Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 32202
-
02-02-24 16:01 #26352Senior Member

Posts: 223Three pretty and seemingly innocent Chinese maidens at May Wellness!
Earlier in the week I visited May Wellness to see how the three young and enthusiastic gals are doing with Nicole on Vacation. I decided to spend time with Cindy, whom I have not seen for a while. While waiting for Cindy to finish with a previous client, the lovely Sunny greeted me. Now, a few have stated that Chinese woman lack style, but not this gal. Sunny has lighter Auburn hair that is shoulder length and turns up under her chin, a dab of makeup around her eyes highlights her Asian features. She was wearing a genuinely nice Asian top with designer leggings finished off with stylish pointed flats. This girl by her own admission likes to shop; she tells me that that is her favorite activity. (I could think of another). For those that have not met Sunny, IMHO, she must be the prettiest gal I have ever seen working in an AMP. I do not understand how someone has not snapped her up. I know she is 33 years old, but guys, she could pass for twenty and fit right on a college campus. (That would be a site to behold) Sunny is a classic Asian beauty with elegant style. I was astonished as I sat there with her looking into her eyes.
Finally, Cindy entered at just the right time because I was about ready to switch choices. Cindy is a little plainer looking. Not at all like Sunny but I tell you gents she has a stunning figure even better than the former but of course you need to get a peek behind the curtain; you must use your charm and pay to play.
Usually, our sessions start off with play time followed by a great lower leg massage that lasted 30 minutes all the while with enjoyable conversation about her life and life in general; her English is surprisingly good as is Sunny's. On the way out I ran into Angel momentarily after escorting her customer out. She was my go-to for a while, a very pretty gal with good massage technique among other more important spicy skills. I need to get back to her-its hard to make up your mind with these babes.
To Conclude: This is a wonderful place to visit for sensual massage, some enjoyable conversation and an L1 finish. All the young technicians are under 35 with Sunny and Cindy just 33 years old. You old degenerates should love this place as I do.
Gentleman always do better with the ladies
Regards
PJ
-
02-02-24 15:51 #26351Senior Member

Posts: 145Where have all the entertainers gone?
I joined this board for information but have always been entertained by the stories from old timers like Frank Digitola that made me LOL and want to explore more places. Most of those members are long gone and more recently even TheDrowned and Fournick8 have gone radio silent. Who will be the next member to provide needed monger entertainment during my morning coffee?
-
02-02-24 14:30 #26350Senior Member

Posts: 31998 - Amy's gone. New women
Sharing that the 998 Amy and May has departed and they have three new providers. Will report if I end up having a dream.
Originally Posted by Brainless
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 11:27 #26349Senior Member

Posts: 648Swing and a miss x 2
I was un the area for work and wanted to relax a bit.
I reached out to Helen. Comms was great until she asked for references. I guess I didn't pass so no joy.
I saw Apple was advertising (not sure if it was an old add or what) but her handler said she will not be back til March.
-
02-02-24 10:40 #26348Senior Member

Posts: 631Eva formerly Amy
So where can this big titty Chinese provider be found now?
-
02-02-24 10:38 #26347Senior Member

Posts: 78A number search and I found this https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...016774-351932. Which has some more links.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 09:10 #26346Senior Member

Posts: 79Hey thanks for your review.
Originally Posted by PoonLick
[View Original Post]
I'm such a big boobs lover.
How big were they? Dd or even bigger?
How were her nipples?
Is she hot?
-
02-02-24 08:39 #26345Senior Member

Posts: 216Sterling spa
Can you provide more info. What the name of the place, where in sterling. We never have anything good in loudoun.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 22:54 #26344Senior Member

Posts: 145All about attitude
To me it's not about style but attitude.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
IMHO Koreans are much better at flirting, teasing, touching, sucky / fucky, and having me feel like a king. Jenny and June at Cosmos are perfect examples.
I attribute this to the tens of thousands of Korean Camp girls who serviced American GI's from the 1950's to the 1990's and perfected this craft. No doubt some of them are now MamaSans and Providers over here now.
-
02-01-24 22:32 #26343Senior Member

Posts: 420May is now Eva
Yep that's her, I just had to go and see it. She just does it for me for whatever reason. Must be those big ass tits on such a small frame. So fellas they do have a nice crew over there too. Didn't catch all of their names but EVA introduced me. They have the card with your last 4 and once you get 10, you get a free one. I believe its 10. The SPA is in Sterling. Day time, have to be cautious as Loudoun County is a little different than Fairfax county etc. Night time, easy peasy after 7 pm. She is there for at least a month. She got me hook as one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 20:37 #26342Senior Member

Posts: 71I've seen Lulu a few times. When I last saw her she said she was leaving at the end of January.
Originally Posted by BubbleBoi402
[View Original Post]
How is May? Look decent?
-
02-01-24 19:51 #26341Senior Member

Posts: 912Sense of style
In terms of style: In this area, lots of Chinese providers dress differently than Korean providers. The Chinese providers do not have any sense of style in terms of the way they style their hair and how they apply make up, etc. For style, Korean providers know how to look good hair and face wise. Also many of the younger Chinese providers keep their hair long straight and. Black. Very very few do their hair wavy or curly. Older Chinese providers have their hair looking like birds nest. Younger and older Koreans like to do up their hair, mainly wavy or curly. Some put highlights. Most Chinese providers will wear the leggings / yoga pants attire, a small portion will wear hideous high school prom dress type outfits. Only a couple of Chinese providers here and there will wear my favorite outfit: daisy duke jean shorts. Korean providers will either wear a mini skirt or shorts.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
Of course if you speak Korean or a Chinese dialect, as soon as the provider starts talking in their language, you will know if they are Korean or Chinese LOL.
-
02-01-24 18:54 #26340Senior Member

Posts: 290Korean-Chinese?
How, without asking, can you determine who's Korean, Chinese, whatever. Happened is a little easier. They are typically taller, fair skinned with black or tinted hair.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 18:41 #26339Senior Member

Posts: 420Oh she is closer to me
I will have to see if this is her, I really hope it is. Thanks BubbleBoi402.
Originally Posted by BubbleBoi402
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 18:28 #26338Senior Member

Posts: 420Wow. Alexanjra is much more than a handful
I saw here today and damn. There was no massage. She met me at the desk and pretty much attacked me in the room, taking off my clothes and hers and immediate BBBJ and DT. This girl can go and she was like I was hitting her uterus and needed a break. Helps to be speaking Spanish to these Latino LOL. She put in some work and after the first cum and she came, she asked what I wanted to do seeing that I had 10 min left. Got to love that. So BBBJ. She has great gag reflex.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




