Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28702
    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Tryst and was interested so I messaged her. Told her I was looking for something for my birthday which is approaching. She responded "well, I'm only 19 so we can't go out drinking". When I asked what was on and off the menu, crickets. She's advertising on Tryst, sounds like she should b on a sugar baby site. Opinions?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond
    The ad reads like a not real bright sugar baby.

  2. #28701

    Deposit required

    I would confirm that there really is a deposit required especially since it's your birthday. If so it's a no go for me but that wasn't what you asked. No intel here.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Tryst and was interested so I messaged her. Told her I was looking for something for my birthday which is approaching. She responded "well, I'm only 19 so we can't go out drinking". When I asked what was on and off the menu, crickets. She's advertising on Tryst, sounds like she should b on a sugar baby site. Opinions?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

  3. #28700

    OK help me out here. This is Diamond, first I have seen of her

    Saw this one on Tryst and was interested so I messaged her. Told her I was looking for something for my birthday which is approaching. She responded "well, I'm only 19 so we can't go out drinking". When I asked what was on and off the menu, crickets. She's advertising on Tryst, sounds like she should b on a sugar baby site. Opinions?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

  4. #28699
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight2007  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in? I have never seen her due to thinking she was in ky but she is saying she is in cincy.
    She's in Springdale at an extended stay, very clean.

  5. #28698

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    After getting ghosted with her last time around decided to give Bunny another shot. This time comms were fantastic. She's been reported in here a few times so I'll keep it short. Saw her within an hour or so of reaching out. Extended stay she lives at was very clean, very slight smoke smell, I'm usually very sensitive to it but it didn't bother me. $. 20 for hh. She was very friendly, easy to talk to. Started with a bbj, and honestly it was so good I didn't want her to stop, that mouth knows what it's doing. She kept at it like a champ until cim. Will repeat for the BJ alone, may explore other menu options.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/164254276
    What part of town is she in? I have never seen her due to thinking she was in ky but she is saying she is in cincy.

  6. #28697

    A 1 Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    No personal knowledge, but I've never read anything positive about her and she's been using those same pics for several years.
    Nothing positive to be found about her!

  7. #28696

    A 1 Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    No personal knowledge, but I've never read anything positive about her and she's been using those same pics for several years.
    There is nothing positive about her! I made that mistake once not again!

  8. #28695

    Bunny

    After getting ghosted with her last time around decided to give Bunny another shot. This time comms were fantastic. She's been reported in here a few times so I'll keep it short. Saw her within an hour or so of reaching out. Extended stay she lives at was very clean, very slight smoke smell, I'm usually very sensitive to it but it didn't bother me. $. 20 for hh. She was very friendly, easy to talk to. Started with a bbj, and honestly it was so good I didn't want her to stop, that mouth knows what it's doing. She kept at it like a champ until cim. Will repeat for the BJ alone, may explore other menu options.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/164254276

  9. #28694

    A1 talent

    No personal knowledge, but I've never read anything positive about her and she's been using those same pics for several years.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember. I feel like I saw this one talked about before. Is she legitimate? Worth a visit? Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/396274473784

  10. #28693

    A1 talent

    I can't remember. I feel like I saw this one talked about before. Is she legitimate? Worth a visit? Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/396274473784

  11. #28692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Go see your fav provider. Ask for permission to record session. Record session with a VR camera. Put on VR goggles and fuck her for free as many times as you like. Is that how it works?
    Actually, that's exactly how it already happened. I blocked out the provider in the screen grab of the video to protect her privacy, but a few well established gentlemen will recognize this bedroom of a highly in demand provider. (For those that do know, you can confirm her authenticity, but please do not mention the provider's name.) This screengrab was from the first 3 seconds of the video, and I was still behind the camera checking settings while the provider was kneeling on the bed.

    When viewed in a normal screen, you see the left and right images side by side. In a VR headset, spatial information is translated so you can move your head and look around, which different video feeds is shown to each eye, giving a true 3 D experience.

    I may not actually fuck her anytime I want for real. But I can relive the experience anytime I want, in true VR "Just like I was there" fashion.

    In my opinion, the money I spent on the VR gear was money better spent than paying for some of the experiences a lot of you seem to be having. Quality Over Quantity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap3.jpg‎  

  12. #28691

    Vr

    Go see your fav provider. Ask for permission to record session. Record session with a VR camera. Put on VR goggles and fuck her for free as many times as you like. Is that how it works?

  13. #28690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Or you could get the real thing and forget about headsets.
    I bought the Oculus when I had mongering money, but no providers who piqued my interest. Luckily, I don't have to pick one or the other. I have an Oculus, and I have the ability to see a provider in the flesh. Just because I have a car doesn't mean I don't take walks. I like having options.

    Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't. Buh dum puh!

  14. #28689
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If you have an Oculus VR headset, look for the VR scene with Stacy Cruz. VR porn is crazy! Most are POV, but some take on a BTS format, and it looks like you're part of the crew watching the filming.
    Or you could get the real thing and forget about headsets.

  15. #28688
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite Czech porn stars.

    BAM.
    She's fake. Met her at AVN last year. Was one of the few fans that cared enough that she was there. We talked got a picture taken with her and all that. Afterwards tried messaging her on her very expensive Onlyfans. Never even a hello!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape