Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 41290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33445
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, here are some excerpts from ole Lex. Take a look at the awful things she says about hobbyists! She shows her true feelings, and of course, she doesn't mind taking your hard-earned dollars, although providing limited services. This is the type of provider who thinks her looks alone are enough! Her thought process about condom use shows her low-caliber thinking! I always wanted to see her, but phuck that!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163012820
    I once scheduled her for an outcall to my place and she said she was bringing her sister. I thought, COOL, a doubles opportunity! But no, her sister is some little kid that she was planning to leave in the car because her mother didn't want to leave her home alone while they were at church. The girl's whack. Her attitude is whacker and her requirements are the whackest.

    Time to send this girl off to another city, fellas.

    Rich.

  2. #33444

    Hooker hunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/358048311957

    Been seeing this one post for a while, but no name in the ad. Anyone have info, or at least a name so I can do my own due diligence.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/164373516

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/210041090802

    Just saw the first post today. Tried searching her name and only came up with the old skip ad that someone else was requesting info on. He never got a response. Anyone take the plunge?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/164372781

    I know this one has been around for a long time, and it seems that in the deep, dark recesses of my memory, the reviews weren't that great. I tried searching her name, and got nada. I have a real thing for tall and skinny. She reminds of of a JU student from Chicago I scored off of Craigslist about 15 years ago. Those were the days! I was hoping that maybe someone has some recent info that isn't bad.

    Thanks.

  3. #33443
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, here are some excerpts from ole Lex. Take a look at the awful things she says about hobbyists! She shows her true feelings, and of course, she doesn't mind taking your hard-earned dollars, although providing limited services. This is the type of provider who thinks her looks alone are enough! Her thought process about condom use shows her low-caliber thinking! I always wanted to see her, but phuck that!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163012820
    Sub 80 IQ what else is new.

  4. #33442

    Advice for Escort Alligator ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting Jax soon and found 2 girls I would like to meet and was wondering.

    If anyone has had experience with them in the past.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164319497.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164302679.

    Help valued.
    First, make sure it is a local area code. Both of these ads check out.

    Second, go to the bottom of the post and click on the link for more pics and reviews. If you see pics for several different girls pop up, it is almost 100% scam. In the case of your #2, at the top of the pic page, you can see where you can switch to video. In her case, it is a completely different girl. I would avoid.

  5. #33441
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, here are some excerpts from ole Lex. Take a look at the awful things she says about hobbyists! She shows her true feelings, and of course, she doesn't mind taking your hard-earned dollars, although providing limited services. This is the type of provider who thinks her looks alone are enough! Her thought process about condom use shows her low-caliber thinking! I always wanted to see her, but phuck that!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163012820
    I wouldn't really care if I could cum on her ass or tits.

  6. #33440

    Vonna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/440846117907

    Don't waste your time or coin. Everything is extra, can't touch this, can't do that. Has a rude / bitchy vibe. If you are keeping her in business I just have to shake my head. PLUS doesn't look near as good as pics make her out to be.

  7. #33439
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    I think she's worth it myself, in fact I made an account on here just so I could mention how good she is at what she does.
    Posts about her are the most inorganic reviews I've seen on this site. Lose some weight.

  8. #33438

    About slip and slide lex

    So, here are some excerpts from ole Lex. Take a look at the awful things she says about hobbyists! She shows her true feelings, and of course, she doesn't mind taking your hard-earned dollars, although providing limited services. This is the type of provider who thinks her looks alone are enough! Her thought process about condom use shows her low-caliber thinking! I always wanted to see her, but phuck that!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163012820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lex1 IMG_1192.jpg‎   lex 2 IMG_1193.jpg‎   lex 3 IMG_1194 (1).jpg‎   lex 4 a9f784fb1b1557d398f82f0b4087b89a_f.jpg‎  

  9. #33437

    About precum

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am. Although she has some rules. No CIM and she makes you pull out even with a hat on. But, she's decent looking and can sure bounce it in the backseat.
    I just want to add another important piece to this pulling out before one cums. It's useless in this sense. There is such a physiological phenomenon that takes place before one actually cums called "precum. " This occurs with men when they become sexually aroused during intercourse. So again, before a man actually cums, they precum and precum has ingredients that can cause pregnancy as well as STIs. So, she may as well just stick to hand jobs with 2 latex gloves! If she is going to continue this silly practice, I wonder if she at least jacks you to get out the cum or does she make you DIY— probably the latter, as she's probably disgusted with touching cum! SMH.

  10. #33436

    About Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am. Although she has some rules. No CIM and she makes you pull out even with a hat on. But, she's decent looking and can sure bounce it in the backseat.
    I'm glad you revealed the part of her rules that would make seeing her a no-go. I never did like the rule of pulling out even though one has on a raincoat. That's ridiculous. I know there are a few of these around these parts who have such a rule, but you probably won't know about it until you meet them and likely after handing over the donation! I'm also surprised she did a car meet. She was pretty adamant about not doing them. I guess they get desperate sometimes. Any imperfections with her body that you observed?

  11. #33435
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha nice try.
    Right? That post isn't suspect at all. LOL.

  12. #33434

    No really

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha nice try.
    Haha. No really, been watching for a few years and dabble here and there, but never made an account. Technically with the spamming check they do here it took awhile to get it to work, but yeah, she's better looking in person I think than the pictures, but best BBBJ I've ever had.

  13. #33433
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    I think she's worth it myself, in fact I made an account on here just so I could mention how good she is at what she does.
    Bahahaha nice try.

  14. #33432
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. Not really into females this size but its something about her look.

    https://callescort.org/904-531-8095
    Check your messages.

  15. #33431

    "Billy" Tiddy Tat

    I have asked about her on this board with no results.

    She has a distinctive "Billy" tattoo on her tit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. Not really into females this size but its something about her look.

    https://callescort.org/904-531-8095

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape