Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Independent Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 359 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5385
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Sure it was ten years ago, but her Tee ER review scores were mostly 2's and 3's in performance. Add ten years of gravity and those jugs probably drag on the floor now.
    You're not wrong. Tbh I'd still enjoy myself. Poor service or not.

    Dragging on the floor. Still enjoy the massive size. Just putting a feeler out if anyone had some input.

  2. #3824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Why would you bother?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Any details on Danielle? I've seen her posts back in 2016 and I inquired on here then, but she just showed back up after all these years

    I'm really into the massive rack fake bimbo look. https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3226856.
    edit: found her super old TER.. just cant find any legitness? https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2010888-241388
    Sure it was ten years ago, but her Tee ER review scores were mostly 2's and 3's in performance. Add ten years of gravity and those jugs probably drag on the floor now.

  3. #3823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Call me a fool too

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up Lion! I'm one of those "fools" that blowing $$ at the strip clubs. Well at Cheetahs that is. But they have some hotties at that place. I exchanged digits with a few of them and don't know what will come of it. I've been chatting with one several times. LOL I just love seeing them spread on the stage. It gets me horny before I go to one of my favorite nonFS spas nearby. I don't spend hundreds, maybe $50 per visit to watch the stage dances. I might get 1-2 private dances from time to time. $10 entrance fee, free food, 2 waters and seeing naked girls. Can't beat it!

    LOL on dumping $$ on fuglies because she's allowing FS. I need to be with a beauty if I'm paying!
    It's a fun change of pace once or twice a year. No bait and switch with respect to looks for sure, LOL. I was a Cheetahs regular more than a dozen years ago, but definitely prefer my independent HE ladies these days.

  4. #3822
    Any details on Danielle? I've seen her posts back in 2016 and I inquired on here then, but she just showed back up after all these years

    I'm really into the massive rack fake bimbo look. https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3226856.
    edit: found her super old TER.. just cant find any legitness? https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2010888-241388

  5. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    How much for a lap dance at Cheetahs? It's been years since I've been in a strip club this side of the border, not sure if 20 is still standard. I've been thinking of doing the same thing as you sometimes, getting a couple lap dances by some pretty blonde and then seeing a Chinese girl about it LOL.
    $20 per dance. There's also the icebox option; private w / just you and a dancer. Average / older dancer wants / quoted me $300 for 30 minutes; top dancers / young wants $400. I'll stick with the stage dances to get me horny and maybe 1 dance from a hottie for her to get junior ready, suck on some boobies, then hit up a nonFS AMP for an hour of fun for $150.

  6. #3820

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy5151  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all everyone. Have had some fun to start the year off at some popular AMP's (Erma, MRC and Gu). While these are always fun, it's always fun to connect with an independent woman. Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone that has big nice natural tits (fake are okay, just prefer natural) and offers a BBBJ as well?

    Thanks.
    Jen on LC. Many ads. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/164274406 38 DDD natural.

    See my recent post / review here.

    Tantraman.

  7. #3819

    Snow Mission Valley! Amazing

    Hey guys,

    I got a chance to sneak in a visit with the new white girl Snow on RR. So check this out, we booked a FBSM 15 minutes but later in the day she said she had an issue with her right wrist so instead she gave me a VIP covered session for 150! Also she just ordered a new table that she's still waiting on but she wanted to start working with. It was supposed to be 15 minutes but we ended up talking after about all the new spots for her to visit in town and things to do. I was there literally 35 minutes or so. She's as white as they come which looked great against my skin tone. Started with a few minutes of BJ then let me flip her over and pound till the juice spilled into the cap. I couldn't believe I was inside of what I just wanted a quick little handy session from. I think she's starting lower priced since she just got here. Highly recommend a qv or 30 VIP with her if you can swing it. Fun talk and top notch covered with a snow bunny. Mission Valley was her area but she said it's temporary for now.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-47864.html

  8. #3818

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up Lion! I'm one of those "fools" that blowing $$ at the strip clubs. Well at Cheetahs that is. But they have some hotties at that place. I exchanged digits with a few of them and don't know what will come of it. I've been chatting with one several times. LOL I just love seeing them spread on the stage. It gets me horny before I go to one of my favorite nonFS spas nearby. I don't spend hundreds, maybe $50 per visit to watch the stage dances. I might get 1-2 private dances from time to time. $10 entrance fee, free food, 2 waters and seeing naked girls. Can't beat it!

    LOL on dumping $$ on fuglies because she's allowing FS. I need to be with a beauty if I'm paying!
    How much for a lap dance at Cheetahs? It's been years since I've been in a strip club this side of the border, not sure if 20 is still standard. I've been thinking of doing the same thing as you sometimes, getting a couple lap dances by some pretty blonde and then seeing a Chinese girl about it LOL.

  9. #3817

  10. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Some guys blow hundreds at a strip club just to watch and have a girl grind on him a little. Some dumpster dive for the cheapest FS they can find no matter how fugly the provider is.
    What's up Lion! I'm one of those "fools" that blowing $$ at the strip clubs. Well at Cheetahs that is. But they have some hotties at that place. I exchanged digits with a few of them and don't know what will come of it. I've been chatting with one several times. LOL I just love seeing them spread on the stage. It gets me horny before I go to one of my favorite nonFS spas nearby. I don't spend hundreds, maybe $50 per visit to watch the stage dances. I might get 1-2 private dances from time to time. $10 entrance fee, free food, 2 waters and seeing naked girls. Can't beat it!

    LOL on dumping $$ on fuglies because she's allowing FS. I need to be with a beauty if I'm paying!

  11. #3815

    Natural big tits with BBBJ

    Title says it all everyone. Have had some fun to start the year off at some popular AMP's (Erma, MRC and Gu). While these are always fun, it's always fun to connect with an independent woman. Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone that has big nice natural tits (fake are okay, just prefer natural) and offers a BBBJ as well?

    Thanks.

  12. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddRichards12  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for providers who actually provide a really good massage? Sometimes I'm more in the mood for an actual massage than the ending.

    I'll start with two that I have found. Samara in Bay Park and Mya in Cardiff (currently). Both give CMT quality massages IMO but you have to accept there aren't going to be any extras.
    I've seen both of the providers you referenced. I think the following would be similar.

    Niki in Escondido https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-26942.html.

    Ariel has strong hands if you're looking for deep tissue https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iel-45273.html.

    Rosely is decent too https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ely-28415.html.

    Here's another. Can't remember which name she's using now. Used to be Izzy I think when she's was in Pt Loma. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ime-41986.html.

  13. #3813

    Legit Massage

    Any recommendations for providers who actually provide a really good massage? Sometimes I'm more in the mood for an actual massage than the ending.

    I'll start with two that I have found. Samara in Bay Park and Mya in Cardiff (currently). Both give CMT quality massages IMO but you have to accept there aren't going to be any extras.

  14. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    But longtime poster / lurker on USASG- can someone either share or pm me the lowdown on "the little house". I tried to search the thread and nothing came up- maybe I searched wrong I dunno- thanks in advance!

    5.
    If you go on rubrankings and go to the San Diego listings almost all the ones with Old Town as the location is the Little House. It literally is a little house on a busy street in between a laundry mat and a little shopping center. It's almost always Latina women working out of there. The ads will say the providers name, for example Regina, that you can search for reviews here. It's not really a massage parlor that you can walk in. There is no signage. You just have to make an appointment.

  15. #3811

    Brittney?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape