Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 471 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5882

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralozz  [View Original Post]
    I knew going in that Taylor is not my type (body type), but I was also hearing / reading that she is kinda my type (service-type). So I was like WTH, I only live once, I am going to try Taylor.

    Short version: 2 things to say both important I think: 1. Taylor lived up to the hype on the service-side 2. Taylor also, as described, is pretty chunky. Not a looker. A few extra pounds. I could see guys who like some extra flesh being happy with the looks. For example, nice round ass, but if you prefer slimmer and more fit you will probably not want to see Taylor every week.

    With that summary out of the way, I do have to say, the BBBJ was fire, the ball sucking was incredible, the rimming was superb and she was just so ready to do the work. In that sense, I can see why she is often praised. She is unique in her own way and provides very submissive and persistent service. I finished deep thrusting (much deeper than I usually would do with more timid girls), Taylor proudly swallowed and went back to sucking again. That's Taylor in a nutshell as far as I can tell. Left happy and am glad I tried.
    DM is fine. Thanks.

  2. #5881

    Samantha. Fantasies88

    Heard a new Samantha is in rotation. Saw the pics and looked good. Made a 1 h appt. She's pretty and short like 5'2/3 or so with nice skin and long black hair. Young face and her curves are absolutely on point. The ass is really nice and meaty and bouncy. She was friendly and looked sexy in her 2 piece bikini. After she comes back she shows me what that cute mouth does. Skilled BBJ and teased my balls with the tip of her tongue and helps me with my pants off and we get in the shower and she immediately starts sucking my nipple and jerking me and then going down. Her mouth feels good. Soft. Felt a tooth one time when I shoved it too deep in-her throat. She tried many times to take it deep until I popped down her throat. She's a spitter. Cleaned up after and and got to the room and I was hot as a sauna because of a royal honey I put in my tea before I got there. Laid her down for daty then 69 on top of the bed. In 69 I had my thumb going in and out of her ass and I can feel it's already so hot in there and slippery. Switched to me daty on my knees as she's on the bed then put the cap on and went in her slow. She feels pretty tight and moist. A lot of DFK and very passionate how she kisses. Was deep stroking that pussy and had her in CG, and doggy. Popped in doggy with my thumb in her ass. I enjoyed her looks and her service. If you're an ass guy, she's one to try.

  3. #5880

    Went against usual type with Taylor had to try once

    I knew going in that Taylor is not my type (body type), but I was also hearing / reading that she is kinda my type (service-type). So I was like WTH, I only live once, I am going to try Taylor.

    Short version: 2 things to say both important I think: 1. Taylor lived up to the hype on the service-side 2. Taylor also, as described, is pretty chunky. Not a looker. A few extra pounds. I could see guys who like some extra flesh being happy with the looks. For example, nice round ass, but if you prefer slimmer and more fit you will probably not want to see Taylor every week.

    With that summary out of the way, I do have to say, the BBBJ was fire, the ball sucking was incredible, the rimming was superb and she was just so ready to do the work. In that sense, I can see why she is often praised. She is unique in her own way and provides very submissive and persistent service. I finished deep thrusting (much deeper than I usually would do with more timid girls), Taylor proudly swallowed and went back to sucking again. That's Taylor in a nutshell as far as I can tell. Left happy and am glad I tried.

  4. #5879

    Bluelatinas britney

    Thursday. 2/8/24.

    Please pre book.

    First door we have LAZZIE the super perfect body. Curvy beauty from Venezuela. Perfect bubble ass.

    Second door we have BRITNEY the legendary GFE curvy model that will make your toes curl.

    E. 41st.

  5. #5878
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgarke  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Friends just wanting to let everyone know that we have us a new Therapist at Beautiful Spring.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/beautiful-spring-spa-flushing

    Angela will be with us for a little while so if your around she ask that you come by and to see her. She is in her 30's with long black hair that draws your eyes right down to her nice plump butt. She is not to skinny but not to fat either. Just right if ya ask me and she damn sure has some big boobies. Mmmm, soft fun bags!

    Happy Hunting.
    Intriguing update. I haven't been there before but she sounds fun. Are you the MMS or phone operator?

  6. #5877

    Toftt with Lala from nyincall in flushing

    Browsing through https://nyincall.com/view/333 I picked this ad and text, I had to try a new spot eventually, so I gave it a shot. I recognized the block, parking on 35th Ave wasn't an issue.

    Got setup for 4 pm, double door buzzer up a few steps and LaLa (good looking MILF) opened and took me to the room. Hallway clean and smelled good, I think we were in room #2 it looks brand new and there was a red rose on the bed. Someone was getting pounded hard in the room next to us, she was moaning loud and with a soft voice. I was very turned on.

    I pay the $60/ hr, she told me to disrobe and get comfy. When she returned I had my undies half way down and face down on the bed, the bed is a queen bed just a little lower than what I'm used to. LaLa proceeded to give me a short massage with lots of teasing and on the flip asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted to see her body. She took off her one piece and I was impressed with her Natural perky C they looked pretty good. Tattoo on her upper back, a small patch, she's got a little meat on her bones especially in the back. Great overall attitude, smiling and joking around, very funny facial impressions. I said I wanted a demo and she laughed and gave me a decent bbj and I got hard quick. I left $140 and she looks happy with it so we moved on. She setup two rubbers on the napkin and blew me real well (bbj).

    She covered me up and climbed up for cg, she was tight for my size and very wet. She has a pretty face for a MILF smooth pale but her "fuck me" face was funny so I kept laughing every time she was close to Cuming.

    We tried mish and my favorite with her was doggy for sure. She said I can CIM or finish on her tits, I picked her tits. It was a combo hand / bbj that did the trick. It was a massive shot.

    If anything it was a fun session with an almost MILF. Her English was good enough and LaLa really tried to accommodate me with my craziness. On our way to the shower I got a glimpse of the other girl. God damn she looked fine and younger, didn't get her name unfortunately.

  7. #5876
    Shill for Beautiful Spring Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Beautiful Spring Spa Update.

    Hello, Friends just wanting to let everyone know that we have us a new Therapist at Beautiful Spring.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/beautiful-spring-spa-flushing

    Angela will be with us for a little while so if your around she ask that you come by and to see her. She is in her 30's with long black hair that draws your eyes right down to her nice plump butt. She is not to skinny but not to fat either. Just right if ya ask me and she damn sure has some big boobies. Mmmm, soft fun bags!

    Happy Hunting.

  8. #5875

    Conjoined besties Lucy & Rebecca at ABS

    MMS at austinbeautyspa showed me two girls Rebecca and Lucy.

    I already had Rebecca so I was leaning into Lucy but when I picked her she held on to Rebecca and gave me puppy eyes. All I could think about was conjoined twins and I started laughing, told them I'll take both if they really kiss, Rebecca grabbed Lucy's face and initiated dfk, good enough for what I had planned so let's go!

    Paid upfront $400/45, they left, I got naked.

    They came back, we all started kissing and after some titty sucking they quickly slobbered on junior.

    I wasn't in the mood for daty cause it's a little complicated for me to eat both of them, there's just not enough time to make them both cum so there's no point wasting time, let this one be all about me.

    Cfs, I made sure to take one at a time but did the exact positions with both, Rebecca first, I already had her so it was basically a repeate mish, CG, doggy.

    Lucy next, mish, CG, doggy. For me, it was more sensual than me and Rebecca probably because I already saw Rebecca.

    It was done this was to avoid changing the rubber too many times.

    We went back to the bbj and I CIM with Lucy.

    Not a bad way to end the weekend.

  9. #5874

    Lisa, yes Lisa at GeishaGarden

    I text Geisha cause the dr. Told me I had to have an Apple but she's not back yet and mms said I should come see the girls and pick.

    The girls line up and out comes Lisa. I'm like WTF I just saw her at Bunny now she's here? I know Lisa for a while and she's not one to jump from one house to another but she's here, I'm here let's go!

    Fit, mid 30's (I think), tasteful ink art, slutty attitude but she's the sweetest girl I know in flushing, always so friendly and chill. Natural B's, to me Lisa looks like a slutty biker or bar girl begging to be pounded.

    Lisa jumps me with a wet kiss as mms pushes us to the room.

    We get right into it with some heavy make out, getting naked at the same time. I enjoyed sucking on her nipples they're proportional and erect I love eating her out while she's riding my face. Lisa knows what to do and she does it well, her body has rhythm, she is Intune and enjoys a good session.

    I normally like her up against the wall with her hair pulled back and a kinky chain around her neck for maximum role play visuals.

    She checked the box for a slutty yet attentive babe, especially when she's focused on BBJ. She seems to not get tired and never taps out, never! This particular visit we did, 69, DATY, mish, k9 and my favorite standing k9 up against the mirror to a CIM finish. Left $260 and 40 tip, we showered and kissed my date goodbye.

  10. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMiddleman  [View Original Post]
    What I have done at other places when I made an appointment with a specific girl at wherever she maybe working that day. You did the correct thing, and all other mongers need to follow this protocol also and hopefully these "over priced appointment" shops will take notice and actually know how to HOLD the appointment time.
    Yup,

    The only time I will cut them some slack is when the girl has finished with the prior customer and settling $ scores (sometimes there is a buy 10 get 1 free card that has to be taken care of and some of the places the house fee is collected after the session).

    Other than that if I have to wait bare ass on the table for more than 5 minutes I put my clothes back on and leave.

  11. #5872

    You did exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldLobo  [View Original Post]
    I had sometime today and saw on their Twitter that they moved to a new location. I haven't seen Lisa since the Purebliss days, so I messaged 3 hrs prior for an afternoon appointment. They said sure and for Lisa. Half hr before my appointment m, you get message; are you on your way? Which I said yes. Once I got there, I went inside and a male greeted me. He said give her a few and wait in room.

    Went into room and got undressed and waited. 10 minutes passed, nothing. 15 minutes passed. Nothing and finally 20 minutes and I got dressed. I started to walk out and make said, ooo she be done in a few. I told him, you said that 20 m ins ago and we set up since this morning. He try to tell me they have another girl but I decline and wanted to see Lisa. I walked out. Would I recommend this place, no. I don't I'll not be coming back again.
    What I have done at other places when I made an appointment with a specific girl at wherever she maybe working that day. You did the correct thing, and all other mongers need to follow this protocol also and hopefully these "over priced appointment" shops will take notice and actually know how to HOLD the appointment time.

  12. #5871
    Yesterday I had a nice time with May at Beautiful Spring. She is shapely, attractive, friendly, and looks about 35 years old. She gave a decent massage, and before the flip met the boys. I asked for uncovered service, and she said $. 6 Done. She and I 69'd for a while, then she did me reverse cowgirl, back to BBBJ, and a mish finish that curled my toes. She has the "sweet spot"! May knows what she is doing. I highly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgarke  [View Original Post]
    Remote location, nice and hidden.

    I forgot what she said her name was either May or Mary?

    She can't speak English and needs to use a translator.

    Got in undressed gave house fee, and extra fee (5 hhr +$. 5 for BBBJ / FS) she gives some good massages she does this blowing / licking technique that turned me on.

    She turned me over and started to give me BBBJ she's ok.

    Her pussy was nice and tight I had 3 days worth of cum waiting to explode and I did.

    At the end she introduced me to another and hugged and she told me to come back.

    Overall a great experience.

  13. #5870

    Went to Bunnygirl Spa

    I had sometime today and saw on their Twitter that they moved to a new location. I haven't seen Lisa since the Purebliss days, so I messaged 3 hrs prior for an afternoon appointment. They said sure and for Lisa. Half hr before my appointment m, you get message; are you on your way? Which I said yes. Once I got there, I went inside and a male greeted me. He said give her a few and wait in room.

    Went into room and got undressed and waited. 10 minutes passed, nothing. 15 minutes passed. Nothing and finally 20 minutes and I got dressed. I started to walk out and make said, ooo she be done in a few. I told him, you said that 20 m ins ago and we set up since this morning. He try to tell me they have another girl but I decline and wanted to see Lisa. I walked out. Would I recommend this place, no. I don't I'll not be coming back again.

  14. #5869
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Rubi. Fantasies

    Heard of ruby and was interested particularly for a Greek trip. She is friendly and sweet and looks good. Has a phenomenal ass. Not so huge, but perfectly round and and a small waist. Big C cups. She's speaks little English but communication was easy. She had a girlfriend kind of vibe with a lot of DFK and sloppy head. $100 extra tip for the Greek. We started off in the room giving me a preview of her BBJ as I'm sitting on the bed undressing. Then we get I bribe shower and Rubi is giving me non stop head with BLS in between until I finished in her mouth. Then we talk a bit with google translation and she sitting between my legs and I'm behind her holding her tits and pulling her nips and we start kissing then she gives me more head then puts the cover on me and tells me she wants missionary. Made my way in slowly in geek and was taking it slow first then it was all out hammering in mission and doggy. She walked me out and was telling me to come back and see her again before she leaves. Enjoy her while she's in town.

  15. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by Okscrobe99  [View Original Post]
    Chill fun girl. Pretty face and small sexy body, no fat anywhere, just slim and small and fit. Good English and chatty, but in a service oriented way. For example, she asked several times during our half hour together what I wanted, what I preferred, whether I was enjoying the thing that we were doing, that kind of thing.

    She was great at kissing, ball licking, ball sucking, and teasing the fuck out of my erect penis. As for the core BBBJ, personally I loved it also because the feeling and the sight of my rod going into and out of Kitty's mouth was such a turn-on, just to watch it and feel it happening. But / however just keep in mind that her mouth is small (sexy but small), it might depend on size but with me she tried hard but could not get my entire rod into her mouth.

    For me that was not something I worried about though. I was already enjoying her skills and nonstop attention to my balls + rod. Suck, slurp, lick, suck, all of this with her looking at me on the regular. I popped in her mouth.
    My all time fav.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape