Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 30808
-
02-02-24 14:27 #24913Regular Member

Posts: 4I want to
Let me know how I can book.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 12:25 #24912Senior Member

Posts: 72Calena / Anita
Had a recent visit with Calena / Anita (formerly of BKS). She comes to town about every 2 months and I always save my money so can see her. My opinion is that she's is a beautiful young lady and sexy as hell and has the sexual energy I love. I always enjoy myself with her and. Will not go into the details, she has many reviews and has been around for awhile. 350 HR is definitely over my budget but I always leave satisfied.
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/anita-3/
-
02-02-24 11:24 #24911Regular Member

Posts: 10Same thing!
This one got me a few months ago when I was still living in the PNW. Don't waste your time. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 11:16 #24910Senior Member

Posts: 30Talia
I've seen reports of mongers wanting to see this one but she's too difficult, and I do agree. She's definitely more paranoid than the average girl, she won't see you unless you can video verify, and even then the first time I verified she later accused me of being LEO and wouldn't give me her room number. I've always done facetime and I don't know if she also does google meet.
Let me say that I think Talia is one of the prettier Latinas out here, compared to Esperanza I'd put Talia ahead, looks wise and body wise. This girl has an amazing body, great fat ass and nice round tits, which are 100% real by the way. She's much prettier in person. Her attitude is not as welcoming as Esperanzas which is why I haven't seen her more than twice. DATY is on the menu, no bad smells and tastes great, pussy and asshole. CBJ is regular, nothing spectacular, although I will admit I'm not the biggest fan of blowjobs so take it with a grain of salt. Had her in cowgirl, missionary, and doggy. Her breasts bounce so beautifully, her ass does as well. Was staying at the Clarion on Cap, not my favorite place but not terrible either. 120 qv 150 hh.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/164377110
-
02-02-24 10:51 #24909Senior Member

Posts: 130Happy to help
My pleasure brother! Hit me up when your back in town!
Originally Posted by LowKey89
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 10:38 #24908Senior Member

Posts: 30Esperanza
Looks like Esperanza is back in town so I figured I'd throw in my two cents. I've seen her four times since she started coming out here in 2022, although she used to go by Sandy back then. Each time has been a dream. She's never rushed me like is typical of so many Latinas. She's a young Mexican girl, early to mid twenties. Her breasts are small but she makes up for it with a juicy ass and great attitude. She always wears some sexy lingerie, I love it when she takes it off. DATY is on the menu, she's never smelled and always tastes amazing. I truly enjoy eating her tight little pussy and asshole. I've had her in cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and prone bone. She only offers CBJ, no BBJ. No kissing, but your mileage may vary. I used to see her for hh 140, but last time I spoke with her hh is 160, anal is available for an extra 100.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/164377137
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/044181502402
-
02-02-24 07:04 #24907Senior Member

Posts: 130Spots left for today incall RDU
Hey I got a few spots left to see Leslie tonight incall by RDU. Please don't contact me to get a spot only to not show I am going to start to block members who set appointments and no show! Spots from 5 pm -10 pm.
-
02-01-24 22:42 #24906Regular Member

Posts: 10Good time
I try to contribute and we all need to keep each other safe. Going to give props to Facino he hooked me up. Beautiful spinner and everything went smooth and I didn't have to deal with these flaky bitches. Facino thanks for helping an out of town brother out. Will definitely check back in next time I'm passing through.
-
02-01-24 22:08 #24905Senior Member

Posts: 274Look for track marks from needles or crack pipes around.
Originally Posted by ChiefFranko
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 21:38 #24904Senior Member

Posts: 307Rodeo sex
That would be an interesting ride if you could get in the saddle and touch a 9 volt battery to that nose hardware.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 13:41 #24903Senior Member

Posts: 262Any info on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/202704164578
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/164289208#.
No name to search by. Just curious if anyone has seen her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-01-24 13:06 #24902Senior Member

Posts: 247Apex Daisy
Just saw her at 12:30. She was HIGH.
-
02-01-24 11:56 #24901Regular Member

Posts: 10Mila White
Saw an ad in tryst of a visiting provider named Mila White. She is in OF. Tried texting and calling her multiple times to set up an appointment. But no response. Is she real? Or is this a fake ad to boost OF subscription?
https://tryst.link/escort/urfavbrunette
-
01-31-24 20:04 #24900Senior Member

Posts: 58Would a PM work? Would love the details.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 18:58 #24899Regular Member

Posts: 5Reliables
Anybody have some good, safe, reliable options they go to? I'm coming in town for work and I got a dream.









Reply With Quote






