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella

  8. #22203

    Rei Capella

    I know she's gone by other names but can't recall what it was to search. I don't recall anything bad being said about her but am curious if anyone has seen her recently and where she may be located now, what part of the city. I know she had supposedly moved away but this post is as if Milwaukee is home, not just visiting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella

  9. #22202

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    She has a couple ersonal Facebook pages. She is friends with a few girls that probably share the same pimp. They are all friends with the pimp. Probably the pimp that drives the Mercedes. He has a lot of hoes.
    She's got a great body, seen her back in 2015 when she visited Chicago suburbs. Wasn't GFE at all back then. Great ass though!!

  10. #22201
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHide  [View Original Post]
    She was in ripoff reports like 2 days ago should have checked.
    I usually do check reviews every couple days. Damnit.

  11. #22200

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    She is great!
    Clear your inbox. Couldn't reply to your question but no, don't have the digits.

  12. #22199

    I think you're right

    This is Emotion I tried to see. Got the ad mixed up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/397332017491

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?

    L.

  13. #22198

    Same number

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/141456724452

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?.

  14. #22197

    Emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She was going by the name Emotion not to long ago. I did a report of why I didn't see her.
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?

    L.

  15. #22196

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/619218632431

    I recently saw stinky pussy Vanessa. She was at a tall hotel downtown so it was a little annoying figuring out where to park. The pics in her ad are accurate and look recent. She maybe weighs a little over 100 lbs. No baby damage or stretch marks. I just got the qv for 100 and she started with a covered BJ and then got on top and rode me until we switched to missionary and then doggie. So I got the full 15 minutes and finished and she was nice and friendly. Only negative is her stinky pussy. I wouldn't want to lick it or go in bareback. Someone else reviewed her recently but he spelled her name Vennessa so if you want a second opinion of her search Vennessa for his post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape