Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4903
-
02-05-24 15:30 #3823Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn, that's terrible if so. I saw her a couple of times during from 2019-20. The pornhub page she has, was still following accounts up until about 7 months ago.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 12:57 #3822Banned Member

Posts: 1001Rebecca
Damn, blast from the past, I have given her my baby batter as well.
Originally Posted by Verga619
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:57 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 983I was told a few years ago that she passed away.
Originally Posted by Verga619
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:19 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 418Had the same experience, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 22:29 #3819Regular Member

Posts: 9What happened to Rebecca
Anyone know what happened to this cumdump?
-
02-03-24 11:52 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 162I didn't get an offer of bare but the date wasn't that great. Heavier than pictured of course, very low rent incall. The whole situation wasn't working for me, took a HJ to get me off, won't be back.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 22:16 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 563Katie
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/164388108#.
Anyone meet her? Some of her ads say bare extra and some say no bare.
-
02-02-24 00:50 #3816Banned Member

Posts: 3075I had reached out to Mina5 because I liked her pictures. I didn't follow through with her because she said she didn't offer any kissing or msog. The no kissing is a deal breaker for me. I need to feel some GFE. LOL. Also, when a provider mentions no msog I have a feeling they want you to pop quick so they can get you out the door so I never schedule with girls that say that. I don't mind that there's no msog but don't tell me before I schedule the appointment. LOL.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
She was still on my bucket list, if the pictures aren't her then I'm losing interest. I was intrigued by her pictures. LOL.
-
02-01-24 21:15 #3815Regular Member

Posts: 9Gb
Who is down to gangbang her tonight?
Originally Posted by TheFishsd
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 18:00 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 54I think it's because the girls that advertise are paying a small fee. So they are the valued customers, not us.
Originally Posted by BigCoomer
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 01:48 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 75I feel you
LC is super scummy. After I got scammed, I went to LC to leave a review and a comment on her profile to warn everyone, and they immediately nuked my account. I had left around 30 reviews so I definitely was an established user too.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 18:29 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 493LC Clowns
Ugh ListCrawler is super frustrating when it comes to leaving reviews. I left a bad review on this girl and instead of posting it my account got banned. It was an honest and fair review that didn't break any of the rules. Just want to make sure other people avoid her. This isn't the first time LC has done this to me. Almost every time I try to post a bad review on LC my account gets deleted. If ListCrawler admin guys are on this forum and happen to see this I just want to let you know that you suck and I fuckin hate you.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 12:35 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 493Britney Spears doppelgänger
Yes she definitely knows how to use it. She's hard to catch when she's available but I was lucky to get in her twice last year. I would say she is probably top 5 out of the 150 women I saw in 2023. I'll never forget our second encounter at an Airbnb in the middle of Gaslamp. I think it used to be a storefront that is now a UTR AirBnb. But the memory of her hot tight tan body riding me, calling me daddy, all while watching silhouettes of people passing by the frosted windows right next our bed is one I'll never forget. Then having her on her knees as I finished all over her face and mouth. I think she looks like Britney Spears (young version) but with braces. So imagine that face, tongue out, eagerly receiving my load. I'll never get that image out of my head and I hope I never do.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Only thing with her is that she IS NOT BBFS. At least not anymore and I tried, trust me. So if any of you got to BB her I am jealous.
There's another girl on HX right now. Similar tight tan body. A little older and more GND looks. She is pretty low key and UTR but she does post and usually just for one night. Hard to get a hold of if you are a first timer with her as she really sticks to regulars at this point and almost everyone in her network doesn't give feedback on her because they are definitely keeping her UTR. I know I've kept my mouth shut up until now because I needed to fill her up a few times first. Thought she was fake at first but she was real and her pics on HX are not of her.
Her handle is Mina5. Good luck mongers!
-
01-31-24 12:28 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 368Her HX menu had bb listed as a no when I had hit her up (or her booker rather). She was already at 300 HHR and 480 hr with added fees for cim / cof (+40), so I passed. What sort of tip was required to get her to budge? Would've been a nice one to catch early on and get grandfathered in with I bet LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 11:54 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 1388Phoebeskyy
Still one of THE hottest BBFS Hx girls available in SD, in the same league as AlyviaRose and soakinwetsarah who now goes by a different handle.
Phoebe really knows how to use her purty mouf and her tight sweet blonde pussy to pleasure your angry cock. I bet she spends a fortune on tanning salons. She looks really hot with that golden tan, light eyes, and blonde hair. And don't forget that slim killer body with thin thighs an legs!












Reply With Quote





