Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33419
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Hit this snarky little ho Ariiana up this morning asking about avail and rates. Her pics look good, but apparently that's only on the outside. I question her donations 240 & hhr 400 hr.

    And she insults me then threatens to expose my cheap ass on here and threatens me. If yall giving out that kinda dough. I got some property near the old landing you might be interested in buying. $100/ acre for bridge views. Some of these princesses actually think they pussy is gold sm. Tell these bitches to upsell after they done a good job. Its called a tip but all they want to let you do is stick your tip in for 2 minutes. The nerve lmao.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885956584854

    Won't let me attach a pic so she prolly going to erase that link jsyk. Over these crackheads.

  2. #33418
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734
    Watch out for that one. She always got some bs going on or some thug close by. She like the DBs.

  3. #33417
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734
    Mixed reviews. But I personally have had great times with her. Don't see her to often but once I put that curve in her she instantly remembers me. LOL.

  4. #33416

    I'm down for the UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    Hey LLP,

    If you have her contact info, PM me, please.

    Jay.

  5. #33415

    She looks good

    Can anyone share if they seen her today and which hotel. I would like to visit but Baymeadows is to far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/389050141734

  6. #33414
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    I'm not quite sure about the policy here regarding posting phone numbers, so if anyone wants contact info LMK otherwise lookout for her posts.

  7. #33413

    Intel


  8. #33412

    Nicole Lynn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/283294128833

    Has anyone checked this girl out?

  9. #33411

    Does she have 2 turd-cutter

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/375822672326

    Look at the last pic. WTF?
    Yes, she does sitting on the sink next to toilet.

    It rains in Jacksonville all the time, always bring and use your raincoats.

  10. #33410

    Snow Bunny

    Had a great dream with "Snow Bunny" yesterday. Sweet girl, out call cause the in call location is definitely a no go for me. She is slim and tall with a very attractive face, great mic skills, certified deep throat, BBBJCIM, not a spitter. Not a clock watcher or rusher, very laid back. I was very satisfied with her services.

    Highly recommend not doing incalls though.

    HH, multiple pops. #120 plus transport.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164320858

  11. #33409
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Utr

    Ran into a unicorn the other day LOL, she's utr currently but has posted some in the past. She needs some help getting going again and asked me to put the word out. She is very attractive and has a sweet personality. She goes by Diamond and is looking for some generous respectful mongers to help her out. My experience was good. No bs or drama. Now YMMV so I can only speak for myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6031.jpg‎  

  12. #33408

    Karman

    Well, I have had a very difficult time getting to set up appt with her. Now is she skinny with small boobies, yeah. Is she tatted up yeah, Does she have a great ass yes indeed. Does she have candy issues, no idea, not when I saw her last. Will I keep trying, you betcha because she give a great BBBJ!

    But I sure hope I can schedule something soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    The Karman I know is definitely not flabby and her ass is to kill for. Not even on a bad day does she resemble anything like flabby-busted up.

  13. #33407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some new fun and found her ad. Coms been smooth and answered asap. 120 qv and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.

    Anyone seen her before I pull up to a private res?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/744169011023
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with this one a couple times this week. Safe incall on the westside, which is a plus in my book. She's actually very chill and down to earth, good conversation before the deed, offered me a beverage both times (extremely nice of a provider if I do say so). The services were above average as she catered to my needs before hers. BBBJ (no cim), missionary, cg, doggy, blew in hat, clean up, hug goodbye, off I went. I think the body is very nice, but just had a kid. YMMV, but is clean, safe, nice, and comfortable. Def repeat.

  14. #33406

    Holy disgusting Shit Batman

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/375822672326

    Look at the last pic. WTF?
    3 holes to fill robin! Not with my precious cock though.

  15. #33405
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some new fun and found her ad. Coms been smooth and answered asap. 120 qv and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.

    Anyone seen her before I pull up to a private res?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/744169011023
    I saw her a couple years ago when she was pregnant. A lot of back and forth via text and waiting in the parking lot. When I said I was leaving she finally gave me a room number. I wasn't expecting the prego belly but I was there and it wasn't $. 2 back then. I should have saved my paper because it was 15 seconds of BBBJ and then mish cause she was having back / hip issues. Pounded away and quick as I could to finish in the hat and leave. She tried to squirm away at the end but she had limited mobility and I was about to finish. Left as fast as I came and definitely on the no repeat list. Those also look like the same pics from back then too. This was 2020 or 2021.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape