rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 551 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5981

    Sugars at shift change

    A buddy of mine said avoid Sugars at 6 pm. He went in and was the only person there. Two older ladies working. Sam, the prison-tatted chunky monkey with GPS and Nikki / Nichole, a granny with a bad boob job, GPS, and cellulite. He's a cheap bastard, but it doesn't sound like he's too far off the mark.

  2. #5980

    They offered

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for feeding me a new fantasy. Bending Lola over a table is my favorite hobby. Bending Visa over and finishing on Lola is a new life goal.
    They work very well together.

  3. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    No. Monse is tiny.
    Thanks. Good to know. I like um smaller. I'm chicken of the disco inferno I wouldn't be able to stop a raw puss descending down upon my wang (to steal a word).

  4. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Go to Sugars and you can get Lola & Visa.
    Thank you for feeding me a new fantasy. Bending Lola over a table is my favorite hobby. Bending Visa over and finishing on Lola is a new life goal.

  5. #5977

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what's the best strip club to go at night?

    I've been to Pandora, Sugars, and SinRock. SinRock was slow and no mileage. Pandora was low mileage as well. SinRock and Pandora also had absurdly high prices for VIP. Sugars was higher mileage but all the girls wanted you to go to the backroom before discussing anything.

    Which is the club you guys generally recommend and how much are you looking to spend for extras? And how do you generally negotiate with the girls?
    Pandora's best mileage is daytime but the nights are far from low mileage.

  6. #5976

    Mariah

    Anybody had Mariah at Pandoras?

  7. #5975

    Best club to go at night?

    Just wondering what's the best strip club to go at night?

    I've been to Pandora, Sugars, and SinRock. SinRock was slow and no mileage. Pandora was low mileage as well. SinRock and Pandora also had absurdly high prices for VIP. Sugars was higher mileage but all the girls wanted you to go to the backroom before discussing anything.

    Which is the club you guys generally recommend and how much are you looking to spend for extras? And how do you generally negotiate with the girls?

  8. #5974

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    No. Monse is tiny.
    Go to Sugars and you can get Lola & Visa.

  9. #5973
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She have danger man. He not nice. Make her walk 99.
    Saw none of what you say. She actually seems more normal than most. But whatever.

  10. #5972

    Princess is a cuntree minus the ree.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Princess at Kittens is a complete rob. Bait & switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's got GPS written all over her!! But nice anyway. You won't get far in the room. Although they all have a price. Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?
    Check out what princess said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240129-185403_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done strip clubs in many years. How much action can you get for $100 or so in a place like Pandoras? How dirty are the dances there? I see "3 for a hundred" seems to be the norm. How long does that last? And can they get you off in that time? I assume at best it would be with HJ unless you go VIP? Or do they do BJ and ride in the regular booth as well? I'd be happy to stay for an afternoon if I could get by with $100 per cum.
    With a budget of $100 you're most likely going to be limited to Luna and possibly Monse if it's really slow. They both will take care of you in the lap dance area.

  12. #5970
    Haven't done strip clubs in many years. How much action can you get for $100 or so in a place like Pandoras? How dirty are the dances there? I see "3 for a hundred" seems to be the norm. How long does that last? And can they get you off in that time? I assume at best it would be with HJ unless you go VIP? Or do they do BJ and ride in the regular booth as well? I'd be happy to stay for an afternoon if I could get by with $100 per cum.

  13. #5969
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she also a streetwalker / escort?
    She have danger man. He not nice. Make her walk 99.

  14. #5968
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Monday and Tuesday off in afternoons, which is better on Mon and Tues, Pandoras or Kittens?
    Go see Monse. She suck and fuck wang.

  15. #5967
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Monse would have sucked / fucked your brains out, liz woulda let you hit it with a condom or let your dump a load in her mouth. Same goes for Mandy who showed up right around that time. Paisley would have left you with an empty wallet and a sore dick. Sativa would have left you frozen cause she is an ice queen, Amari would have given you a HJ. Not sure what sunny has to offer.
    Go see Monse. She nice woman. Mandy suck wang good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape