Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 447 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 6703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3733

    Gianna

    She's now using that name on Craigslist as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    Now advertising on Tryst under another name.

    https://tryst.link/massage/gianna-grace

  2. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    Now advertising on Tryst under another name.

    https://tryst.link/massage/gianna-grace
    So she is on Tryst, says she does Tantric work, but is legit?

    God, what a joke.

  3. #3731

    Yulia mf

    Also curious about Yulia. Any Intel out there?

  4. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    That's Renee. She does great work and is strictly professional.
    Now advertising on Tryst under another name.

    https://tryst.link/massage/gianna-grace

  5. #3729

    Italian Princess 1/26

    Saw her on 1/26. The day before someone reported her as a scammer. She is not a scammer. Did not ask me for deposit and although she had to push our appointment back 20 min she was able to see me. Good time was had. I always over pay as a tip. She's beautiful and her body is exactly like the pics. YMMV but I got a massage with a L2 HE. Chemistry was there between us. She said she doesn't DFK but I did get to roam. Treat her well fellas. She has a good spirit / soul but you can tell she's been through a lot. She has dimples and green eyes. She's very attractive in my opinion. Good luck!

  6. #3728

    Saw a news story while scrolling through Reddit that had a familiar name


  7. #3727

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LovaBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are looking for a good, legitimate massage, I would not recommend seeing Lilly whatsoever. For the price you will pay, you are better off going to a AMP if you are looking extras. She will ask you if you want to go longer for an additional fee, but this only led to more massage and nothing else. The entire time she was giving me a massage, I anticipated something more. Once our extend session was over, she left without any hint of anything more than a massage. Frustrated, I texted her and asked if she does anything more and she replied massage only. Not worth the time or money.
    Thanks. I couldn't any hint of extras thru her postings and nothing on here until your reply. You saved me money and frustration.

  8. #3726

    100% Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFleet  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed to Orlando this weekend and this provider caught my eye. Does anyone have an experience with this woman? Are her services legit (I. E. , as she advertises) or are extra available.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3294871
    Unless you are looking for a good, legitimate massage, I would not recommend seeing Lilly whatsoever. For the price you will pay, you are better off going to a AMP if you are looking extras. She will ask you if you want to go longer for an additional fee, but this only led to more massage and nothing else. The entire time she was giving me a massage, I anticipated something more. Once our extend session was over, she left without any hint of anything more than a massage. Frustrated, I texted her and asked if she does anything more and she replied massage only. Not worth the time or money.

  9. #3725

    Asian Lily

    I'm headed to Orlando this weekend and this provider caught my eye. Does anyone have an experience with this woman? Are her services legit (I. E. , as she advertises) or are extra available.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3294871

  10. #3724

    All legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give her a try yet?
    Had a session, hands were great and strong but was all professional, she made sure to mention about her husband a few times as well. Good for a legit session, not sure anything more would be happening.

  11. #3723

    Lilliam

    I recently asked her about her "tantric journey", if it meant FS. She said that since I've seen her before it's possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    As with all these providers, YMMV. A girl could be strictly legit with one guy and have a wide open menu with the next dude.

  12. #3722

    Scar aka Winnie info

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuban12  [View Original Post]
    So let me start off by saying I've been seeing Winnie for about 3 years and don't get me wrong in between those 3 year's she's canceled on me about 3 or 4 times last minute too but regardless I've always enjoyed her service because realistically there aren't to many providers who do what she does in today's market in my opinion so once again I was able to schedule with her a couple of days ahead and even then last minute she asked to push back the appointment an hour and I agreed but once I arrived like usual when she opens the door she's in a sexy one piece slim outfit showing off her assets she allows you to use her shower if you like to shower before your session in which I always do so after my shower I laid down on massage table which isn't to bad by the way she began with the massage which for the most part fairly decent yet in other occasions whenever I've needed real pressure or a deeper massage she's never complained and always has put in the work after the massage is when the fun begins she started of with an amazing BBJ afterwards she has me get up and walk over to mirror in which she has next to her couch and gets in a completely amazing doggy position with back arched and looks back at me and tells me show me how you fuck me I ain't going to lie I maybe gave her about 7 or 8 pumps and I was ready to blow so I caught myself stopped got her back up and took her to back to the massage table and laid her down missionary and pumped away for the rest of my time the hole time she was talking super dirty and allowed a little choking and some roughness rite before I was ready to blow I stopped had her get on her knees and suck me off some more in that process she took off the hat and let me blow my load all over her tits all in all as usual it was a great session afterwards I went back and took another shower we talked while I got dressed and off I went.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a damn good session, she got an ad?
    Her ad from Tryst: https://tryst.link/massage/cherrylove.

  13. #3721

    Caribbean Scar / Winnie grey

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a damn good session, she got an ad?
    Yea, her ad is on Tryst.

  14. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by PDiddy939  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give her a try yet?

  15. #3719

    Italian Princess

    Is she GFE at all? I know mostly everything is covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape