Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 959 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    5th

    Went to the south side to visit a well discussed AMP, I went for a hot Italian girl but that is a different story in a different category. On my way back I cruised on 5th and saw 2 WSW. I was hesitant at the beginning since no one was picking them up, I thought it was the girl with the white pickup truck guy or something. Eventually one of them got scooped so I pulled the trigger on the other one. Was wearing denim shorts and a black jacket. 30 for a CBJ, she offered FS but I was already tired, nice girl, said her name was "little ma".

  2. #13158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Russian tonya

    Well if anyone have Russian tonyas number and want to share, please PM me. I have an UTR Easter European girl, late 20's early 30's on des plaines that will let you fuck her bare in your car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  3. #13157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0a.Screenshot_20240202-170210.jpg‎  

  4. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I asked a question. You copped a huge attitude, based on your faulty memory of what you said where, when all you needed to say was "no". I'm sorry I requested something you couldn't do. Since I've proven that the name Jessica appeared in none of your posts prior to the one I responded to, I'm not sure how you think you posted about her before that. You posted about someone, 6 weeks ago, with one or more similar characteristics.

    It's not my job to read your mind. Excuse the fk out of me for asking a question. You should put me on ignore, I'm probably going to do the same for you, because I'm done. I don't need your help with anything.
    Lmao why are you getting all bent out of shape bro, of all the jessicas that show up when you search that name you chose to post THAT thing LOL. Again you could have just PM'd me like anyone else but you wanted an audience and it was funny just don't get upset when people give you the same energy. I never said you were wrong, I simply inferred that there were enough context clues in my post from Dec. 14th 2023 that could have helped you narrow it down. I apologize if I offended you dude, but come one look at that thing how did you expect me to react 🤣.

  5. #13155
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You![Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #13154
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    (Emphasis added.)

    You have an interesting attitude given the attached. Jerk.
    It seems I only mentioned her name to mongers that inquired in PMs, but I did post about her if you only tried a little harder. And what's this about me being a jerk, you came into the conversation asking for a childish exchange and I gave you one, now I'm a jerk? You could have PM'd me but chose to make a public spectacle and now here I am doing your work for you again.

    The post is from 12-14-23 at 6:20 PM Page 5 SW Thread "Dron. WSW with the grey booty shorts is out on 5th & Kilpatrick since 2 PM catch her while you can! She's wearing a skin tight black skirt with long red hooker boots asking $1. 5 covered. " Now that I've cleared that up, are you going to need me to hold your hand during the date too or can you manage that on your own?

    BTW she was out again yesterday (5th & Kilpatrick) same time (2 PM) wearing a white coat and black skirt with thigh high boots she got picked up fast. Streets were busy but offering mostly chocalate where I prefer vanilla. Circled the block but didn't see her again so I took off before the traffic started to pile up.

  7. #13153
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.Screenshot_20240201-201118.jpg‎  

  8. #13152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Posted here because this is the SW I dubbed Country

    Boy has time taken a toll. I know she was on Ops for a while and really did a thing to her figure and I guess her hair. For those that would see me post about the red hear country girl I called Country well this is her. Not as appealing as she was 6 to 7 yrs ago when she first got in the game and It was all I wanted for as long as I wanted for almost nothing. She's a really nice girl sad to see her looks diminishing they way they are. Warning last I spoke to her I still got the. 2 BBBJ treatment but I was told she has a handler now. Also she never kept a phone on long enough for anyone to ever keep up with her. I had about 10 numbers for her over the years and none were the one she has listed. With that said I was not surprised to see she's moved from SW to LC. But ly guess you can still catch her, if you want, on 55th near Ashland with SW prices. The looks have dimished but she is a sweetheart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/164309533

  9. #13151
    Zck, my comment about vague posting wasnt directed towards you but I can see how it can come off that way. Now that its cleared up I want to repeat that regardless of who does what, even if I am the only one sharing I'm not going to stop simply because everyone else has. Would you rather have this board dry up? I personally enjoy having a centralized thread to discuss our experiences and help each other out. It beats having to jump from site site looking for solid leads or help. Theres plenty of dudes willing to help how do we know some haven't taken a break or found a solid go-to?

    George, remember that word I used earlier 'HELP' yeah that's what I was trying to do when I said "skip the $1. 5 cardate and save it for an incall its the same price". You're willing to drive around until she's free and pay $1. 5 for a cardate fine, she was out there at 2 PM and is only ever out during the day at 5th and evening at midway. Furthermore a simple glance through my post history will clarify as to who I meant in regard to jessica because this wasnt the first time I posted about her on 5th, you really want me to do all the work for you? Furthermore if yoj hear the words $1. 5 cardate and think of that thing then idk how to help you bud. Theres only 2 things I ever talk about on these threads and that's young white women and fat asses, a little leg work goes a long way. That is unless of course you're just being facetious in which case gfy LOL!

    EDIT: the Jessica in question https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/164310698 do better i expect more from a senior!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I already gave the streets and time. And no, I don't see people share much info until they suddenly want something themselves, so it's a hard no for personal contact information this time. I hope it's not the same people giving up all the info all the time and then getting a flood of messages from people who never share themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

    2 am or 2 pm?

    By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940

  10. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

    2 am or 2 pm?

    By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940
    Whoa, I've lost contact with Jess. She's been my go to for years.

    Anyone got her number? Or a recent ad?

  11. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by ChikFilA  [View Original Post]
    Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same.
    Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

    2 am or 2 pm?

    By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot.from.2024-02-01.00-08-37.jpg‎  

  12. #13148
    Quote Originally Posted by ChikFilA  [View Original Post]
    Why even post about it in the first place, if she's active someone else will get lucky and he'll post it. This is going to encourage more of this behavior, I thought this board existed to HELP one another. This is going to turn into the wild goose chase like the "uNiCoRn CoLuMbIaN" in midway from last year but at least everyone collectively came together and helped one another.

    DWill were not there yet but were getting there if we continue to encourage the behavior. This board helped me get started and I have returned the favor to everyone not just Seniors. I'm talking detailed help not some vague shit like other dudes post "uh I saw her outside at night" like bro how does that help LOL I know I'm exaggerating but you know you've seen a post or two like that! If we don't help one another then what's the point of this board, to brag? "hey guys I picked up a SW last night she was great but I'm not sharing anything thanks goodnight" like WTF LOL. I'm guilty of being stingy with young low mileage escorts but I still shared the info for a trade. To each their own, I came here for help and I found it. I think others deserve the same especially when were such a small community. Regardless of who does what, ill continue to help anyone that needs it.

    On that note, Eve has been out on a 4 day streak mostly evenings on 5th so you can try your luck! Theres a new girl out there that kind of looks like the chick from the shinning, good head for a newbie but refuses to catch donation negotiable! Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same. I spotted a WSW on Monday on the corner of 5th & Pul wearing red heels jean jacket & jean skirt around 7 PM but got beat by a white SUV I'm hoping it was one of you! She was THICK!! BTW Anyone seen Emily (dog) or Emily (wigs)?? I haven't been to midway in a while, is it worth checking out yet?
    I already gave the streets and time. And no, I don't see people share much info until they suddenly want something themselves, so it's a hard no for personal contact information this time. I hope it's not the same people giving up all the info all the time and then getting a flood of messages from people who never share themselves.

  13. #13147

    My thoughts exactly!

    Why even post about it in the first place, if she's active someone else will get lucky and he'll post it. This is going to encourage more of this behavior, I thought this board existed to HELP one another. This is going to turn into the wild goose chase like the "uNiCoRn CoLuMbIaN" in midway from last year but at least everyone collectively came together and helped one another.

    DWill were not there yet but were getting there if we continue to encourage the behavior. This board helped me get started and I have returned the favor to everyone not just Seniors. I'm talking detailed help not some vague shit like other dudes post "uh I saw her outside at night" like bro how does that help LOL I know I'm exaggerating but you know you've seen a post or two like that! If we don't help one another then what's the point of this board, to brag? "hey guys I picked up a SW last night she was great but I'm not sharing anything thanks goodnight" like WTF LOL. I'm guilty of being stingy with young low mileage escorts but I still shared the info for a trade. To each their own, I came here for help and I found it. I think others deserve the same especially when were such a small community. Regardless of who does what, ill continue to help anyone that needs it.

    On that note, Eve has been out on a 4 day streak mostly evenings on 5th so you can try your luck! Theres a new girl out there that kind of looks like the chick from the shinning, good head for a newbie but refuses to catch donation negotiable! Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same. I spotted a WSW on Monday on the corner of 5th & Pul wearing red heels jean jacket & jean skirt around 7 PM but got beat by a white SUV I'm hoping it was one of you! She was THICK!! BTW Anyone seen Emily (dog) or Emily (wigs)?? I haven't been to midway in a while, is it worth checking out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Russian Tonya, blonde, older MILF who gives amazing head. She is a little bigger but still probably one of the best out there. Usually spots on Cicero and her usual times.

    I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Not knocking anyone just the philosphy as a whole. How did we get here where we don't want to share a stretwalkers info? Not a unicorn or semi-pro or even a low key low mileage escort. A Streetwalker! I know I sound like that AI commercial on PRACTICE. But we talking literally about a Streetwalker whom which you probably don't have to share her info, despite the fact she probably would appreciate the marketing since she has a ha it and can use as kuch traffic her way as possible. Youd probably be doing her a favor sharing, but besides that how did we get here fellas. I know when I share some of mine phones are dead or when I got info same thing. I don't blame the person I swapped with its just part of the game. These girls don't have consistent phones or anything consistent, very few do if they aren't higher end. Any who. Just wondering how we got here in the Illinois Chicago board where sharing SW info has become a rarity. Stay safe gents.

  14. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    This is them. Buddy in the truck is probably in pain right now to say the least. Hehe.
    LOL I hope you got him good.

  15. #13145

    I see two clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Russian Tonya, blonde, older MILF who gives amazing head. She is a little bigger but still probably one of the best out there. Usually spots on Cicero and her usual times.

    I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.
    The Landing Strip next to 294. And the Admiral Club on West Lawrence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape