Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24722
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel128  [View Original Post]
    I like the location of this place on CMB. It is a low traffic spa but at the end of a crowded business area. I think this is a two gal shop with both in their early 50's. Walked in handed papasan the house fee of. 6 for hr. Linda proceeded to give me a table shower. She covered my junk and was quiet as she was feeling me out. The TS was professional but pleasant. Got in the room. She lightened up more and went to work on the massage. About at the 20 minute mark I arched my butt up and ended up getting a decent prostate massage. She pulled out her little kit with finger gloves and all. I was up on all fours, etc. LOL. We had a really good time with a lot of laughs, cuddles, etc. She is really sweet and smelled nice and wore a nice dress. The only downside is I did not get any UTC access. No mention of tip but I tipped accordingly with having UTC access and returned for a second visit and got the same service. I am not a rookie but made a rookie mistake on my tip. I had a great time though. I would recommend for a routine maintenance HJ only type of place with TS. Manny.
    So what was the tip Mr M-1 would appreciate it. Happy hunting.

  2. #24721

    Second that with Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Saw Japanese provider Miyuki over at Erma and she's even sexier than I remember, haha. I have a report of my first encounter with her below. If I have time I'll post about my more recent encounter, but for the moment this one is a short read and adequately describes the level of service she provides. Erma can sometimes get busy so I recommend setting an appointment. Lastly, it's worth noting that Miyuki typically doesn't visit San Diego, so after she leaves she may not be back for a while.

    Japanese provider Miyuki:

    I heard that Miyuki is Japanese but was skeptical, so I decided to see for myself. Fortunately, I know some Japanese and after seeing and speaking with her it was clear she was genuinely Japanese. It was fun going back and forth with her in both Japanese and English.

    After the introductions I began feeling her through her dress. She has supple breasts, sexy thick (but not fat) thighs, and a great ass on a petite frame. Off came the clothes and she sat me down on the edge of the table and gave me a light lap dance as I continued feeling her from behind. Next, she turned around, got on her knees and gave me a sensual BBBJ, full eye contact. "Oishii", she mumbles with a smile. I'm liking her more already.

    She has me lay down on the table, dons the Hat, and gives me a good ride, different rhythms, different speeds. I stand us up and bend her over the table for standing doggy. Miyuki has great curves for this position, and she knows it, arching her back at the perfect angle to emphasize her features.

    As I'm pounding away Miyuki really starts getting into it and begins moaning some feel good phrases in Japanese, "kimochiii". Then, things start getting really hot. She lays flat on the table, lifts her legs in the air and starts moaning in high pitch the way you only hear in JAVs. She gets louder and more vocal with both her moans and Japanese and I'm struggling to maintain control. She then lets out a prolonged "Ikuuuu" and any sense of control I had was gone.

    Out of breath, I lean over and whisper my thanks in her ear, "arigatou". "Douitashimashite", she coyly replies. We clean up and she finishes with an expertly relaxing massage.

    I had an amazing time with Miyuki. It was an incredibly hot session, and I swear it felt like I was in a JAV fantasy. As far I know, she's the only legit FS Japanese provider in SD right now. However, she's only staying for about two weeks and Erma can sometimes get busy. If you really want to see her, I recommend setting up an appointment.

    DE out.
    Holy shit. Nice massage as well. She got the knots out and then some.

    She massages me with her breasts and then begins cat bathing my nipples down to scrotum and then pleasantly licked the tip and she DT me. Lots of spit and no teeth. Turns around for me to please her and pleased her I did. She was shivering and couldn't wait any longer, she covers me and mounts RCG she squats and looks at me. Dismounts and rides ACG. She likes seeing my dick go deep inside her. Next is K9 and she knows this move pretty well.

    Love the Japanese porn. She tells she wants my baby and I unload deep inside. My dick still hard as a rock kept pounding her until she tapped out. But then surprised me a little later asking for Round 2. I would have done it but needed to go to another appointment.

  3. #24720
    No way this is Alyson / Miyu.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Is this Alyson the independent provider or a different girl?

  4. #24719

    Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Saw Japanese provider Miyuki over at Erma and she's even sexier than I remember, haha. I have a report of my first encounter with her below. If I have time I'll post about my more recent encounter, but for the moment this one is a short read and adequately describes the level of service she provides. Erma can sometimes get busy so I recommend setting an appointment. Lastly, it's worth noting that Miyuki typically doesn't visit San Diego, so after she leaves she may not be back for a while.

    Japanese provider Miyuki:

    I heard that Miyuki is Japanese but was skeptical, so I decided to see for myself. Fortunately, I know some Japanese and after seeing and speaking with her it was clear she was genuinely Japanese. It was fun going back and forth with her in both Japanese and English.

    After the introductions I began feeling her through her dress. She has supple breasts, sexy thick (but not fat) thighs, and a great ass on a petite frame. Off came the clothes and she sat me down on the edge of the table and gave me a light lap dance as I continued feeling her from behind. Next, she turned around, got on her knees and gave me a sensual BBBJ, full eye contact. "Oishii", she mumbles with a smile. I'm liking her more already.

    She has me lay down on the table, dons the Hat, and gives me a good ride, different rhythms, different speeds. I stand us up and bend her over the table for standing doggy. Miyuki has great curves for this position, and she knows it, arching her back at the perfect angle to emphasize her features.

    As I'm pounding away Miyuki really starts getting into it and begins moaning some feel good phrases in Japanese, "kimochiii". Then, things start getting really hot. She lays flat on the table, lifts her legs in the air and starts moaning in high pitch the way you only hear in JAVs. She gets louder and more vocal with both her moans and Japanese and I'm struggling to maintain control. She then lets out a prolonged "Ikuuuu" and any sense of control I had was gone.

    Out of breath, I lean over and whisper my thanks in her ear, "arigatou". "Douitashimashite", she coyly replies. We clean up and she finishes with an expertly relaxing massage.

    I had an amazing time with Miyuki. It was an incredibly hot session, and I swear it felt like I was in a JAV fantasy. As far I know, she's the only legit FS Japanese provider in SD right now. However, she's only staying for about two weeks and Erma can sometimes get busy. If you really want to see her, I recommend setting up an appointment.

    DE out.
    Is this Alyson the independent provider or a different girl?

  5. #24718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Late to this one or just too under the radar? Mission Valley?

    Needed a wax treatment and my normal girl was not available so I checked CL to see if there was anything under beauty services. Found a spot in Mission Valley just down the street from Lazy Dog near shake shack and the car dealership in a mixed use building. There are legit businesses in the building so I wasn't too dubious on arrival. Found the door on the ground floor and opened it to find what looked like a basic AMP setup built into the entry way. Not what I was expecting but obviously not completely unfamiliar. I was then met by Emiko who was actually the one in ad. She appears Japanese and I would put her mid 40's, 5 ft 3, 130 pounds maybe- short shirt and loose crop top sweater that made me curious about what was underneath. She was nice and had good english. I have only been waxed / sugared a few times before but it seemed a little less skilled than I am used to although she did get the job done. At the end I paid the $75 for the service and she asked if I also wanted a massage because she had a couple new girls. Obviously after the sugaring I was not quite in the mood but I asked and was told that a "short massage" was $120. I passed, saying "maybe next time". I won't go back for waxing but I am curious about the rest of the talent there. Anyone else know this place or have experience here?

  6. #24717

    L'Amour

    I like the location of this place on CMB. It is a low traffic spa but at the end of a crowded business area. I think this is a two gal shop with both in their early 50's. Walked in handed papasan the house fee of. 6 for hr. Linda proceeded to give me a table shower. She covered my junk and was quiet as she was feeling me out. The TS was professional but pleasant. Got in the room. She lightened up more and went to work on the massage. About at the 20 minute mark I arched my butt up and ended up getting a decent prostate massage. She pulled out her little kit with finger gloves and all. I was up on all fours, etc. LOL. We had a really good time with a lot of laughs, cuddles, etc. She is really sweet and smelled nice and wore a nice dress. The only downside is I did not get any UTC access. No mention of tip but I tipped accordingly with having UTC access and returned for a second visit and got the same service. I am not a rookie but made a rookie mistake on my tip. I had a great time though. I would recommend for a routine maintenance HJ only type of place with TS. Manny.

  7. #24716

    108 raided and shutdown

    The first rule of San Diego Massage Parlor Reports is DO NOT TALK ABOUT 108 OR OCEAN. Even to say they are closed down because Mimi will then get her minions to post about where she has reopened.

    A2

  8. #24715

    Blue Sky

    So on my biannual SD jaunt got in yesteraday. Decided not to get a rental car (now rethinking this) so was looking at what was close to my airbnb.

    Blue sky about a 10 minte uber so off I went.

    Easy to find (big ass sign can't miss it).

    Saw another monger on their way out as I was walking in.

    Met with yoyo in a white dress and paid. 6 for the hour.

    The massage was actually not bad and she went at it for about 40 minutes both back and front with very little teasing.

    At that point I was like FML but at least I actually got a good massage out of it. With 20 minutes left she starts the teasing and asks what I want.

    I reply ERRTHING. No haggling just gave her the donation 1. 4.

    Goes back to get the supplies and comes back.

    Was hoping for a BBJ but it was not terrible covered. She starts reverse CG and it feels tight and I might blow then we switch to mish which gave me better control.

    Not GFE for me like others have reported but I was really just there to get a good massage and bust a nut and mission accomplished.

    Here in town for a couple more days so will see what else I can hit up.

    As alway thanks to all the mongers out here checking stuff out and reporting back.

  9. #24714
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Blue Sky-New girls in the rotation. Good quality.

    I visited Blue Sky Spa Yesterday. Rang the bell and Wendy opened the door and let my in. She is super cute and was wearing a sexy little black dress. She took me to a room. I paid the door fee and got undressed. She came and I told her hard massage and she delivered a nice firm massage. On the flip she shook hands with my little friend who came to life. I told Wendy my little friend wanted everything. She took off that little dress to surprise me with a great body. Nice firm puffy titties and a great ass. She jumped up for some 69 action. Then she spun around and rode me for a while. She then spun around and gave me a great view of her ass as she bounced up and down. She cleaned me up and sent me packing after a donation. The total came to 150. I will go back the next time I'm in town.

  10. #24713

    A to Z Lulu

    Had the day off and with the rain had nothing to do so stopped by A to Z Chula Vista. I was taken to the second room on the right. Was introduced to Lulu. She is a medium sized Chinese girl with shoulder length brown hair and a cute smile. Very nice medium sized breast with a little hang to them but very nice responsive brown nipples. Nice girl friend experience with French kissing and nice BBBJ no teeth and she also licked the balls and the brown star. Tried cowgirl and missionary both were good. VJJ was not shaved but Bush was not thick or overgrown haha. I would recommend her if you're looking for a change of pace with the spinner type. Oh forgot she joined me in the shower and washed me and gave a decent massage after the deed was completed. Be safe my brothers.

  11. #24712
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Saw Japanese provider Miyuki over at Erma and she's even sexier than I remember, haha. I have a report of my first encounter with her below. If I have time I'll post about my more recent encounter, but for the moment this one is a short read and adequately describes the level of service she provides. Erma can sometimes get busy so I recommend setting an appointment. Lastly, it's worth noting that Miyuki typically doesn't visit San Diego, so after she leaves she may not be back for a while.
    Thanks for great review.

    Was she GFE?

    Ample dfks?

    Daty?

    Any other activities?

  12. #24711

    For the Japanophiles among us, Miyuki is back at Erma!

    Saw Japanese provider Miyuki over at Erma and she's even sexier than I remember, haha. I have a report of my first encounter with her below. If I have time I'll post about my more recent encounter, but for the moment this one is a short read and adequately describes the level of service she provides. Erma can sometimes get busy so I recommend setting an appointment. Lastly, it's worth noting that Miyuki typically doesn't visit San Diego, so after she leaves she may not be back for a while.

    Japanese provider Miyuki:

    I heard that Miyuki is Japanese but was skeptical, so I decided to see for myself. Fortunately, I know some Japanese and after seeing and speaking with her it was clear she was genuinely Japanese. It was fun going back and forth with her in both Japanese and English.

    After the introductions I began feeling her through her dress. She has supple breasts, sexy thick (but not fat) thighs, and a great ass on a petite frame. Off came the clothes and she sat me down on the edge of the table and gave me a light lap dance as I continued feeling her from behind. Next, she turned around, got on her knees and gave me a sensual BBBJ, full eye contact. "Oishii", she mumbles with a smile. I'm liking her more already.

    She has me lay down on the table, dons the Hat, and gives me a good ride, different rhythms, different speeds. I stand us up and bend her over the table for standing doggy. Miyuki has great curves for this position, and she knows it, arching her back at the perfect angle to emphasize her features.

    As I'm pounding away Miyuki really starts getting into it and begins moaning some feel good phrases in Japanese, "kimochiii". Then, things start getting really hot. She lays flat on the table, lifts her legs in the air and starts moaning in high pitch the way you only hear in JAVs. She gets louder and more vocal with both her moans and Japanese and I'm struggling to maintain control. She then lets out a prolonged "Ikuuuu" and any sense of control I had was gone.

    Out of breath, I lean over and whisper my thanks in her ear, "arigatou". "Douitashimashite", she coyly replies. We clean up and she finishes with an expertly relaxing massage.

    I had an amazing time with Miyuki. It was an incredibly hot session, and I swear it felt like I was in a JAV fantasy. As far I know, she's the only legit FS Japanese provider in SD right now. However, she's only staying for about two weeks and Erma can sometimes get busy. If you really want to see her, I recommend setting up an appointment.

    DE out.

  13. #24710

    Holiday: Anime in the streets, hentai in the sheets!

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the posting. As boobs man, I can't pass off this opportunity. I went to Gu on Monday (01/29) but the Mamasan (pretty nasty and mean) waved me off when I asked for Amanda. "no Amanda here no Amanda here". Are you guys wearing her out and got her leaving town early?? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Summary:

    Anime waifu IRL

    Best GFE I've ever had! Makes me feel really happy and welcome!

    Adorable personality.

    Youthful physique and porcelain complexion.

    Pretty face well framed by short and colorful hair.

    Excellent English, cute voice.

    Best feature:

    Her anime-esque aesthetic, cute mannerisms, and warmly welcoming GFE.

    Session highlight:

    I don't have any one moment I'd like to point out for this one. With Holiday, it not so much one particular moment but her overall vibe and how well she treats you throughout the session. This is one of those cases where I recommend reading one of my previous reviews of her for a more complete picture, which I've quoted below. However, you can also just read this more recent encounter...
    The report I was referencing in the 'session highlight' section failed to quote, so I'll link it here instead. It's a shorter read and does a better job of capturing the type of service she provides, IMO.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6703413#post6703413

  14. #24709

    Victoria-Mesa Ridge Ct

    Well with new month coming up usually means new girls coming in. Saw Victoria tonight and can say she's a good one and won't leave you disappointed. If you are looking for a good time and want a girl that's willing to give you attention and all then consider her for sure.

    Her unique features and plusses are that she's got a very pretty face with nice double eyelids. She's got natural tits (they aren't huge but not small either. Feel very good in the hands). And she's got that young soft skin, looks to be around 24. Her body is nice, I wouldn't say she's fat or skinny just a little chubby. What I like about her though is that she's not shy and she is willing to do anything with you. She doesn't know that much English so have your phone at hand if you want to communicate with her. And she's down to listen and talk with you so just give her time and the translation app.

    What I loved about her was her BBBJ skills, can DT and everything. She's very enthusiastic too and you can tell she wants to please you. Then we popped the condom and she's the type of girl that loves taking control and fucking the brains out of you. Her cowgirl and riding skill positions are just amazing and feel so good. She can do things with her hips that not many girls can do. My favorite was when she just let my dick feel everything in her pussy while she rode me and shook them tits up and down. When I finished she still wanted to keep going but man I'm a one pump and done man. Finished with her sucking my dick and enjoying every last drop. Afterwards we laid down for a bit and I talked to her through the translation app.

    Overall I'd say she's got a very nice personality and body that feels all very natural. I know some girls you meet have that "I know I'm hot" attitude and give you not the best service. But this girl definitely aims to please and wants you to be very happy. Anyways that's my review of her.

  15. #24708

    Palms Spa North Park

    I had a nice rejuvenating experience in this parlor. I believe it used to be E Spa and renamed to this new name few months ago. Suesie is a charming girl in her late 20's with skillful technique. Her hands providing gentle yet firm pressure, effectively releasing my tension in muscles. Ending is slow and enjoyable. A feet massage after that is a plus. The atmosphere is clean, calming, with soothing music and dim lighting enhancing the overall relaxation. Definitely will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape