Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 18216
-
02-01-24 09:29 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 153Jersey gurl
Been awhile since I have seen Jersey lost contact and was able to reconnect recently and scheduled a session. When I arrived it was like we have seen each other weekly. She was very receptive and greeted with hug and Dfk. Small talk to catch up then she was ready to get to work on jr and work she did. Her sensual BBJ Is incredible lots of attention to the boys and elsewhere if you like. Good passionate DFK then finished in RCG. Cleaned me up said her goodbye to jr and off I went. Great visit just like I remembered. Till next time Darlin.
Fire 🔥.
-
02-01-24 09:22 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 153Sophia
Little late on this but visited the beautiful Sophia last week. Nothing more I can say that I or others that have met her can say. Beautiful lady greeted me in sexy lingerie hug and DFK. Little small talk to catch up and then off to the races we went. Great BBJ DATY 69 CG then finished in K9 with an awesome view. Till next time Darlin.
Fire 🔥.
-
02-01-24 08:59 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 92Hailie
Had a nice evening workout last night. Good Communication on time. Starting with a BBBJ then onto the main event multiple positions overall fun time non rushed. CFS No Greek.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
Thanks Donkcament for hookup.
-
02-01-24 07:42 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 212Sophia
Thanks to Orlo, I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Sophia at her convenient and discrete in-call off Semoran Blvd. IMHO she has beautiful smooth tan skin and a near perfect body, albeit with some very well done enhancements. Initially everything was very GFE. Excellent oral skills. She kept bouncing up and down during DATY which was followed by me on top DFK and sliding my hard rod on her very wet clit. This went on for about 10 min until she reached a shaking eye roll back "O". After that the cover went on and her demeanor changed to more procedural than GFE. I think the "O" put her in post "O" melo-mode. We covered all the positions and K9 was the best. Her ass is truly a sight to behold. We eventually finished with BBBJCIM and she drained every drop. I enjoyed my visit, but was a bit disappointed with her change in demeanor. I would definitely see her again. Thank you Orlo.
-
01-31-24 17:10 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 128Hopefully I'll have a positive review to post after tomorrow.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 15:01 #13786Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Blonde Pawg (reviews)
For those that have gotten a chance to see her. . . Can you please PM me a quick review of your time with her?
Appearance, Skills, Pros, Cons, Needed Improvements?
Your input will be greatly appreciated. . . I will not share "who" the review came from. . .
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 17:21 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland
Sarah wanted me to reach out to you guys to say that she has limited menu because of oral surgery. She asked if anyone wants to see her send her a DM or if you got her number text her. Her DM can be found on here replying to one of the post. She also asks that if anyone wants to send her a donation or anything to help her out during this time it would be greatly appreciated. She still has to pay for her place while she is on the vacation. Her family members are paying for it. I saw her yesterday and it was really nice. I'm going to see her again on Friday or when time work permits. Please treat her right she is a exceptional person and provider.
-
01-30-24 06:50 #13784Regular Member

Posts: 13Inbox
Orlo69 please clear your inbox sir.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:15 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland Going on Cruise
I got to see Sarah today, always a nice treat. C.
Just to let you guys know Sarah is going on a family vacation this Saturday. Contact her soon if you want to see her before she leaves. She is good at what she does and does not watch the clock. Good comms, no drama and my favorite go to, always a great time.
-
01-29-24 14:24 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 301Veronica UTR
A big thank you to Orlo for Veronica. Please don't PM me asking for her digits as Orlo is the gatekeeper. I reached out to Veronica, scheduled the time, 350 Super Mario Coins for one hour, got the location of her incall (familiar spot), and off I went. Got there early and asked if we can start early and she said yes. Knocked on the door, door opened, and man this girl is gorgeous. All of the previous reports about her looks are spot on. Pretty smile, cute dimples, sexy body, and curves where it matters. The comparison made by a fellow Monger to Eliza Ibarra is pretty spot on. She giggled very cutely when I complemented her beauty. We went to the bedroom and went through the alphabet. Very soft and sensual head game, tight and fresh kitty, and a view to die for in K9. Veronica is young and new to this hobby of ours and she is unfamiliar with a lot of things however she took directions well and was eagered to please and got really into it with me. Give her a try and you will come back for more. I know I will.
Play hard, stay safe.
ADD.
-
01-28-24 23:07 #13781Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you
I enjoyed your company as well sweetheart, you're such a gentleman which makes everything so much better. Thank you sweetie for visiting me.
Originally Posted by Cocoacruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 20:31 #13780Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes! That's the outfit, with some sexy as hell panties underneath. She's even hotter in person IMHO.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:14 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 69Robin first visit, not last
Thanks to Orlo for the digits and the verification for my first appointment with Robin today. She's very cautious so Orlo is your ticket in. I liked her incall with a nice side entryway that limited my exposure.
On to the session. She has a near perfect body with flat belly, soft naturals and great nipples.
She is into cleanliness and had me rub some sanitizer on my hands. So my fear was no bbj or dfk. I was very wrong as she excelled at both. Our long sweaty session included cg, mish and doggie which was a highlight of a great hour. She was very sensual throughout the entire session. Will definitely repeat. YMMV but I highly recommend.
-
01-28-24 05:23 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 723Kween
As disappointing as it may be Kween is retiring indefinitely!
I want to thank the select few who I've had the pleasure of meeting, for aiding in my future!
I hope your all happy for me because I am taking the next step into greatness!
And mark my words you'll see me again. But it just might be on your t. V screen!
Lots of love be safe.
P. s my cash app is $doyenne44 please leave me something to invest in me and my music! Wish me luck!
-
01-27-24 14:38 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 1170I totally agree with you, Robin is one sexy and beautiful woman with an incredible body! She is very eager to please and I love the way she moans when she gets into it. A saw her a few days ago. And will definitely be going back to see her. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.
Originally Posted by Cocoacruiser
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.












Reply With Quote





