Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 736 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313

    Pornstars are fun but

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Hook a brother up. Porn stars are my number 1 fantasy.
    I saw Carolina Cortez when I lived in LA. She was extremely fun and taught this old dog some new tricks. Only issue was banging her felt like I was banging a 5 gallon bucket.

  2. #8312

    Pretty Easy Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Hook a brother up. Porn stars are my number 1 fantasy.
    Honestly, it's not as hard as it seems. 2 main issues are 1) being able to afford it and 2) location.

    Main issue is availability. Most of the pornstars will be in LA, LV, NYC, and Miami. When I was living in DC, we had quite a few that visited the area and sometimes I would just take the train up to NYC for a weekend of debauchery (pornstars and GFE AMPs). Eros is the main place where pornstars, both through agencies and independent, will post ads.

    I will usually see them through an agency since one of the main pornstar agencies is owned by a famous pornstar and I help her out on occasion. Some will post on X if they are travelling and usually you can DM them. Keep in mind that some pornstars will ask for a deposit or some sort of reference because of the number of guys that bullshit them and try to set something up but obviously have no intention of seeing them.

  3. #8311

    Where can I find these porn stars?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    "Price is high," . . . At $1000/ hr for VIP, that's not high, that's ridiculous. I can see popular pornstars for $1000 that includes BBFS.
    Hook a brother up. Porn stars are my number 1 fantasy.

  4. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Don't see any report on her so I'll add one. BBBJ and CFS girl. VIP is BBFS but the price is high. Good demeanor, good face, good BJ, pretty engaging throughout. Unfortunately body is a bit shapeless. Didn't try DATY.
    "Price is high," . . . At $1000/ hr for VIP, that's not high, that's ridiculous. I can see popular pornstars for $1000 that includes BBFS.

  5. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    The market will stay the same here because the supply stays the same.
    That is not how it works. There are two factors that hae to be considered (supply and demand). So if supply stays the same and demand drops (due to affordability, high inflation or job cuts) then the prices will be pushed down I. E. Specials. Even though women are not posting lower rates on the sites today. If you PM or text them individually a lot of them are giving specials.

  6. #8308

    BOMBxBAMBI

    Don't see any report on her so I'll add one. BBBJ and CFS girl. VIP is BBFS but the price is high. Good demeanor, good face, good BJ, pretty engaging throughout. Unfortunately body is a bit shapeless. Didn't try DATY.

  7. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    Doubt layoffs will affect the market. The market will stay the same here because the supply stays the same. Anyway, from what I've read here, money can't buy taste apparently.
    The market will reflect the layoffs and it already has. As far as taste, I'm not sure what you mean. When I frat started I figured that at 700 is get much hotter provider. Fact was, it just a more expensive package (pics and outfits). In person they are never a good as the ad and the fuck was the same really than at 300-400. Keep in mind we're dealing with Ho math too. Women are Not capable of the same rational thought processes as us men are. At least not in the same way. Have we not noticed all the " Latinas " flooding the sea market at 300-400 for GFE (not sure it's good but.). The border is kinda loose ATM and theirs Hos crossing too. How de we think running " agency?" That will only continue. Go's will have to adjust to "immigration" too! Cheap labor.

    Just a thought.

    Peace brothers.

  8. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    Doubt layoffs will affect the market. The market will stay the same here because the supply stays the same. Anyway, from what I've read here, money can't buy taste apparently.
    I disagree. Since the high inflation period, I have seen prices drop. Alan Kay, Vanessa Mucho are two examples. There are many more. I have seen a lot girls advertising specials that seem to happen every week. When money gets tight, this is an easy thing to give up.

  9. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Yep! Amazon and Goggle announced more lay offs! The easy tech money is drying up. Anyway, can someone inform the SBs there's a recession. Haha.

    The pusay market is about to collapse. PMW will go last! The delusion is strong with this group.
    Doubt layoffs will affect the market. The market will stay the same here because the supply stays the same. Anyway, from what I've read here, money can't buy taste apparently.

  10. #8304
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Awesome people losing jobs, fuck ya! Hope they loose their homes to, so others can have cheaper housing! Cheaper pussy and housing!
    LOL economy tanking! Yes! This board is wild man smh.

  11. #8303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Yep! Amazon and Goggle announced more lay offs! The easy tech money is drying up. Anyway, can someone inform the SBs there's a recession. Haha.

    The pusay market is about to collapse. PMW will go last! The delusion is strong with this group.
    Awesome people losing jobs, fuck ya! Hope they loose their homes to, so others can have cheaper housing! Cheaper pussy and housing!

  12. #8302

    Jenny in Bellevue

    Quick report from CFG luck!

    (956) 378-6649 is the bookers number.

    Room is at the Quality Inn.

    Says she is here for a week. 10/10 attitude from start to finish, 9/10 body (well done bolt ons, just not my favorite). Maybe 50 kg, and she is hot! Couple scars from surgery, but small. Shaved, tight. Good CBJ, and unlike most of them, she climbed on top until I picked her up and flipped her on her back. She re-lubed a couple times, but even with the cover and lube, she felt super tight. I think I have a below average dick size, but her puss made me feel long and huge. Well worth a visit, best CFG girl I've had by far. I'm tempted to hit it again before she's gone.

    Oh, and she is probably 23-25 I would guess.

  13. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomfg  [View Original Post]
    It used to be 350 with a review just a few months ago. Now I see 300 even without asking for a review. Got to love seeing supply and demand in action. I dislike their B&S, "chica"neries and shenanigans, but if their presence translates to curbing the rampant WA hoflation, then I dislike them a little less, haha.
    Yep! Amazon and Goggle announced more lay offs! The easy tech money is drying up. Anyway, can someone inform the SBs there's a recession. Haha.

    The pusay market is about to collapse. PMW will go last! The delusion is strong with this group.

  14. #8300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    But some will review special at 300/ h
    It used to be 350 with a review just a few months ago. Now I see 300 even without asking for a review. Got to love seeing supply and demand in action. I dislike their B&S, "chica"neries and shenanigans, but if their presence translates to curbing the rampant WA hoflation, then I dislike them a little less, haha.

  15. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Jfc there's like 15 of them advertising on the board right now. Not going to lie, some are ugly (relatively speaking) but some are offering $1. 5 for a QV. I never find it worth more than HH with the language barrier but may try and power fuck their mouth for that much considering Pandora's isn't really any cheaper.
    You mean the agency girls? Like from South America? I've seen those and they are like you say, not always up to the pics. But some will review special at 300/ h. They do try GFE. I speak Spanish so it's not as awkward. Anyway, it's hit or miss. The Casey Tyler Latinas are about the same but not from overseas. That's are all GFE and not too bad looking. The Korean girl (CT) is wow! So fucking submissive. She whimpered while I licked the box. Am I that good?? Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape