Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 668
-
04-04-24 16:12 #533Senior Member

Posts: 269Is her booty really that plump?
Originally Posted by AirMech22
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 21:03 #532Senior Member

Posts: 35Deffinitley not Megan / Stacy
Saw her lastnight and this is def not Megan. She is friends with Megan though. Service was okay. She was definitely trying to get me to bust with just head but that wasn't happening but felt good. We moved on to mish and then doggie where I busted in the bag. Not high on my list of repeats but definitely would work in a pinch. Cute girl decent time.
Originally Posted by Inamiko
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 09:06 #531Regular Member

Posts: 10Try here
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-...nsburg-1064427
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 07:30 #530Senior Member

Posts: 742Hometown girl
I've googled the number. Can't find her ads anywhere.
I'm coming to town with hopes of making them hooters jiggle. LOL.
Did she retire? Go on vacation?
TIA.
-
02-18-24 08:34 #529Senior Member

Posts: 73Slim pickings
Things are kinda bleak around here but I was wondering if anyone had seen this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...o/367032150498
Or the newer one below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/108395798476
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
02-17-24 11:51 #528Senior Member

Posts: 42Cherry on top
If you check Baltimore forum she's ripping people off. Don't know how to add a link.
-
02-08-24 22:39 #527Senior Member

Posts: 742Sexy red
Googled the number with no results. Anyone have experience on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...u/796229086897
-
02-04-24 14:09 #526Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks for the info!
I've seen some good possibilities on tryst.com. Girls there are as close as Chambersburg or Frederick but higher $$$ , hopefully though they're higher quality. Lots of disappointment with chick I've met thru Skip. I'm checking out ************* com for hopefully hookups with girls that are more clean and can do more of the things I like that I'm afraid to do with any of the girls on skipthegames. Like kissing, giving oral, BBBJ etc. I'd like to try the sugar sites but I unfortunately don't have sugar daddy money LOL.
Originally Posted by Inamiko
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:25 #525Senior Member

Posts: 82Provider desert
You have entered the provider wasteland desert. Unfortunately stg is about the only place with any real ads in this area. And as you can see, sadly the pickings on there aren't very appetizing. Probably the worst I have seen it ever after many years.
Originally Posted by BeachNow200
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 00:02 #524Senior Member

Posts: 40Where to find escorts?
Gentlemen.
Are there any sites other than skipthegames that currently have ads for real escorts in the Hagerstown MD area? EroticMonkey used to have some nice looking real girls but now just older women. Other so called escort sites look like nothing but scam posts.
Thanks for any info!
-
01-28-24 07:26 #523Senior Member

Posts: 26Visiting
Gents, I'm visiting your city for work in a few weeks. Possibly looking to explore. Any suggestions on providers? Appreciate it!
-
01-24-24 10:12 #522Senior Member

Posts: 73I agree
She is using one of my old favorites name and pictures for quite a while and until just recently added new pictures maybe of her. The direct a $$ up shot is still the old provider. I've seen Megan in the past and she's cute but not worth it. Too many restrictions and tip requests.
Originally Posted by Inamiko
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:47 #521Senior Member

Posts: 82Not worth it
She used to be known as Megan. In my visit she wouldn't do many of the things she has listed, kept asking for a tip and when I didn't the service was mediocre. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by EThrow6
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 10:36 #520Senior Member

Posts: 35Livrocksursocks
Has anyone seen this one? Have been msging back and forth but haven't firmed anything up yet. Just looking for input.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-111bc3043ee9
-
01-13-24 23:47 #519Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...o/409625547252
Long time lurker, does anyone have any experience with this one? Haven't seen anything in her but have seen her post a good bit.










Reply With Quote




